UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Another fact is that you cant persuade-convince nobody ….I have news for you guys !!!!!
    ..Pepi is gonna stay in my islands for the rest of the days...is that right mate ?we want you to our islands ...to bad...until the end of the month ...you going to be with us.......Josh you are pepi's brother ..its normal ...you both share the same bad habit's
    BTW josh thanks for your loots...you are the best farm ever with 0 antiscout ….keep walking dude..u are a star
    Oh guys I am so happy to see once again the trio (siblings )UNITED ..The HE OR SHE , and josh together ...the best team ever,,,and ofc pepi the man in charge ... :beer: cheers guys...THE trio and their 20 multies are back ... :dash:
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV

The post was edited 1 time, last by TBBDV ().

• TBBDV wrote:

Another fact is that you cant persuade nobody ….I have new for you guys..Pepi is gonna stay in my islands for the rest of the days...is that right mate ?we want you to our islands ...to bad...until the end of the month ...you going to be with us.......Josh you are pepi's brother ..its normal ...you both share the same bad habit's
    You didn't even check the port. Haha it's not our fault you're careless like that. We're not trying to convince anyone. We have nothing else to prove in this server. You on the other hand is a different story. It should be fun looting all of you for the rest of my days in your island. Thanks! Feel free to keep slowboating my towns. It's all you can do anyway. Haha

You take this game way too seriously. Haha why you like that bro? And you call us the no-lifers. Haha
  • Pepi wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

Another fact is that you cant persuade nobody ….I have new for you guys..Pepi is gonna stay in my islands for the rest of the days...is that right mate ?we want you to our islands ...to bad...until the end of the month ...you going to be with us.......Josh you are pepi's brother ..its normal ...you both share the same bad habit's
    You didn't even check the port. Haha it's not our fault you're careless like that. We're not trying to convince anyone. We have nothing else to prove in this server. You on the other hand is a different story. It should be fun looting all of you for the rest of my days in your island. Thanks! Feel free to keep slowboating my towns. It's all you can do anyway. Haha
    You take this game way too seriously. Haha why you like that bro? And you call us the no-lifers. Haha
    he is not being careless, that's how he really is. hahaha
    I wonder how many years will it take for him to learn to look at the town he is occupying?. :rofl:

@TBBDV i hope it won't take you another 10 years just to learn something like that. :rofl:
    and wow 20 multi's!!. hmm, that's against the rules,, please read the rules.. we aren't banned even once so i am sure we are playing by the rules which states we can only manage 11 accounts at most and i don't even reach that many.. but you said 20? so funny, maybe you are managing more than 11? wow..if so then you really are a veteran on escaping the GO's.

and what did you said "you can't convince-persuade nobody"?? what's that? hahahaha stop it!. you're making fun of yourself.. hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • CicaKmica wrote:

Snipped? I allowed it to see what's gonna happen tbg, first "big" navy battle for me :D lot of questions answered in those 2 rounds, have only few now ;)

And you let panzer to take a hit m8 haha unfortunatelly I couldn't wave so rip balloons ;( and I couldn't get to those mortars too ;( ;( ;( but still a good one, please do come again with bigger land :goof:

Special thx to Mekha for showing up on land battle :beer: :rofl: Come on UCH, more land less ships :rofl:

But first some small wins over you Sande where you left your guys to die :crazy:

Almost forgot, nice effort and making a mobile just to leech me :thumbsup:

Shame that it turned like this, could have sweept this army with much lower casualties but still, do come again :rolleyes:

Edit - Added Spoilers - Hera
    Ok. Now I've seen it all. You gotta be kidding man, I thought 420 was different. Not that I need to, but I'll still answer:

1. Snipped = on forum, don't know what you meant, I meant it as "removed" our non-english content.

2. 2 rounds happened cause you retreated, not me. Dunno why, you said we'd dance, but that dance was really short. I was cruising around your island for whole day just so we fought 2 rounds and that 1 overflow massacre.

3. Panzer got hit cause he went sleeping. Although I don't see how I would prevent your attack on him since you could always come to island via your mobile which you destroyed to scatter my navy occupying it.

4. I applaud you for killing my 1 ram ships with sole purpose to try hold occupation of random towns for future use. Maybe if you do this some 10.000x more, you'll pass me in damage. Btw, I did send some 1 ram ship "spy ships" too, add those to your "wins".

5. I made a mobile to store troops overnight, which I did. I was on that island for 10h. Your island. Is it my fault you are on Forge island that I made mobile on. And please dont dramatize, your faith is still lvl3 as it was, since I only got lvl4 town which has really no real difference on you faith. Don't be like others and don't sing this old "The Leeching song".

6. Considering you had upper hand in land battle, that is some poor CR really mate.
  • Dude, I am kidding hahahaah
    1 I got brain lagg
    2 Yup I retreated and dancing in my head means running from your navy xD
    3 That is true but you could've stopped me
    4 I don't remember that one, must have joined our side hahah
    5 Yeah it was lvl 3 because dodo was building his temple :(
    6 REEEEEALLYYY poor haha couldn't wave, action points and everything else was unsafe :(
  • CicaKmica wrote:

Dude, I am kidding hahahaah
    1 I got brain lagg
    2 Yup I retreated and dancing in my head means running from your navy xD
    3 That is true but you could've stopped me
    4 I don't remember that one, must have joined our side hahah
    5 Yeah it was lvl 3 because dodo was building his temple :(
    6 REEEEEALLYYY poor haha couldn't wave, action points and everything else was unsafe :(
    Where you guys at? Would love to visit. :D
  • @TBBDV must be thinking, how was Pepi able to attack? I already had all his towns on slowboat. Time to think of a new strategy. :P :P :P

Roshen just handed over 846,460 points to us with this single CR. Feels good man. Feels good. :thumbup:

Sea battle near -4-

Sea battle near -4-
    (26.10.2018 11:31:39)
    Pepi[UCH] from MarbleGianopoli, Nucet, Vascau, Absolute[UCH] from MarbleGianopoli
    vs
    Fanando[OuT] from Hashirama, Roshen[OuT] from -4-

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Tender.................................25(-0) - .............................................
    Ram Ship..............................66(-84) - Ram Ship..............................0(-164)
    Fire Ship.............................15(-57) - Fire Ship...............................0(-3)
    Mortar Ship...........................126(-0) - Mortar Ship...........................0(-210)
    Steam Ram.............................100(-0) - Steam Ram..............................0(-97)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................0(-10)
    Paddle Speedboat......................120(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................70(-0) - Balloon Carrier........................0(-14)
    Rocket Ship...........................42(-28) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1557.4 - Generals..............................-8464.6
    Offensive points......................21161.5 - Defence points.........................3893.5
    Damage Received.........................77870 - Damage Received........................423230
    Damage Percent............................15% - Damage Percent............................85%

Winners: Absolute[UCH], Pepi[UCH]

Losers: Roshen[OuT], Fanando[OuT]

439 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to -4-

5 units from Absolute[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to -4-

38 units from Pepi[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to -4-

10 units from Pepi[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to -4-

72 units from Pepi[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to -4-

Fanando[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:16:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:16:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:31:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:31:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:46:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 9:46:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:01:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:01:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:16:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:16:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:31:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:31:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:46:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 10:46:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:01:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:01:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:16:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:16:39)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:31:39)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:31:39)

Roshen[OuT]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().

• No idea what this was all about.
    Sea battle near Mosul

Sea battle near Mosul
    (26.10.2018 11:21:01)
    Roshen[OuT] from -4-
    vs
    Absolute[UCH] from HAHA

Ram Ship...............................0(-47) - Ram Ship..............................363(-0)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship..............................37(-9)
    Mortar Ship..........................100(-48) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................0(-13) - Steam Ram..............................39(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat...........................157(-4)
    Paddle Speedboat......................159(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................90(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................44(-4) - Balloon Carrier........................34(-0)
    Tender.................................25(-0) - Tender.................................15(-0)
    Generals..............................-1734.2 - Generals...............................-136.6
    Offensive points........................341.5 - Defence points.........................4335.5
    Damage Received.........................86710 - Damage Received..........................6830
    Damage Percent............................92% - Damage Percent.............................8%

Winners: Absolute[UCH]

Losers: Roshen[OuT]

819 warships are being moved from Absolute[UCH] to Mosul

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:06:01)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 11:21:01)

As Roshen[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Roshen's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• I just have a confirmation message by quintius himself (from norths) that he was selling to TOAD UNITS
    Norths=guys that are willing to be UCH puppets in order to have amnesty and continue to building their cities
    Well the next thread ,its gonna be out vs norths …..I think nowadays everybody wants to have a war with them .
    GREEK LOVER
    TBBDV
  • TBBDV wrote:

I just have a confirmation message by quintius himself (from norths) that he was selling to TOAD UNITS
    Norths=guys that are willing to be UCH puppets in order to have amnesty and continue to building their cities
    Well the next thread ,its gonna be out vs norths …..I think nowadays everybody wants to have a war with them .
    OuT? I think you spelled Feeders wrong..
  • Absolute wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

I just have a confirmation message by quintius himself (from norths) that he was selling to TOAD UNITS
    OuT? I think you spelled Feeders wrong..
    8o 8o 8o

Nice one.

the kid is just kidding
  • @sultanvon That was kinda fun. :D

Battle for HATCHET

Battle for HATCHET
    (26.10.2018 14:35:14)
    the kid[MAFIA] from Mazda
    vs
    PANZER[UCH] from HATCHET, Pepi[UCH] from Outlols

Swordsman...........................776(-120) - Swordsman..........................5882(-120)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Hoplite.............................716(-143) - Hoplite.................................1(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................942(-28) - Gyrocopter...........................572(-28)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................296(-4)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook...................................20(-0)
    Generals...............................-414.2 - Generals...............................-238.8
    Offensive points..........................597 - Defence points.........................1035.5
    Damage Received.........................20710 - Damage Received.........................11940
    Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: Pepi[UCH], PANZER[UCH]

Losers: the kid[MAFIA]

2 units from PANZER[UCH] are protecting the town of HATCHET.

1 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

346 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

6620 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:20:14)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:20:14)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:31:27)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:35:14)

As the kid[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

the kid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• TBBDV wrote:

I just profited from the war. America does this all the time lol. I wasn't selling units just to him. Anyone could buy them, including you lmao. Toad was just the best customer :thumbsup:
  • Pepi wrote:

@sultanvon That was kinda fun. :D

Battle for HATCHET

Battle for HATCHET

(26.10.2018 14:35:14)

vs

PANZER[UCH] from HATCHET, Pepi[UCH] from Outlols

Swordsman...........................776(-120) - Swordsman..........................5882(-120)

............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)

Hoplite.............................716(-143) - Hoplite.................................1(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0)

Gyrocopter...........................942(-28) - Gyrocopter...........................572(-28)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................296(-4)

............................................. - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)

............................................. - Cook...................................20(-0)

Generals...............................-414.2 - Generals...............................-238.8

Offensive points..........................597 - Defence points.........................1035.5

Damage Received.........................20710 - Damage Received.........................11940

Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: Pepi[UCH], PANZER[UCH]

2 units from PANZER[UCH] are protecting the town of HATCHET.

1 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

346 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

6620 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in HATCHET.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:20:14)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:20:14)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:31:27)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 14:35:14)

As the kid[MAFIA] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

HAHAHAHA!

This happens when you're not yourself because @Absolute is sending you sweet messages.

the kid is just kidding
  • Quintius wrote:

TBBDV wrote:

I just profited from the war. America does this all the time lol. I wasn't selling units just to him. Anyone could buy them, including you lmao. Toad was just the best customer :thumbsup:
    arent you just a little shamed selling troops while the rest of us were fighting,and man north was included in this was as well. :puke:
  • 13K MS vs 93K MS (72K MS + 21K MS)

Battle for Spidy

Battle for Spidy
    (26.10.2018 12:54:00)
    vs
    Tornado[UCH] from Spidy, Pepi[UCH] from Outlols

............................................. - Slinger................................34(-0)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................768(-0)
    Swordsman...........................896(-304) - Swordsman..........................3816(-384)
    Hoplite.............................859(-391) - Hoplite............................5103(-515)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................600(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................974(-26) - Gyrocopter...........................1350(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................94(-46) - Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-90)
    Battering Ram.........................160(-0) - Battering Ram.........................115(-0)
    Catapult................................7(-0) - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar...............................156(-14)
    Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)
    Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)
    Generals................................-1244 - Generals..............................-2137.8
    Offensive points.......................5344.5 - Defence points...........................3110
    Damage Received.........................62200 - Damage Received........................106890
    Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Winners: Pepi[UCH], Tornado[UCH]

7024 units from Tornado[UCH] are protecting the town of Spidy.

5108 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in Spidy.

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:24:00)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:37:15)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:51:18)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:54:00)

the kid is just kidding
  • to sum up.. i know i shouldnt be posting our conversations but .. i will most likely quit ikariam permanently either today or after this war and i wanted at least 1 decent fight for the last time. i did not even get to have that.. ikariam has become a game of cowards and runaways and noone will ever fight me no matter how long i wait or if i come to them.
    im dissapointed. you can ban me now for posting this or ill go to v mode or just inactive idk and idc, its boring and dissapointing. the war was supposed to make game fun but wheres the fun when everyone just keeps running all the time. even the best mafias general..

Okay ill wait for you
    General-Bato wrote:
  • sultanvon wrote:

Battle for Spidy

Battle for Spidy

(26.10.2018 12:54:00)

vs

Tornado[UCH] from Spidy, Pepi[UCH] from Outlols

............................................. - Slinger................................34(-0)

Sulphur Carabineer....................150(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................768(-0)

Swordsman...........................896(-304) - Swordsman..........................3816(-384)

Hoplite.............................859(-391) - Hoplite............................5103(-515)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................600(-0)

Gyrocopter...........................974(-26) - Gyrocopter...........................1350(-0)

Balloon-Bombardier....................94(-46) - Balloon-Bombardier....................60(-90)

Battering Ram.........................160(-0) - Battering Ram.........................115(-0)

Catapult................................7(-0) - Catapult...............................30(-0)

............................................. - Mortar...............................156(-14)

Doctor.................................10(-0) - Doctor.................................10(-0)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................90(-0)

Generals................................-1244 - Generals..............................-2137.8

Offensive points.......................5344.5 - Defence points...........................3110

Damage Received.........................62200 - Damage Received........................106890

Damage Percent............................36% - Damage Percent............................64%

Winners: Pepi[UCH], Tornado[UCH]

7024 units from Tornado[UCH] are protecting the town of Spidy.

5108 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in Spidy.

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:24:00)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:37:15)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:51:18)

the kid[MAFIA]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (26.10.2018 12:54:00)

I love how you're highlighting the part that i'm 72k Generals but forgot to mention that you ran right when you saw my troops join in the fight coz you knew you were going to start losing. :) But its all good. :D

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pepi ().