UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages..

So please stop complaining like a child.. Pepi is the only one here who is not comlaining.. Just plain playing and enjoying.. Why can't it be like that? Lolz
  • Meshnard wrote:

First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages..

So please stop complaining like a child.. Pepi is the only one here who is not comlaining.. Just plain playing and enjoying.. Why can't it be like that? Lolz
    talking here on board enjoys me alot,, especially when someone reacts to what i says.. *snip*. :rofl:

Ban discussion - Vaire
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-

The post was edited 2 times, last by Vaire ().

• Bathalana wrote:

@eijipe IC, see you soon indra needs your help. ow and that defend strat to save your troops my first time knowing that XD
    @Pepi mafia are waiting for you to visit them i think, too bad indra beat you to us.
    it is a good strategy if your enemy is only 1 alliance,, :D and also i like how your ally Guri never seems to sleep,, i tried spying him all day but he is always online.. :rofl:

more importantly, i miss the old man already.
    #wemissedyouSalad
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • SiN wrote:

Pepi wrote:

Can't we all just have fun? :D
    I approve and, still, spread the love.
    but i really think pepi wants to join our word war too but he cant because he is an elit member. :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
  • Pepi wrote:

eijipe wrote:

but i really think pepi wants to join our word war too but he cant because he is an elit member. :rofl:
    Its just a mater of choosing the right words. :P
    :rofl: hahahaha
    i heard that elite members will answer our question, then let me ask you how can i choose the right word to *snip* talk? :rofl:
    uhhh.. *snip* :(

I already miss your essay salad. i hope you're reading this.

@Bathalana yeah, i hope all your troops get scattered so we can take a nap. :rofl:

Ban discussion - Vaire
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.

Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

• sultanvon wrote:

Capture.JPG

Btw, great battle happening right now.
    10,000 units vs 10 docs & 20 cooks.
    Come join here @Indra if you're bored.
    Oh I forgot, you don't have golds.
    Oh anyway, good night :love:
    this kinda sums up what mafia is and how they war.. hope you had fun with your cooks and docs, and im out of army not out of gold, i used it up fighting a war. i have almost more offensive points alone then ur entire alliance combined, mafia
  • sad @Indra i thought your gonna fight it til the bitter end. you owe me coffee for last night. haha
    Great fight thnx!

Battle for EnterSandman

Battle for EnterSandman
    (28.10.2018 10:21:54)
    Indra[UCH] from EnterSandman, Polis, RAQOTE, Wolf Hunter, Peace BeWithYou, Polis, Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Hunter, Marble 3, Peace BeWithYou, EnterSandman
    vs
    Farzam[WOLF] from QADESH, Hamid[WOLF] from Polis, General MRM[WOLF] from Polis, QADESH, DAHAB, Bathalana[WOLF] from cthol_murgos, DAHAB, Ilúvatar, QADESH, arcy101[WOLF] from QADESH, Guri[WOLF] from QADESH, Marcussman444[WOLF] from Wine Tap, LuhanChen[WOLF] from Marble

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer...................327(-79) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1511(-0)
    Spearman.............................1(-1530) - Spearman.............................2683(-0)
    Swordsman...........................10(-2603) - Swordsman.........................3485(-2771)
    Hoplite............................392(-4188) - Hoplite...........................1160(-2086)
    Steam Giant...........................257(-0) - Steam Giant.........................843(-893)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-8) - Battering Ram.........................125(-0)
    Catapult..............................32(-12) - Catapult................................0(-4)
    Cook...................................48(-0) - Cook..................................215(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-48) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20)
    Gyrocopter...........................47(-560) - Gyrocopter.........................1347(-723)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................5(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar...............................156(-16)
    ............................................. - Doctor................................131(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals.............................-12068.8 - Generals.............................-14246.5
    Offensive points.....................35616.25 - Defence points..........................30172
    Damage Received........................603440 - Damage Received........................712325
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: Hamid[WOLF], LuhanChen[WOLF], Bathalana[WOLF], arcy101[WOLF], Marcussman444[WOLF], General MRM[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH], Indra[UCH], Farzam[WOLF]

1549 of Marcussman444[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

1019 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

1000 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

56 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

152 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

119 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

30 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

65 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

94 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

308 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

565 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

617 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

478 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

980 of Guri[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

840 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

3565 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

200 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

24 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

General MRM[WOLF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Indra's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Hamid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:07:16)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:18:58)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Eijipe's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Guri[WOLF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:22:05)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:38:37)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:39:39)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:51:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:51:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Eijipe[UCH]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:30:38)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:39:27)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:43:30)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:44:25)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:45:34)

One of Indra's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Farzam's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:53:47)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:55:07)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:06:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:06:54)

One of Indra[UCH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:10:27)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:10:41)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:20:29)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:21:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:21:54)

As Indra[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Indra[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • im not done yet :D bitter end reorganised themselves a bit late.. and i did loose gunners cos those didnt hold the flanks.. but yes almost done, generals almost gone, thought war ends today but its until 30th.. oh well but im done almost :)
    thnx wolves you have way more armies then i thought.. couldnt solo :D haha i just kept looking at the incoming crazy.. wouldve made like 4 or 5 hofs if i didnt attack all those towns at start
  • Meshnard wrote:

First of all please.. You guys are the ones who declared.. You should be the offensive side.. We waited for you to come actually but you did not show.. That's why we decided to come to your island to make some damages..

Im quoting you just because I think that you do not lack braincells like your teammates, So you are worth the quote.First of all, Yes, We really did declare, but did you count how many alliances? We were visiting them so no possible chance to visit you just because we were spread up in the whole ikariam world and needed to group to counter your gs, colossus and your multies colossus. Then Gilgamesh came and what a surprise I kicked his ass again for what 6-7 time in a row already hahaha. Now your clever alliance mates come here on board and talk like they are something. Talking about lead when damage difference is what 100k ? hahaahahahahaah. Now If we really wanted to take that damage back we would visit your core and right away. But we won't. We have enough targets to have fun with so atleast I, Personally have no interest in you. Everyone saw what happened during our war . 3rd day surrender hahahahahahajaah. Now you are all coming here and acting supa tough just because we do not care about visiting your cave. Have your 100 k win I do not really care. I saw all your players playstyles and all of you, Even huan are total noobs.So stop spammimg our thread now and hide in your cave, Like you always did when big wars emerged. hahaaa
  • Battle for RAQOTE
    Battle for RAQOTE
    (27.10.2018 20:37:59)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Eater, Indra[UCH] from HAHA, Wolf Eater, RAQOTE, FleeInTerror, Hamid[WOLF] from Polis
    vs
    Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from DAMASCUS

Sulphur Carabineer.....................70(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer.....................99(-0)
    Swordsman...........................2000(-90) - Swordsman............................588(-90)
    Hoplite............................2732(-375) - Hoplite.............................534(-331)
    Gyrocopter...........................251(-18) - Gyrocopter...........................173(-48)
    Battering Ram..........................24(-0) - Battering Ram..........................47(-0)
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - Mortar.................................40(-8)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier....................29(-32) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-863.6 - Generals...............................-939.4
    Offensive points.......................2348.5 - Defence points...........................2159
    Damage Received.........................43180 - Damage Received.........................46970
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Eijipe[UCH], Hamid[WOLF], Indra[UCH]

Losers: Salah Ad-Din[OuT]

4855 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town RAQOTE.

239 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town RAQOTE.

40 units from Indra[UCH] are maintaining occupation of town RAQOTE.

1 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in RAQOTE.

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:52:59)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:52:59)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:56:24)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:07:59)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:08:24)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:22:59)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:26:30)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:31:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:33:02)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:37:59)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for Wolf Hunter
    Battle for Wolf Hunter
    (27.10.2018 21:01:32)
    Guri[WOLF] from QADESH, Indra[UCH] from FleeInTerror, Wolf Hunter, Wolf Eater, HAHA, Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Hunter, RAQOTE, Wolf Eater
    vs
    Salah Ad-Din[OuT] from Wolf Hunter, RAQOTE, Rowan[OuT] from Sulfur Springs, Polis

Sulphur Carabineer....................280(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................136(-44)
    Swordsman..........................1174(-748) - Swordsman.............................0(-992)
    Hoplite...........................1124(-1148) - Hoplite..............................0(-1114)
    Gyrocopter...........................152(-50) - Gyrocopter............................0(-188)
    Battering Ram..........................66(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-25)
    Mortar..................................6(-0) - Mortar.................................12(-4)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................20(-0)
    Cook...................................34(-0) - Cook...................................30(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................7(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................30(-92) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - .............................................
    Generals..............................-3163.4 - Generals................................-3630
    Offensive points.........................9075 - Defence points.........................7908.5
    Damage Received........................158170 - Damage Received........................181500
    Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: Indra[UCH]

Losers: Salah Ad-Din[OuT], Guri[WOLF], Rowan[OuT]

2079 of Indra[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

18 of Indra[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

70 of Indra[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

150 of Indra[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

1 of Eijipe[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

474 of Eijipe[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

50 of Eijipe[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

37 of Eijipe[UCH]'s units are stationed in Wolf Hunter.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:45:52)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:46:32)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 18:53:52)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:01:32)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:02:55)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:04:09)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:16:32)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:18:43)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:31:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:31:32)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:31:39)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:36:53)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:36:53)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:36:53)

Guri's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

One of Eijipe's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

One of Eijipe's armies has scattered as anarchy has broken out at home.

Salah Ad-Din's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:47:53)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 19:51:49)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:01:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:01:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:08:30)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:16:32)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:16:32)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:16:32)

Guri's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:20:41)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:26:48)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:31:32)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:31:32)

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Salah Ad-Din[OuT]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:36:03)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:46:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 20:46:32)

Rowan[OuT]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:01:32)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:01:32)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:01:32)

As Rowan[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Rowan[OuT] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Rowan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Rowan's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for I come in peace
    Battle for I come in peace
    (27.10.2018 22:37:23)
    Indra[UCH] from Wolf Eater, Polis, Wolf Hunter
    vs
    MekhaStosha[420] from Jack Herer, CicaKmica[420] from Capala

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................624(-0)
    Swordsman..........................1007(-608) - Swordsman..........................5593(-610)
    Hoplite............................1179(-812) - Hoplite............................5698(-780)
    Gyrocopter.............................0(-90) - Gyrocopter...........................1999(-0)
    Catapult................................0(-8) - Catapult...............................90(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................65(-0)
    ............................................. - Cook..................................250(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant.............................2(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier...................325(-66)
    Battering Ram.........................11(-14) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-2242.6 - Generals..............................-2206.8
    Offensive points.........................5517 - Defence points.........................5606.5
    Damage Received........................112130 - Damage Received........................110340
    Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: CicaKmica[420], MekhaStosha[420]

Losers: Indra[UCH]

3397 of CicaKmica[420]'s units are stationed in I come in peace.

1391 of CicaKmica[420]'s units are stationed in I come in peace.

9858 of MekhaStosha[420]'s units are stationed in I come in peace.

CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:37:23)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:37:23)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:38:11)

CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:38:36)

MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:56:10)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 21:58:10)

CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:07:23)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:08:45)

CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:22:23)

MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:22:23)

CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:37:23)

MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:37:23)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 22:37:23)

Indra[UCH]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Battle for EnterSandman
    Battle for EnterSandman
    (28.10.2018 3:02:35)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Hunter, Indra[UCH] from EnterSandman, Polis, OutLOLS, Wolf Hunter, RAQOTE
    vs
    Hamid[WOLF] from Polis, Bathalana[WOLF] from DAHAB, Marcussman444[WOLF] from Wine Tap

Sulphur Carabineer....................518(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1487(-0)
    Spearman.............................1430(-0) - Spearman................................3(-0)
    Swordsman.........................1064(-1018) - Swordsman.........................2484(-1164)
    Hoplite...........................4396(-1275) - Hoplite...........................1863(-1502)
    Steam Giant...........................257(-0) - Steam Giant..........................1036(-2)
    Gyrocopter..........................527(-191) - Gyrocopter..........................466(-208)
    Battering Ram..........................98(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................48(-0) - Cook...................................80(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................72(-0)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................48(-0)
    ............................................. - Archer..................................5(-0)
    Generals..............................-3484.1 - Generals................................-4032
    Offensive points........................10080 - Defence points........................8710.25
    Damage Received........................174205 - Damage Received........................201600
    Damage Percent............................46% - Damage Percent............................54%

Winners: Hamid[WOLF], Bathalana[WOLF], Marcussman444[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH], Indra[UCH]

35 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

3689 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

49 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

3744 of Marcussman444[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

1 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

26 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:02:35)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:02:35)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:17:35)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:17:35)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:31:09)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:32:35)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:32:35)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:33:10)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:39:47)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:47:35)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:48:13)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:49:05)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:52:23)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:52:23)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:05:39)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:17:35)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:17:35)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:17:35)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:18:19)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:32:35)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:32:35)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:32:35)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:38:04)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:45:55)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:47:35)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:47:35)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:51:57)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:54:05)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:59:01)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:59:01)

As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

a few smaller battles
  • Battle for Polis
    Battle for Polis
    (28.10.2018 2:23:15)
    Eijipe[UCH] from OutLOLS, Wolf Hunter, Polis, Indra[UCH] from OutLOLS, Polis, Wolf Hunter, Wolf Eater, RAQOTE
    vs
    Farzam[WOLF] from QADESH, Gen Strong Ice[WOLF] from MARSA, General MRM[WOLF] from δ IRAN -S- δ, QADESH, Polis, Guri[WOLF] from QADESH, Hamid[WOLF] from Polis, FleeInTerror

Sulphur Carabineer....................238(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1476(-0)
    Swordsman..........................784(-2575) - Swordsman.........................4210(-2752)
    Hoplite............................648(-3312) - Hoplite...........................3883(-3581)
    Gyrocopter............................0(-325) - Gyrocopter.........................1771(-535)
    Battering Ram..........................89(-0) - Battering Ram.........................114(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar................................99(-46)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................80(-0)
    Cook...................................40(-0) - Cook..................................151(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-141) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-75)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................43(-21)
    ............................................. - Catapult...............................20(-2)
    Spearman................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-9357.1 - Generals.............................-11666.9
    Offensive points.....................29167.25 - Defence points.......................23392.75
    Damage Received........................467855 - Damage Received........................583345
    Damage Percent............................44% - Damage Percent............................56%

Winners: Hamid[WOLF], General MRM[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH], Indra[UCH], Gen Strong Ice[WOLF], Farzam[WOLF]

582 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

25 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

391 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

2244 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

44 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

1435 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

199 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

564 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

5585 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

723 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

40 of Guri[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

15 of Guri[WOLF]'s units are stationed in Polis.

Guri[WOLF]'s army has fled due to a lack of morale.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (27.10.2018 23:53:25)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:08:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:08:15)

Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:08:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:08:37)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:12:10)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:23:15)

Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:23:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:23:40)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:23:57)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:38:15)

Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:38:15)

Gen Strong Ice[WOLF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:41:41)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:53:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:53:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 0:53:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:00:30)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:08:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:08:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:08:15)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:08:15)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:10:50)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:12:27)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:23:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:23:15)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:23:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:30:44)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:31:28)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:38:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:38:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:38:15)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:15)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 1:53:40)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:08:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:08:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:08:15)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:08:15)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:23:15)

Hamid[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:23:15)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:23:15)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:23:15)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 2:23:15)

As Eijipe[UCH] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for EnterSandman
    Battle for EnterSandman
    (28.10.2018 10:21:54)
    Eijipe[UCH] from Wolf Hunter, Marble 3, Peace BeWithYou, EnterSandman, Indra[UCH] from EnterSandman, Polis, RAQOTE, Wolf Hunter, Peace BeWithYou, Polis
    vs
    Farzam[WOLF] from QADESH, arcy101[WOLF] from QADESH, Guri[WOLF] from QADESH, Marcussman444[WOLF] from Wine Tap, LuhanChen[WOLF] from Marble, Hamid[WOLF] from Polis, General MRM[WOLF] from Polis, QADESH, DAHAB, Bathalana[WOLF] from cthol_murgos, DAHAB, Ilúvatar, QADESH

Sulphur Carabineer...................327(-79) - Sulphur Carabineer...................1511(-0)
    Spearman.............................1(-1530) - Spearman.............................2683(-0)
    Swordsman...........................10(-2603) - Swordsman.........................3485(-2771)
    Hoplite............................392(-4188) - Hoplite...........................1160(-2086)
    Steam Giant...........................257(-0) - Steam Giant.........................843(-893)
    Battering Ram..........................90(-8) - Battering Ram.........................125(-0)
    Catapult..............................32(-12) - Catapult................................0(-4)
    Cook...................................48(-0) - Cook..................................215(-0)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-48) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-20)
    Gyrocopter...........................47(-560) - Gyrocopter.........................1347(-723)
    ............................................. - Mortar...............................156(-16)
    ............................................. - Doctor................................131(-0)
    Generals.............................-12068.8 - Generals.............................-14246.5
    Offensive points.....................35616.25 - Defence points..........................30172
    Damage Received........................603440 - Damage Received........................712325
    Damage Percent............................45% - Damage Percent............................55%

Winners: Hamid[WOLF], LuhanChen[WOLF], Bathalana[WOLF], arcy101[WOLF], Marcussman444[WOLF], General MRM[WOLF], Guri[WOLF]

Losers: Eijipe[UCH], Indra[UCH], Farzam[WOLF]

1549 of Marcussman444[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

1019 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

1000 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

56 of LuhanChen[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

152 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

119 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

30 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

65 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

94 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

308 of Bathalana[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

565 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

617 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

478 of arcy101[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

980 of Guri[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

840 of Hamid[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

3565 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

200 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

24 of General MRM[WOLF]'s units are stationed in EnterSandman.

General MRM[WOLF]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:06:54)

Hamid's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:07:16)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:18:58)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:21:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:22:05)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:38:37)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:39:39)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:51:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 8:51:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:06:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:21:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:30:38)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:36:54)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:39:27)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:43:30)

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:44:25)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:45:34)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:53:47)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 9:55:07)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:06:54)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:06:54)

General MRM[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:10:27)

Indra[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:10:41)

Eijipe[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:20:29)

Bathalana[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:21:54)

Guri[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 10:21:54)

and 2 hofs
  • Battle for Chamestan

Battle for Chamestan
    (28.10.2018 11:05:01)
    Farzam[WOLF] from Chamestan
    vs
    Pepi[UCH] from Athens

Archer.................................16(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................10(-0) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Cook....................................1(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals.................................-1.4
    Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received............................70
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Winners: Farzam[WOLF]

Losers: Pepi[UCH]

27 units from Farzam[WOLF] are protecting the town of Chamestan.

Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 11:05:01)

One of Pepi[UCH]’s armies has been completely destroyed.