UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • Sea battle near Capala

    Sea battle near Capala
    (28.10.2018 11:47:52)
    Sande[UCH] from Viking VII, Viking VIII, Viking I
    vs
    CicaKmica[420] from Capala



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship.............................791(-19) - Ram Ship.............................114(-30)
    Fire Ship.............................11(-53) - Fire Ship..............................4(-76)
    Mortar Ship...........................139(-0) - Mortar Ship............................84(-0)
    Steam Ram..............................64(-0) - Steam Ram..............................91(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................13(-6)
    Diving Boat............................92(-4) - Diving Boat............................50(-0)
    Paddle Speedboat......................175(-0) - Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0)
    Balloon Carrier........................38(-3) - Balloon Carrier........................25(-3)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-588.4 - Generals...............................-873.2
    Offensive points.........................2183 - Defence points...........................1471
    Damage Received.........................29420 - Damage Received.........................43660
    Damage Percent............................40% - Damage Percent............................60%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: Sande[UCH]


    Losers: CicaKmica[420]


    346 units from Sande[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Capala


    418 units from Sande[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Capala


    251 units from Sande[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Capala


    310 units from Sande[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Capala


    Sande[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 11:17:52)


    Sande[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 11:26:37)


    Sande[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 11:34:28)


    CicaKmica[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 11:47:52)


    As CicaKmica[420] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


    Sande's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


    CicaKmica's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.


  • Sea battle near Jack Herer

    Sea battle near Jack Herer
    (28.10.2018 12:35:16)
    Sande[UCH] from Capala
    vs
    MekhaStosha[420] from Jack Herer



    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ram Ship.............................780(-10) - Ram Ship...............................0(-56)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-2)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship...........................0(-2)
    Mortar Ship...........................139(-0) - Mortar Ship.............................0(-2)
    Steam Ram..............................64(-0) - Steam Ram...............................0(-1)
    Tender.................................20(-0) - Tender.................................20(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................36(-0) - .............................................
    Diving Boat............................92(-0) - .............................................
    Paddle Speedboat......................175(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier........................38(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..................................-50 - Generals...............................-375.2
    Offensive points..........................938 - Defence points............................125
    Damage Received..........................2500 - Damage Received.........................18760
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Winners: Sande[UCH]


    Losers: MekhaStosha[420]


    1344 units from Sande[UCH] are blocking the port entrance to Jack Herer


    MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 12:20:16)


    Sande[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 12:20:16)


    MekhaStosha[420]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 12:35:16)


    Sande[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 12:35:16)


    As MekhaStosha[420] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.


  • desvic wrote:

    IF THE ALLIANCE IS WINNING IN POINTS = They are NOOBS
    UCH is Crying(except for pepi) coz we return Favor during last war
    so playing smart to win = NOOBS
    OLD UCH= its okay to retreat coz we lead in point
    NEW UCH= MAFIA is Leading in points lets called them noobs
    hahahahaha
    i cant say it on board so just look at my AVATAR, That's my message to you
    i didn't see you write there about mafia retreating :rofl: because you didn't and you're alway hiding. hahaha
    it would have been fun if only you fight for even 3 rounds or less, but you didn't haha you run and hide. :D
    i was really excited to fight the new mafia but i can't because they are hiding. hahaha the old mafia is a lot more better that you. why are you disgracing their already disgraced alliance? :rofl:
    i thought i could experience new thing when fighting mafia but i am wrong because you just want to get back to indra for making fun of your alliance on your last war. but in a disgusting way. <X

    sultanvon wrote:

    @eijipe I was in 5:12, and you did nothing. :lol:
    What's your excuse now? Haha.
    haha, what are you doing on the edge when you know we are in the middle fighting? hahaha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways.
    Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye :gamer:
    we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. haha
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • eijipe wrote:

    sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways.
    Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye :gamer:
    we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. haha
    Oh you don't have to. The scores will do it for you come end of war.
    Unless you do something about it, but I suggest you better not.
    You'll just increase the gap. You're welcome. :saint:

    the kid is just kidding
  • mafia does the least fighting and the most talking. you are not noobs, you are simply cowards and exuse makers. winning - yes - congrats, youre amazing for winning. if you were actually fighting it would be even better. imagine winning in actual fights and not sneak up on newest players and even there loosing. w.e im done wit you if you dont fight then dont spam this thread that doesnt belong to you.
    we manage just fine without you in it
  • Sea battle near RAQOTE

    Sea battle near RAQOTE
    (28.10.2018 13:59:30)
    Pepi[UCH] from I Hate Peace
    vs
    Farzam[WOLF] from Savadkooh

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................45(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................8(-0)
    Ram Ship................................0(-1) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Farzam[WOLF]

    Losers: Pepi[UCH]

    174 warships are being moved from Farzam[WOLF] to RAQOTE

    Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:30)

    Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:30)

    Pepi[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed.


  • Sea battle near RAQOTE

    Sea battle near RAQOTE
    (28.10.2018 13:59:45)
    Pepi[UCH] from I Hate Peace
    vs
    Farzam[WOLF] from Savadkooh

    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................4(-0)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................3(-0)
    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................45(-0)
    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0)
    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................25(-0)
    ............................................. - Tender..................................8(-0)
    Ram Ship................................0(-1) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5
    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Winners: Farzam[WOLF]

    Losers: Pepi[UCH]

    174 warships are being moved from Farzam[WOLF] to RAQOTE

    Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:45)

    Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:45)

    Pepi[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed.


  • sultanvon wrote:

    eijipe wrote:

    sultanvon wrote:

    Absolute wrote:

    Can Mafia stop spamming this thread. You are a joke anyways and should not be taken seriously so stop searching for attention cause u will not find it anyways.
    Says someone who can't resist responding to every single of our replies.Haha. Concede and accept defeat and we will go bye-bye :gamer:
    we wont. we are not like that certain alliance that quits on their 3rd day of war. we are not quitters like those gays. haha
    Oh you don't have to. The scores will do it for you come end of war.Unless you do something about it, but I suggest you better not.
    You'll just increase the gap. You're welcome. :saint:
    hahaha i thought you want us to visit you, but what you are saying right now is quite opposite.. hahaha
    btw, 100k is easy.. especially now huan is back! we are so scared!.
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Indra wrote:

    mafia does the least fighting and the most talking. you are not noobs, you are simply cowards and exuse makers. winning - yes - congrats, youre amazing for winning. if you were actually fighting it would be even better. imagine winning in actual fights and not sneak up on newest players and even there loosing. w.e im done wit you if you dont fight then dont spam this thread that doesnt belong to you.
    we manage just fine without you in it
    YOUR EATING YOUR OWN WORDS AGAIN HAHAHAHA
  • farzam wrote:

    Sea battle near RAQOTE



    Sea battle near RAQOTE


    (28.10.2018 13:59:30)


    Pepi[UCH] from I Hate Peace


    vs


    Farzam[WOLF] from Savadkooh





    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    ............................................. - Fire Ship...............................4(-0)


    ............................................. - Mortar Ship.............................4(-0)


    ............................................. - Steam Ram...............................3(-0)


    ............................................. - Rocket Ship............................35(-0)


    ............................................. - Diving Boat............................45(-0)


    ............................................. - Paddle Speedboat.......................50(-0)


    ............................................. - Balloon Carrier........................25(-0)


    ............................................. - Tender..................................8(-0)


    Ram Ship................................0(-1) - .............................................


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


    Generals...................................-5 - Generals....................................0


    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................12.5


    Damage Received...........................250 - Damage Received.............................0


    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%


    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





    Winners: Farzam[WOLF]





    Losers: Pepi[UCH]





    174 warships are being moved from Farzam[WOLF] to RAQOTE





    Farzam[WOLF]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:30)





    Pepi[UCH]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (28.10.2018 13:59:30)





    Pepi[UCH]'s fleet was completely destroyed.











    thank you. you saved us time. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
    I DON'T trust words,
    I TRUST ACTIONS.



    servers playing: Eijipe
    Kaikias - Alliance SYN
    Hephaistos
    War Server - Alliance -PR-
  • Indra wrote:

    mafia does the least fighting and the most talking. you are not noobs, you are simply cowards and exuse makers. winning - yes - congrats, you're amazing for winning. if you were actually fighting it would be even better. imagine winning in actual fights and not sneak up on newest players and even there loosing. w.e im done wit you if you dont fight then dont spam this thread that doesnt belong to you.
    we manage just fine without you in it
    @eijipe, @Indra already conceded. He already congratulated us.
    I think you two must make up your minds first. :werderw:

    the kid is just kidding

    The post was edited 1 time, last by sultanvon ().