UCH VS the WORLD Declaration of WAR

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Kingtoad wrote:

it is part of the game..

Who said it doesn't apply to us?

if you know you will be losing damage in the next few rounds, why stay??

You can always refresh your troops and fight the next hour..

that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers..
    Then do a backread and tell that to your teammates. ^___^
  • Komatsu wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops..
    that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us..

You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen.
    I'm confused with this mindset.When we are quiet and waiting in our stronghold for UCH to visit us, you keep on calling us runaways, cowards, noobs and the likes.

Now we decided to join the fun, calling us searching for leftovers, inserting ourselves etc..

I don't know now what should we do.
    LoL

:dash: :dash:

MAFIA had the advantage in that island, you had the island locked down, towns occupied, you could wave from anywhere, but gratz to a few points you guys managed to scratch..

Anyway nice fighting
  • Komatsu wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

it is part of the game..

that is not cowardice, that's part of Ikariam's ingame strategies.. If you don't like it, take it out with the game developers..
    Well whoever said that couldn't have possibly meant it word for word..

you're taking everything out of context..

who are you in game anyway??
  • Kingtoad wrote:

Onad wrote:

Run! As fast as you can! Haha...doing the usual UCH moves....whiteflag and let the troops scatter...Now, whose running? :lol:
    And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops..
    that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us..

You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen..
    You want a 1v1 for what? To display futher whiteflags and scatter moves? I've already seen it all... :lol:
  • Onad wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

Onad wrote:

Run! As fast as you can! Haha...doing the usual UCH moves....whiteflag and let the troops scatter...Now, whose running? :lol:
    And btw, you just inserted yourself, seeing I was killing off some OUT's troops..that's all you can do... If my troops wasn't spread out thin, I dunno, who would be whiteflagging between us..

You can always have a 1v1 against me if you feel like it... @Onad Let me see how good you are.. pm me ingame if you want this to happen..
    You want a 1v1 for what? To display futher whiteflags and scatter moves? I've already seen it all... :lol:
    scared...
  • Kingtoad wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

it is part of the game..

Well whoever said that couldn't have possibly meant it word for word..
    you're taking everything out of context..

I am nobody.. ^___^
    So it's ok if you don't know me.

Anyway, if they didn't mean it word for word, then were out. :thumbup:

Mission Accomplished already today.
  • Komatsu wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

Komatsu wrote:

Kingtoad wrote:

it is part of the game..

Well whoever said that couldn't have possibly meant it word for word..you're taking everything out of context..

I am nobody.. ^___^So it's ok if you don't know me.

Anyway, if they didn't mean it word for word, then were out. :thumbup:

Mission Accomplished already today.
    ok.. thanks for the fight.. til next time...
  • Total of 2 UCH V.Mode
    Hi Eijipe and Absolute
    These two speak a lot what happen?
    Getting Silence?
    Im confused? :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
    Who's NOOB?
    @eijipe cant even kill 1 phalanx?

BTW i had fun with Toad
    Last War you only last 3 Rounds
    Now you improve and make it to 7 Rounds Atleast <X <X
  • Honestly got bored and today was my last day playing anyway so might as well just go to vmode. It's not like you guys were planning on attacking my town anyway. So what difference does that make. :)

*snip*. They can't really respond. Good job cleaning up leftovers. That was a really good strat. Should have thought of that. :)
    What better way to win a war then to attack in the final moments when everyone is already weakened.

But when presented with an actual challenge you turn your back and look for easy pickings. Well, can't really blame you. It's the easiest way to score points. :)

Please, no ban or warning mention in threads - Vaire

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

• Easy pickings.. ^__^
    That's why you targeted WOLF and OUT instead of us.

During day 1 we were ready and we waited for your visit, as what Indra had said, you will come and visit us big time.

No offense meant for WOLF and OUT they did great fighting against you and they did everything they could do.

And we keep on asking for your visit and it was the actual challenge for you guys, you have higher generals, you have better economies, you even can warp here and there.. but you turned your back and looked for easy pickings..Well, can't really blame you. It's the easiest way to score points.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Komatsu ().

• Pepi wrote:

Honestly got bored and today was my last day playing anyway so might as well just go to vmode. It's not like you guys were planning on attacking my town anyway. So what difference does that make. :)

Eijipe and Absolute are banned. They can't really respond. Good job cleaning up leftovers. That was a really good strat. Should have thought of that. :)
    What better way to win a war then to attack in the final moments when everyone is already weakened.

But when presented with an actual challenge you turn your back and look for easy pickings. Well, can't really blame you. It's the easiest way to score points. :)
    UCH Has a lot of excuses
    It is not our fault you did'nt visit us in our HQ from the start
    You have a choice to fight us from the start
    NOW Hitting Left Over?
    Amazing
    your just 1 island away why you dont come? during the fight with TOAD go Hide yourself in your WALL
    atleast TOAD is brave enough
  • Isnt it the other way around? UCH took the easy pickings. You knew very well that Mafia has the capability and experience but you just waited for easy pickings. Now your saying you have 65k left over generals? You should attacked the better opponents during your strongest state. But you took it the other way. :thumbsup:
  • Onad wrote:

Isnt it the other way around? UCH took the easy pickings. You knew very well that Mafia has the capability and experience but you just waited for easy pickings. Now your saying you have 65k left over generals? You should attacked the better opponents during your strongest state. But you took it the other way. :thumbsup:
    Well, not really talking about my generals. Been waiting for you guys to attack me but the attack never came. :)
  • Pepi wrote:

Onad wrote:

Isnt it the other way around? UCH took the easy pickings. You knew very well that Mafia has the capability and experience but you just waited for easy pickings. Now your saying you have 65k left over generals? You should attacked the better opponents during your strongest state. But you took it the other way. :thumbsup:
    Well, not really talking about my generals. Been waiting for you guys to attack me but the attack never came. :)
    We've been waiting also for you guys to attack us but the attack never came :)
  • Komatsu wrote:

Easy pickings.. ^__^
    That's why you targeted WOLF and OUT instead of us.

During day 1 we were ready and we waited for your visit, as what Indra had said, you will come and visit us big time.
    No offense meant for WOLF and OUT they did great fighting against you and they did everything they could do.

And we keep on asking for your visit and it was the actual challenge for you guys, you have higher generals, you have better economies, you even can warp here and there.. but you turned your back and looked for easy pickings..Well, can't really blame you. It's the easiest way to score points.

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
    Well, to be fair with WOLF, they've actually been constantly attacking us so we weren't really able to try to target other alliances. Was really surprised by the amount of generals they could pump out. What they lacked in skill and game knowledge they made up with the sheer number of units they could produce. Although they were losing in damages they were quite a force to be reckoned with.

As for warping towns, you do know that i was pinned down the whole war with slow boats so couldn't really do as i please. :)
  • desvic wrote:

UCH Has a lot of excusesIt is not our fault you did'nt visit us in our HQ from the start
    You have a choice to fight us from the start
    NOW Hitting Left Over?
    Amazing
    your just 1 island away why you dont come? during the fight with TOAD go Hide yourself in your WALL
    atleast TOAD is brave enough
    Why are you even asking that question? By the time i saw what was happening the island was already shut since you blocked all the ports already. :)
    Isn't that how you fight? Lock the entire island so no reinforcements can be sent? Well, it's a good tactic. Nothing wrong with that. :)

That's the exact same thing you did with the island where my town is but you didn't even bother to attack my town. I guess when you fight with MAFIA make sure you don't have a wall or else they wont attack you. :(
  • The main purpose of naval fleet is to lock down an island and try to corner land troops.
    What do you expect our navals are for

Like what Toad had said, why engage if you know you will lose damage? ?( we tries and you know that but we are losing in damages.. so why go on with the battle?
    +1 for the effort building those walls as it could really deal great damage before you can whiteflag..

And since we did not visit your wall, then why didn't you attacked us instead?

The post was edited 1 time, last by Komatsu ().

• Komatsu wrote:

The main purpose of naval fleet is to lock down an island and try to corner land troops.
    What do you expect our navals are for?

Well, like i said there's nothing wrong with it. They serve that exact purpose. I'm just saying that desvic was expecting me to help out toad in the island right next to me where all the ports were closed. ofcourse i couldn't go there. Wasn't really hiding behind my wall. just couldn't go to the other side. :)