UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Indra wrote:

ir werent you the one who ran away with his 5k units after i came to 49-52? youre the reason i came there in the first place and we beat ur ass so u ran away and now inviting me to swim 4 hours 1 way 3 times thats 12 hours to reach you in batches.. id be there by the time war is over. or remove 1 town so fuck it ill cash shop+ and port there no big deal.
    i never ran :) my units scattered cuz i didnt know they will scatter if i call them back to an occupied town
    Anyway my alliance mates didnt help me with coins so i ran out of golds
    Now im out of this war.... Have fun with them
  • im so sorry cus i couldnt give u this chance to fight and have fun together... Sorry all
    Im out of this war... GL all and have fun... Dont forget that we r here to have fun so have fun and dont bother each other with ur words
    My alliance said they will support me with gold but they didnt buy my resources... So i ran out of golds and my units dismissed... Good bye all :)
  • Indra wrote:

whats the problem attacking 49-52 i said navy will let entire server join in .. i have no time for this shit otherwise and no transport ships to transport all army all day to another part of the world and no gold either.

In case you forget our point @Indra, if you need gold, maybe @Quintius could supply you too.
    Let's meet in the middle :beer:

sultanvon wrote:

dd.JPG
    It seems like inviting the whole world of Heph to a Massacre. Haha.
    Let's do it somewhere else. Or if you want, let's do it in Mafia base.
    Not only 50 rounds, we can promise

the kid is just kidding
  • @Indra we wont go to *snip* as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle.
    WOLF army is in there waiting to be massacred and end this war for us already thanks. :beer:
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Bathalana wrote:

@Indra we wont go to 49 52 as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle.
    WOLF army is in there waiting to be massacred and end this war for us already thanks. :beer:
    Funny how every alliance is asking us to go where their troops are lol. I mean you guys are more than 5 and we are 1. We cant go everywhere, thats why we are asking you to come to 49:52
  • Absolute wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

@Indra we wont go to 49 52 as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle.
    Funny how every alliance is asking us to go where their troops are lol. I mean you guys are more than 5 and we are 1. We cant go everywhere, thats why we are asking you to come to 49:52
    I was just going to say the same thing. :D And funny how you want us to visit but we're being held down by slowboats. haha make up your minds kids. :)

Salad wants me to leave his island because i'm leeching his miracle. But has me pinned down with a slowboat so i can't really move.
    He also said that he'd keep me in his island forever. Then he tells me to get lost.
    Kids need to make up their minds.
    When you grow up, you'll learn that just because you want something doesn't mean you can get it. Especially if they're contradicting things. :)
  • Absolute wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

@Indra we wont go to *snip* as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle.
    i Guess maybe dont declare war vs the world if you cant go everywhere?
    Anyway WOLF will be at *snip* until the war ends. Gold is depleting fast in our part too.
    EDIT - Coordinates removed - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• I feel bad for these slowboats. traveled more than 24hours just to die. :(

Sea battle near Chalcis

Sea battle near Chalcis
    (27.10.2018 11:28:56)
    Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from Thessaloniki
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Chalcis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Ram Ship................................1(-0)
    ............................................. - Fire Ship.............................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................30(-0)
    Steam Ram...............................0(-1) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-24 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................60
    Damage Received..........................1200 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Pepi[UCH]

Losers: Salah Ad-Din[OuT]

351 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Chalcis

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 11:28:56)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Athens

Sea battle near Athens
    (27.10.2018 11:54:04)
    elenanto[OuT] from Carbon
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Athens

Ram Ship................................0(-1) - Ram Ship................................7(-0)
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: elenanto[OuT]

7 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Athens

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 11:54:04)

elenanto[OuT]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Sea battle near Corinth

Sea battle near Corinth
    (27.10.2018 12:04:26)
    elenanto[OuT] from ConCrete
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Corinth

Ram Ship................................0(-1) - Ram Ship................................2(-0)
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.............................0

2 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Corinth

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:04:26)

Sea battle near Miletus

Sea battle near Miletus
    (27.10.2018 12:24:04)
    elenanto[OuT] from Valley
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Miletus

Ram Ship................................0(-1) - Ram Ship................................1(-0)

1 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Miletus

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:09:04)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:24:04)

Sea battle near Megara

Sea battle near Megara
    (27.10.2018 12:24:36)
    elenanto[OuT] from River
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Megara

Ram Ship................................0(-1) - Ram Ship................................1(-0)

1 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Megara

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:09:36)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:24:36)

Sea battle near Argos

Sea battle near Argos
    (27.10.2018 12:38:45)
    elenanto[OuT] from Thessaloniki
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Argos

1 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Argos

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:23:45)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:38:45)

Sea battle near Chalcis

Sea battle near Chalcis
    (27.10.2018 12:43:58)
    elenanto[OuT] from Batman
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Chalcis

............................................. - Fire Ship.............................200(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat......................100(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................30(-0)

351 units from Pepi[UCH] are defending the port of Chalcis

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:43:58)

• Im not sure what these were about.

Battle for Chamestan

Battle for Chamestan
    (27.10.2018 13:37:07)
    Farzam[WOLF] from Chamestan
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Salty Tears

Archer.................................16(-4) - .............................................
    Cook....................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Hoplite.................................1(-0)
    Generals.................................-4.4 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................11
    Damage Received...........................220 - Damage Received.............................0

Losers: Farzam[WOLF]

1 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in Chamestan.

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:52:07)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:07:07)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:22:07)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:37:07)

Farzam[WOLF]'s army has fled because the close-combat battle line has been penetrated.

Battle for IRAN ll

Battle for IRAN ll
    (27.10.2018 13:56:47)
    spartacos[WOLF] from IRAN ll
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Salty Tears, Absolute[UCH] from HAHA, Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Eater

Spearman................................0(-2) - Spearman................................4(-0)
    Doctor.................................15(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................3
    Damage Received............................60 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: Absolute[UCH], Eijipe[UCH], Pepi[UCH]

Losers: spartacos[WOLF]

1 of Eijipe[UCH]'s units are stationed in IRAN ll.

1 of Absolute[UCH]'s units are stationed in IRAN ll.

2 of Pepi[UCH]'s units are stationed in IRAN ll.

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:56:47)

Absolute[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:56:47)

Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:56:47)

As spartacos[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• Bathalana wrote:

Absolute wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

@Indra we wont go to *snip* as it is a massacre for us to enter there, come to us instead if you want land troop battle.
    i Guess maybe dont declare war vs the world if you cant go everywhere?Anyway WOLF will be at *snip* until the war ends. Gold is depleting fast in our part too.
    We don't even need to visit WOLF in the first place. We are winning in points so why would we care lol. You should be the ones trying to get those points back to begin with.
    Quote EDIT - Kikoguns

• Bathalana wrote:

i Guess maybe dont declare war vs the world if you cant go everywhere?Anyway WOLF will be at *snip* until the war ends. Gold is depleting fast in our part too.
    That's a really funny invitation. want's us to move to *snip* but takes all the slots so you couldn't warp in. haha
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• Pepi wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

i Guess maybe dont declare war vs the world if you cant go everywhere?Anyway WOLF will be at 59 50 until the war ends. Gold is depleting fast in our part too.
    That's a really funny invitation. want's us to move to 59:50 but takes all the slots so you couldn't warp in. haha
    too bad your ambro cant help you with that?

Absolute wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

Absolute wrote:

Bathalana wrote:

i Guess maybe dont declare war vs the world if you cant go everywhere?Anyway WOLF will be at 59 50 until the war ends. Gold is depleting fast in our part too.
    We don't even need to visit WOLF in the first place. We are winning in points so why would we care lol. You should be the ones trying to get those points back to begin with.
    Would it not satisfy you to have my troops blood in your victory? or will you just settle with victory in damage count?

• i invited entire server, promised not to retreat all my gunners and mortars at the end, guaranteed safe passsage without blocking ports, what else can i do? wrap to *snip*`? where? all towns have ports blocked and occupied and no space to teleport., and what other option was there? .. wolf gave 1 decent fight with toad where i just used up my front line, all other alliances gave no decent fights at all and mafia just ran away and came with excuses from all directions, outlaw also ran away, north came up with some agreements w.e exuses and ran away, every single alliance either ran away or came up with exuses and ran away. thnx to wolves for the 1 fight i got to participate in without earning any points, but at least they had some units there.. everyone else looked at my generals, and came up with exuses and ran away with terror. pathetic and 0 coordination or cooperation or skill or will or anything at all. last day and all there is is just exuses and whining and 0 incoming troops. just woke up after my 2nd long sleep today to see yet another battle that did not happen.

• Indra wrote:

i invited entire server, promised not to retreat all my gunners and mortars at the end, guaranteed safe passsage without blocking ports, what else can i do? wrap to *snip*`? where? all towns have ports blocked and occupied and no space to teleport., and what other option was there? .. wolf gave 1 decent fight with toad where i just used up my front line, all other alliances gave no decent fights at all and mafia just ran away and came with excuses from all directions, outlaw also ran away, north came up with some agreements w.e exuses and ran away, every single alliance either ran away or came up with exuses and ran away. thnx to wolves for the 1 fight i got to participate in without earning any points, but at least they had some units there.. everyone else looked at my generals, and came up with exuses and ran away with terror. pathetic and 0 coordination or cooperation or skill or will or anything at all. last day and all there is is just exuses and whining and 0 incoming troops. just woke up after my 2nd long sleep today to see yet another battle that did not happen.
    We promise to give another decent fight if you come at *snip* that we can promise to you Indra out of respect to your high gen score, i know that's a lot of gold your burning there. I hope we can make it happen.

• Indra wrote:

i invited entire server, promised not to retreat all my gunners and mortars at the end, guaranteed safe passsage without blocking ports, what else can i do? wrap to *snip*`? where? all towns have ports blocked and occupied and no space to teleport., and what other option was there? .. wolf gave 1 decent fight with toad where i just used up my front line, all other alliances gave no decent fights at all and mafia just ran away and came with excuses from all directions, outlaw also ran away, north came up with some agreements w.e exuses and ran away, every single alliance either ran away or came up with exuses and ran away. thnx to wolves for the 1 fight i got to participate in without earning any points, but at least they had some units there.. everyone else looked at my generals, and came up with exuses and ran away with terror. pathetic and 0 coordination or cooperation or skill or will or anything at all. last day and all there is is just exuses and whining and 0 incoming troops. just woke up after my 2nd long sleep today to see yet another battle that did not happen.
    Sry but you came twice and did nothing, I attacked and not ran, my navy ran xD

• farzam wrote:

poor eijipe :D defend guri's town :D

eijipe wrote:

Battle for Wolf Eater

Battle for Wolf Eater

(27.10.2018 12:53:44)

Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Eater, Wolf Hunter

vs

General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -S- δ, Guri[WOLF] from RAQOTE

Sulphur Carabineer....................280(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................136(-0)

Swordsman..........................1258(-180) - Swordsman...........................107(-260)

Hoplite.............................258(-229) - Hoplite..............................71(-216)

Gyrocopter...........................228(-38) - Gyrocopter............................71(-38)

............................................. - Mortar.................................53(-0)

Cook...................................20(-0) - Cook...................................24(-0)

Steam Giant............................81(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................31(-0) - .............................................

Slinger.................................1(-0) - .............................................

Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................

Generals...............................-631.6 - Generals...............................-709.4

Offensive points.......................1773.5 - Defence points...........................1579

Damage Received.........................31580 - Damage Received.........................35470

Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: General MRM[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH]

438 of Guri[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Wolf Eater.

24 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Wolf Eater.

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:38:44)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:38:44)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:38:44)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:41:26)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:53:44)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:53:44)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:53:44)

As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Eijipe's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Eijipe's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

haha, can't catch me?? try harder. i am still damaging your alliance even though you are occupying my town. :D
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • this player wants to shoot down my wall. :rofl:
    Battle for Wolf Hunter

Battle for Wolf Hunter
    (27.10.2018 13:06:55)
    General MRM[WOLF] from QADESH
    vs
    Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Hunter

Sulphur Carabineer...................186(-14) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................1(-0)
    Generals..................................-56 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points............................140
    Damage Received..........................2800 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: Eijipe[UCH]

Losers: General MRM[WOLF]

2 units from Eijipe[UCH] are protecting the town of Wolf Hunter.

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 12:51:55)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:04:17)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:06:55)

As General MRM[WOLF] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

General MRM's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Wolf Hunter

Battle for Wolf Hunter
    (27.10.2018 14:27:55)
    Marcussman444[WOLF] from MARSA, Guri[WOLF] from QADESH, Wolf Hunter, LuhanChen[WOLF] from Marble
    vs
    Eijipe[UCH] from

Archer.................................5(-14) - .............................................
    Sulphur Carabineer....................928(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman..............................683(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................1953(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................689(-3) - .............................................
    Steam Giant..........................1247(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................580(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................77(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................26(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................72(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................51(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals................................-19.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................49
    Damage Received...........................980 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: LuhanChen[WOLF], Marcussman444[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

5050 units from Marcussman444[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Wolf Hunter.

5 units from Marcussman444[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Wolf Hunter.

2 units from Guri[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Wolf Hunter.

6 units from Guri[WOLF] are maintaining occupation of town Wolf Hunter.

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:57:55)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:59:08)

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 14:12:55)

LuhanChen[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 14:17:44)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 14:19:33)

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 14:20:14)

Guri's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

small Cr's
    Battle for Wolf Hunter

Battle for Wolf Hunter
    (27.10.2018 13:36:14)
    I R[WOLF] from Wolf Eater
    vs

Sulphur Carabineer....................270(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................3425(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................407(-3) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter............................634(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................60(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................32(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Generals................................-18.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................46.5
    Damage Received...........................930 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: I R[WOLF]

I R[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:36:14)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Battle for Wolf Hunter

Battle for Wolf Hunter
    (27.10.2018 13:53:13)
    Hamid[WOLF] from QADESH
    vs

Hoplite................................0(-10) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Generals..................................-14 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................35
    Damage Received...........................700 - Damage Received.............................0

Winners: Eijipe[UCH]

Losers: Hamid[WOLF]

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:38:13)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 13:53:13)

One of Hamid[WOLF]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Thnx @Indra your a man of your word.
    Display Spoiler

Battle for DAHAB

Battle for DAHAB
    (27.10.2018 19:34:31)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Eater, Indra[UCH] from FleeInTerror, DAHAB, HAHA
    vs
    General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -S- δ, QADESH, Hamid[WOLF] from GOODBYE king, Polis, Guri[WOLF] from DAHAB, Marcussman444[WOLF] from QADESH, Bathalana[WOLF] from cthol_murgos

Hoplite............................1267(-568) - Hoplite............................2418(-479)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1210(-0)
    Swordsman...........................700(-368) - Swordsman..........................2540(-360)
    Gyrocopter............................10(-90) - Gyrocopter...........................922(-48)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram.........................116(-0)
    Mortar..................................0(-6) - Mortar.................................34(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................45(-0)
    Cook...................................14(-0) - Cook...................................45(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................101(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-50)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................3(-0)
    Catapult...............................2(-16) - .............................................
    Generals................................-1943 - Generals..............................-1512.6
    Offensive points.......................3781.5 - Defence points.........................4857.5
    Damage Received.........................97150 - Damage Received.........................75630
    Damage Percent............................56% - Damage Percent............................44%

Winners: Hamid[WOLF], Bathalana[WOLF], Marcussman444[WOLF], General MRM[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH], Indra[UCH]

1 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

1889 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

1 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

4491 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

1023 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

26 units from Guri[WOLF] are protecting the town of DAHAB.

8 of Marcussman444[WOLF]'s units are stationed in DAHAB.

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:34:31)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:34:31)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:34:31)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:48:39)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:49:31)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:49:31)

Indra's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:55:24)

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:55:49)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:02:45)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:04:31)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:08:21)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:19:31)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:19:31)

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:19:31)

One of Indra[UCH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:20:25)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:34:31)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:34:31)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:34:31)

Marcussman444[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:34:31)

Indra[UCH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Indra[UCH]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.