UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Indra wrote:

    you were invited to join others to fight us, instead chose to stay hiding in your cave, so stay there, the war is fun without you in it. i think now that wolves are a way better alliance then you are, with all your knowledge and skill and active trolling. and you can also split up, declare the war mafia vs mafia, noobs vs noobs, and run and hide from one another, that would be a blast, and troll on forums in addition.
    First. We are from the same group since the start of the server and you were not.
    Second. We are open to your suggestion too. Why not? Are you open to my suggestion? It will be just running from each other. No actual good crs. :P Since no one can contend with you, as you say, then who will give you a better fight instead?
    Third. Wolf is a way better alliance than us? Wait wait wait. The last war you were so hyped saying you won and that's the fact. We admit that. Now we are playing to win and it's a newbie strategy? And what about wolf? They are better alliance since they still fight and send units to a losing battle and no waves? Just because of their bravery without looking for their loses and not trying to win? If there's it all to it then why wave and do white flags? Last time I remember Pepi, alone, outdid them. Do you play to win a battle or do you play to lose? Will you still continue a battle knowing you'll lose?
    And lastly, what's wrong with running? Everything is fair in war and love. But I do prefer love and peace. <3 Spread the love.
    "A wise man speaks because they have something to say.
    A foolish speaks because they have to say something.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SiN ().

  • i did leave my area, your hero desvic said he would wait for me.. i attacked hundreds of citeis during this war and finally after teleporitng my town i managed to get a good fight with entire server against me. im loosing big time and its fun AF, well loosing cos my army is nothing compared to server army and i admit it, even tho im winning in dmg its not all about dmg really.. and mafia hiding crying about smth instead of joining the fun. w.e im done with you :)
  • Onad wrote:

    eijipe wrote:

    well, this just proves that mafia is not worth declaring to,
    i was not in your war last time so i haven;t fought against you even once, but now i know, not worth it.
    i am pretty sure that retreating is quite different from hiding, someone even went to v-mode. hahaha

    well anyways, i enjoyed fighting wolf, they fight. and didn't hide. haha not like someone who just occupied town and port on 59:50 but realized that he is scared so he hides. went to some unknown town named kristal. hahaha
    I went there..scared? Haha...dont be a f**l, I wanted to attack you the very moment I landed. But I saw all that you do is run around. You do know very well that there are Wolfs and Outs troops there. If I attack, their troops will be caught in crossfire which will only add to your enjoyment. They wanted your troops badly, so I gave way for them. You do think you're strong enough with that available troops of yours? You are the one who actually hides by defending enemy towns. You still have along way to go to outsmart be crybaby.. :lol:
    PS: FYI our player huan is on a trip hence the vmode( to save on upkeep) not to hide.
    Trolling - Kikoguns
    running? haha you saw Indra warp so you escaped, :rofl:
    that's what you call running. hahahaha
    of course i will defend town because i don't want to waste my troops fighting 20k enemy units, better to wait for my allies to attack together,
    but you? haha you just went on our island to sight see? or visit? hahaha so funny how you went there and escaped so fast, maybe you saw that i already have allies there? hahaha you run like the wind. :rofl:

    ahh don't tell me you thought we will chase you? haha we have no time *snip*, there are players who are waiting for us to gain experience by fighting.

    Insults - Vaire
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

  • SiN wrote:

    Indra wrote:

    you were invited to join others to fight us, instead chose to stay hiding in your cave, so stay there, the war is fun without you in it. i think now that wolves are a way better alliance then you are, with all your knowledge and skill and active trolling. and you can also split up, declare the war mafia vs mafia, noobs vs noobs, and run and hide from one another, that would be a blast, and troll on forums in addition.
    First. We are from the same group since the start of the server and you were not.Second. We are open to your suggestion too. Why not? Are you open to my suggestion? It will be just running from each other. No actual good crs. :P Since no one can contend with you, as you say, then who will give you a better fight instead?
    Third. Wolf is a way better alliance than us? Wait wait wait. The last war you were so hyped saying you won and that's the fact. We admit that. Now we are playing to win and it's a newbie strategy? And what about wolf? They are better alliance since they still fight and send units to a losing battle and no waves? Just because of their bravery without looking for their loses and not trying to win? If there's it all to it then why wave and do white flags? Last time I remember Pepi, alone, outdid them. Do you play to win a battle or do you play to lose? Will you still continue a battle knowing you'll lose?
    And lastly, what's wrong with running? Everything is fair in war and love. But I do prefer love and peace. <3 Spread the love.
    haha you really want us to fight each other? why don't you do the same,, a friendly war, very suitable name because you guys have been friends for a long time, i doubt you've fought against each other before..
    and also don't tell us when you first played ikariam decades(plural yes, onad said so lol) ago you didn't send all units all in, or attack someone without cooks, or to put it simply you haven't made a mistake before? that's why they fight, because they want to learn how to.

    and i haven't fought against your alliance before but now i know. ahaha
    let me summarize what i learn.
    one player from mafia attacks directly from far away island with 8+ hours travel time then retreated, lol
    another player from mafia occupies town and port on the frontline then realizes he is scared so he runs like the wind. :rofl:
    another one too, don't know for sure but he suddenly went MIA. haha
    don't know the others yet,, but i think they're not worth remembering. hahaha are they really players with 10 years of experience? i am remembering SALAD because of them. lol

    Trolling - Vaire
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

  • sultanvon wrote:

    UCH declared war vs Mafia.
    Mafia leads the damage count.

    But but but, Mafia are cowards :rofl:
    good job at leading in damage count, well as long as we don;t surrender and see it through the end.. we will fight to the end.
    we also didn't expect to win against all the alliance we declared to at the same time.. hahaha
    as i see, we are doing good job.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • check the top 15 in offensive points, the only 1 from mafia is general batro who agreed to wait for me and ran away. and thats the only top 15.. from your entire alliance. we have more then double points as alliance and more then triple in average points, and similar with defence points. we had a war against you and now against server, you had war against us and against outlaws. but you are not even close to anything comparable by any parameters, just loosers who run and whine about it. and ur "dmg count victory" where serious aliiances deal millions of dmg and you barely scratched 300.000 ish during entire war, thats lower then the worst of the worst. must be proud to lead there huh.
  • The other alliances are better alliance from us since they fought you head-on?
    As far as I can remember we were doing that way during our first war but what you were doing is just retreating and securing damage points.

    But according to you guys, in this universe its not like that. Inflicting more damage points to enemies is more important than green CRs.

    Now we learned that lesson and securing points from you is what exactly we are doing.

    Now calling us Noobs, Runaways, and the like?
    Funny. Its really funny how things turns around when the odds are not in their favor..

    Ofcourse we would like to save our generals.
    We were not stupid enough to pump military scores way beyond our capacity and burn gold like idiot.


    All of us can pump more than 50k each if we like, but will it be worth it?
    Nah, again we learned from the 1st war.
  • By the way Indra, it doesn't matter if we inflicted 300s damages or millions.
    If you will be the enemy, we expect a whiteflag though. Im not saying its bad, but nah..

    And lastly if you will just look on the Offensive Points and Defensive Points as a parameter of whose doing good or not, whose better or not,
    I would just like to add information maybe you don't know, that offensive points and defensive points, do decrease from time to time.

    The last time I've checked I have around 40k def points when we have war with OUT now im about 13k.
    It only prove that these guys were engaged more in recent fights..


    The post was edited 1 time, last by Komatsu ().

  • Indra wrote:

    check the top 15 in offensive points, the only 1 from mafia is general batro who agreed to wait for me and ran away. and thats the only top 15.. from your entire alliance. we have more then double points as alliance and more then triple in average points, and similar with defence points. we had a war against you and now against server, you had war against us and against outlaws. but you are not even close to anything comparable by any parameters, just loosers who run and whine about it. and ur "dmg count victory" where serious aliiances deal millions of dmg and you barely scratched 300.000 ish during entire war, thats lower then the worst of the worst. must be proud to lead there huh.

    G! You're eating your own words.

    Indra wrote:

    kid, and all mafia, you "CONSIDERED" attacking us and decided ur cowards, so no point in even talking to you anymore, go hide in your cave trolls.

    the kid is just kidding
  • Indra wrote:

    going to sleep, tired, will continue tomorrow. to fight people who have balls and not your kind whatever that might be.. 300k is whining not winning
    Were doing it the smart way. :thumbup: :thumbup:

    I applaude WOLF and OUT for the efforts, but accept it, you are targeting them cause you can cause damage to them.
    Not from us anymore.


    Anyway have a very good sleep. HAHAHAHAHA
  • sultanvon wrote:

    We know, because you can't. What happened to Not Anubis @eijipe?
    Where are the other guys?
    they are so busy with their life. :D

    Komatsu wrote:

    The other alliances are better alliance from us since they fought you head-on?
    As far as I can remember we were doing that way during our first war but what you were doing is just retreating and securing damage points.
    But according to you guys, in this universe its not like that. Inflicting more damage points to enemies is more important than green CRs.

    Now we learned that lesson and securing points from you is what exactly we are doing.

    Now calling us Noobs, Runaways, and the like?
    Funny. Its really funny how things turns around when the odds are not in their favor..

    Ofcourse we would like to save our generals.
    We were not stupid enough to pump military scores way beyond our capacity and burn gold like idiot.


    All of us can pump more than 50k each if we like, but will it be worth it?
    Nah, again we learned from the 1st war.
    very good.. but i was really excited when someone from mafia went to the frontline. it would have been better if you attacked us then retreated instead you retreated first before attacking,
    did you get the order wrong?
    it's "attack" first before"retreating" not otherway around. :rofl:

    retreating first before fighting is running away not securing damage points. haha

    maybe you wanted to protect your little advantage on points, that's why you don't want to engage again? :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Taking other just because they are not waving and letting their troops go in one place just to die
    Your just taking advantage to their lack of knowledge

    UCH before
    Its okay to retreat/whiteflag/anarchy as long as we win in points
    UCH now
    If the alliance is winning in point = cowards
    If the alliance letting their troops die = better
    So you have a new motto :)

    The post was edited 1 time, last by desvic ().

  • eijipe wrote:

    did you get the order wrong?

    it's "attack" first before"retreating" not otherway around. :rofl:

    retreating first before fighting is running away not securing damage points. haha

    maybe you wanted to protect your little advantage on points, that's why you don't want to engage again? :rofl:
    Just a simple "Change of Plan" cause we see massacre ahead.
    Isn't that hard to comprehend ryt?
  • the fight is not yet starting but you already saw your defeat? so that's why your ally retreated first :rofl:
    and i remember him talking about coordination, so you were all part of that decision he made when he run. :rofl:
    btw i have fought you guys yet but i don't want to anymore, why? because you fight until you are winning on points then run until the war ends,, and i am sure that's not what indra did,, he white flagged over and over again and you guys can't do anything about it.. that's different from what you are doing right now, you guys are just running. haha and it's not hard to comprehend that. :rofl:

    Battle for 420 IS COMING


    Battle for 420 IS COMING
    (28.10.2018 3:04:36)
    MekhaStosha[420] from Polis, CicaKmica[420] from Polis
    vs
    Eijipe[UCH] from 420 IS COMING, Wolf Hunter



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-2)
    Gyrocopter............................942(-0) - Gyrocopter............................31(-42)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................300(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman............................3718(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................4350(-8) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier...................289(-36) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................54(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - .............................................
    Cook..................................200(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.................................-220 - Generals...............................-106.2
    Offensive points........................265.5 - Defence points............................550
    Damage Received.........................11000 - Damage Received..........................5310
    Damage Percent............................67% - Damage Percent............................33%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: CicaKmica[420], MekhaStosha[420]


    Losers: Eijipe[UCH]


    9764 units from MekhaStosha[420] are maintaining occupation of town 420 IS COMING.


    94 units from CicaKmica[420] are maintaining occupation of town 420 IS COMING.


    Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:49:36)


    MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:49:36)


    Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 3:02:10)


    MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 3:04:36)


    As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


    As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


    The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.


    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-