UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Komatsu wrote:

And since we did not visit your wall, then why didn't you attacked us instead?
    Well, i was actually in talks with Out to have a final fight in my town. So wasn't really interested in moving out of my town too. Too bad Toad accidentally attacked the town Out members were converging in so the fight never happened. This was my last fight and really wanted to test out the war theories i had with defense with a wall. Too bad i wasn't able to try them out. Oh well. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

The main purpose of naval fleet is to lock down an island and try to corner land troops.
    What do you expect our navals are for?
    Well, like i said there's nothing wrong with it. They serve that exact purpose. I'm just saying that desvic was expecting me to help out toad in the island right next to me where all the ports were closed. ofcourse i couldn't go there. Wasn't really hiding behind my wall. just couldn't go to the other side. :)
    Like i told you. You can free them already as only 1 ramships were left in each town.. your mobile wasnt even locked..
  • Pepi wrote:

desvic wrote:

UCH Has a lot of excusesIt is not our fault you did'nt visit us in our HQ from the start
    You have a choice to fight us from the start
    NOW Hitting Left Over?
    Amazing
    your just 1 island away why you dont come? during the fight with TOAD go Hide yourself in your WALL
    atleast TOAD is brave enough
    Why are you even asking that question? By the time i saw what was happening the island was already shut since you blocked all the ports already. :) Isn't that how you fight? Lock the entire island so no reinforcements can be sent? Well, it's a good tactic. Nothing wrong with that. :)

That's the exact same thing you did with the island where my town is but you didn't even bother to attack my town. I guess when you fight with MAFIA make sure you don't have a wall or else they wont attack you. :(
    So If UCH Does the Locking of Island It is okay (At Toad Base)vs WOLF
    But if MAFIA Locked the island you questioned it with this is how we fight?
    UCH never stop making excuses
    IF UCH RUN(part of the game)
    IF MAFIA RUN(COWARDS and NOOB)
    IF UCH LOCK ISLAND(NO ONE CANT BEAT US)
    IF MAFIA LOCK ISLAND(Isn't that how you fight?)
  • Komatsu wrote:

Like i told you. You can free them already as only 1 ramships were left in each town.. your mobile wasnt even locked..
    What are you saying? I move 30k units using a mobile town with no port to the island right next to me that has all its ports occupied and locked? I don't really understand how you can do that. :)
  • desvic wrote:

So If UCH Does the Locking of Island It is okay (At Toad Base)vs WOLFBut if MAFIA Locked the island you questioned it with this is how we fight?
    UCH never stop making excuses
    IF UCH RUN(part of the game)
    IF MAFIA RUN(COWARDS and NOOB)
    Why is this so hard to understand? I am not questioning the strategy as it is part of the game and navy does server that purpose to begin with. I'm not really making excuses.
    I'm just saying that it's impossible to move my units to an island that's closed like that.
    So i don't understand why you're questioning why i didn't help toad with the fight. Ofcourse i couldn't. The island was locked. It was a good strategy. :)

If you would back read, this was a response to you saying that i just hid behind my wall and didn't help Toad. :)
  • Komatsu wrote:

i also really dont understand how you cant free a port with 1 ramship..

The last time weve checked you have atleast 2 rams to beat it..
    Well, when you freed my port and then went to block it again i sent my whole navy back to my main island as it was severely lacking in frontlines and wouldn't really be much use during fights. :) Again, we're not talking about the island i was in. We're talking about the island toad was in. I dont think 2 ram ships could beat your fleets there. :)
  • Komatsu wrote:

just want to reiterate this post maybe you missed this..
    Will just post this again in response:

Well, when you freed my port and then went to block it again i sent my whole navy back to my main island as it was severely lacking in frontlines and wouldn't really be much use during fights. Again, we're not talking about the island i was in. We're talking about the island toad was in. I dont think 2 ram ships could beat your fleets there.
  • Isnt it simple?
    You reason out you cant travel your troops as the islands were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports.

The chase with toad last more or less 3 hours.
    Before we locked down all towns in the island Indra's and Eijipe's were still free.

You can use it as an entry point.
    Well then if you missed that chance.. not our fault. If all your navals are going to your main town.. still not our fault..

The post was edited 1 time, last by Komatsu ().

• Komatsu wrote:

Isnt it simple?
    You reason out you cant travel your troops as the island were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports.
    My island wasn't locked. My own port wasn't locked. I'm saying all the ports of the island i was going to move to was locked. Can't really move to an island with all ports locked. :)

Komatsu wrote:

Before we locked down all towns in the island Indra's and Eijipe's were still free.

Well then if you missed that chance.. not our fault. If all your navals are going to your main town.. still not our fault..
    Well, you blocked all the towns in the island pretty fast. Wasn't really given the chance to go there. Again. I'm not making excuses or complaining. I'm simply stating why i wasn't able to do that. It was a good strat in your part. :)

Why can't you guys recognize a complement when you see one? I'm here saying that i think your start was good that you lock entire islands with navy and all you see is me trying to ridicule you guys. That was a genuine compliment.
  • Pepi wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Isnt it simple?
    You reason out you cant travel your troops as the island were locked. You have land troops and there are lots of towns in the island where you can occupy and use their ports.
    My island wasn't locked. My own port wasn't locked. I'm saying all the ports of the island i was going to move to was locked. Can't really move to an island with all ports locked. :)

Komatsu wrote:

Well, you blocked all the towns in the island pretty fast. wasn't really given the chance to go there. Again. I'm not making excuses or complaining. I'm simply stating why i wasn't able to do that. It was a good strat in your part. :)
    Oh well I think that summarizes everything.
    By the way, thanks for the fun and have a very good "Deep Sleep." (Our eyes were fast) :)
    :thumbup:
  • Pepi wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Isnt it simple?

Komatsu wrote:

Well, you blocked all the towns in the island pretty fast. Wasn't really given the chance to go there. Again. I'm not making excuses or complaining. I'm simply stating why i wasn't able to do that. It was a good strat in your part. :)
    Why can't you guys recognize a complement when you see one? I'm here saying that i think your start was good that you lock entire islands with navy and all you see is me trying to ridicule you guys. That was a genuine compliment.
    OKAY THANKS
    take a DEEP SLEEP Bye
  • Komatsu wrote:

By the way hope we can have a final damage result before this war officially ends.

Thanks @'Pepi'
    Will probably do that tomorrow. :) If anyone else has CRs that you want to include in the damage count please post them so we could include them in the final damage count. Thanks!
  • we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and ended up being sidelined.
    now UCH is resting and im also going on v mode :) enough ikariam for now..
    thanks to those alliances who participated-
    until we meet again
  • Free points
    Battle for Give me Peace

Battle for Give me Peace
    (29.10.2018 10:18:38)
    Toad[UCH] from Peace BeWith Us
    vs
    CicaKmica[420] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................500(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................483(-17) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................200(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-23.8 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................59.5
    Damage Received..........................1190 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Toad[UCH]

Losers: CicaKmica[420]