UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Indra wrote:

we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and ended up being sidelined.
    now UCH is resting and im also going on v mode :) enough ikariam for now..
    thanks to those alliances who participated-
    until we meet again
    Nah.. another one is crying.. we did not whine coz u ignored us. It is you who whined coz we moved last..

Again, maybe you still dont understand and wont understand this..

"WE ARE JUST PLAYING THIS SMART." And we outsmarted you.
    Plain and simple.
  • Indra wrote:

we didnt attack your core mafia, cos you before the war even began, all cried that ur gonna go vacation mode and we wont have a war with you anyway. so why would i waste ambrosia to port again like i did when we 1vs1 and i won? the war was vs server not vs your alliance only, so when you whine cos we ignored you is well deserved from your part. we invited you this time, and you ran away, so its your own fault you didnt have the fun with all the rest of us and ended up being sidelined.
    until we meet again
    If you're afraid to attack us, you shoul've declared UCH vs The world(except Mafia).
    But you proudly put us in your first list and did nothing against us.

You won during our first war because we surrendered due to our members disappointment with the new battle system. If all the damages were actually counted, the difference in damage might be lower compared to the damage we dealt this war because we were not yet knowlegeable during the first war, but not this time. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Onad ().

• Onad wrote:

Indra wrote:

until we meet again
    If you're afraid to attack us, you shoul've declared UCH vs The world(except Mafia).But you proudly put us in your first list and did nothing against us.

You won during our first war because we surrendered due to our members disappointment with the new battle system. If all the damages were actually counted, the difference in damage might be lower compared to the damage we dealt this war because we were not yet knowlegeable during the first war, but not this time. :D
    MAFIA = Cowards.. noobs.. runaways..

But... but... :)
  • LAst attempt to clean up my troops from OUT

Time stamp is over the deadline but I don't know where to post this so...

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (30.10.2018 6:17:04)
    Toad[UCH] from Toka Senju, feri from Polis
    vs
    Rowan[OuT] from Sulfur Springs, Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from BEIRUT, SHIRAZ ll, Polis, Polis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................600(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................315(-0)
    Hoplite...........................1018(-1786) - Hoplite..............................0(-2046)
    Swordsman.........................1461(-1420) - Swordsman...........................52(-1541)
    Gyrocopter..........................117(-104) - Gyrocopter............................0(-181)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram.........................65(-14)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................45(-13)
    Cook...................................35(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-30) - .............................................
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-4638.4 - Generals..............................-5630.7
    Offensive points.....................14076.75 - Defence points..........................11596
    Damage Received........................231920 - Damage Received........................281535
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: Salah Ad-Din[OuT], Rowan[OuT]

Losers: Toad[UCH]

80 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

28 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

33 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

17 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

153 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

8 of Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

258 of Rowan[OuT]'s units are stationed in Polis.

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 3:57:46)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:02:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:11:25)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:16:58)

Toad's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:18:52)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:19:15)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:47:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:47:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 4:49:24)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:02:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:07:37)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:17:04)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:32:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:32:04)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:47:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 5:47:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 6:00:04)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 6:02:04)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 6:13:01)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 6:13:01)

As Toad[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Toad[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of feri's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

feri's army has fled due to a lack of morale.

feri's army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

• Killing of what remains of SALAD and Rowan's troops

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (30.10.2018 9:14:36)
    Toad[UCH] from Toka Senju
    vs
    Rowan[OuT] from Sulfur Springs, Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from BEIRUT

Sulphur Carabineer....................100(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-315)
    Swordsman.............................400(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-52)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................0(-65)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-45)
    Doctor.................................30(-0) - Doctor.................................40(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................60(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Hoplite.............................429(-138) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................131(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-193.2 - Generals..............................-3003.4
    Offensive points.......................7508.5 - Defence points............................483
    Damage Received..........................9660 - Damage Received........................150170
    Damage Percent.............................6% - Damage Percent............................94%

Winners: Toad[UCH]

Losers: Salah Ad-Din[OuT], Rowan[OuT]

950 units from Toad[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.

200 units from Toad[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town Polis.

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 7:44:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 7:44:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 7:55:50)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 7:59:36)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:14:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:14:36)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:29:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:29:36)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:44:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:44:36)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:59:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 8:59:36)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 9:14:36)

Toad[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (30.10.2018 9:14:36)

As Salah Ad-Din[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Rowan[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Komatsu = Popoyskie (in-game)

He talks a lot here coz he don't have any points generated in game.

Apologies.

MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime.

• huan wrote:

Apologies.

MAFIA already declared a royal rumble before but nobody wanted to fight. Maybe we are not that good as opponent coz we are very noob. Anyways, we welcome any DOW against us anytime.

how about 5 ALLIANCE royal rumble
    MAFIA
    OUT
    WOLF
    NORTH
  • huan wrote:

Komatsu = Popoyskie (in-game)

Apologies.

Whhyyyy???!!!
  • Kingtoad wrote:

desvic wrote:

NORTH vs WOLF & OUT SOON
    I'd like this..
    Maybe I'll leave UCH for a while and join NORTH against WOLF and OUT..

I haven't really fought OUT on my best state... and I know they haven't either.. I wanna join NORTH if this war comes to reality..
    Yes yes. It is true there has been a alliance between you and NORTH after selling you spearmen for population. <X

Dont go for V mode then. You never know what is happen.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • huan wrote:

Apologies.

Busted :lol:
    Well noone knows this mys
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

desvic wrote:

NORTH vs WOLF & OUT SOON
    I'd like this..Maybe I'll leave UCH for a while and join NORTH against WOLF and OUT..

I haven't really fought OUT on my best state... and I know they haven't either.. I wanna join NORTH if this war comes to reality..
    Yes yes. It is true there has been a alliance between you and NORTH after selling you spearmen for population. <X
    Dont go for V mode then. You never know what is happen.
    You're clearly a great leader Dane,

mobilizing your alliance after the war when everything I had have been exhausted.. now your minions are trying to catch what's left of my army..

I'm going Vmode whether you like it or not.. I need some rest too..

maybe we can face each other and OUT some time in the future.

Not like this when all of my comrades are already resting..

Maybe if you where so great, you could have participated in this war.. during the duration of the war, not after..

Kindly tell Salad, thanks for his troops getting slaughtered in my island.. that was a way to exit don't you think?
  • chym wrote:

huan wrote:

Apologies.

Busted :lol:Well noone knows this mys
    LoL..Like I said..

WWWHHHHYYYYY???!!
  • Final damage count for the war. :) I think UCH did pretty good given the number of alliances at war against. Thank you for everyone who participated in the war!

As an alliance we managed to secure 19,747,802 in damages to all 6 alliances and we received 14,775,640 in damages from all 6 alliances collectively. :)

Special thanks to WOLF btw, you guys made this war really interesting and entertaining for us. You guys were able to inflict a whooping of 7,341,755 in damages to us. Half of all the damages we received from the war. :D

The post was edited 3 times, last by Pepi ().