DRoW vs ApO

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• DRoW vs ApO

Greetings,

Just a quick announcement of a WAR between DRoW and ApO. The WAR will start 21.10. at 18:00h server time.

The reason of this declaration of WAR is breaking of former agreement that was made between ApO and DRoW. And actions made by ApO members against DRoW.

The WAR will last untill one side publicly surrenders.

Best regards,
    Home Secretary of DRoW
    Lil Cheese Kube
    As per Conflict Rules - only a Leader, General or Diplomat my declare Alliance War. - Thread Closed - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().

• They lose the piracy contest so they try redeem themselves in other ways... It's only going to make matters worse for you :D
    And from what I've heard they didn't even consult the other members of the alliance before declaring the war ! I hope communication is always that bad in the Drow...
  • Kookoolaine wrote:

And from what I've heard they didn't even consult the other members of the alliance before declaring the war ! I hope communication is always that bad in the Drow..
    I'm afraid what you've heard is not really accurate, the war was decided over the circular messages with acceptance of most members.
  • Well.. 18 cook for only 400 generals !! what a player ...
    Display Spoiler
    Battle for Grand Paradis ⲯ
    (21.10.2018 18:49:20)
    BOB GRADITELJ[DRoW] from Polis
    vs
    Cam Asutra[ApO] from plop, Alpiniste[ApO] from

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Spearman..............................23(-30)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram..........................12(-0)
    Catapult...............................0(-12) - Catapult...............................12(-0)
    ............................................. - Swordsman.............................180(-0)
    Hoplite................................0(-60) - Hoplite...............................323(-7)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................3(-4)
    Cook...................................18(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-218.4 - Generals................................-27.8
    Offensive points.........................69.5 - Defence points............................546
    Damage Received.........................10920 - Damage Received..........................1390
    Damage Percent............................88% - Damage Percent............................12%

Winners: Alpiniste[ApO], Cam Asutra[ApO]

Losers: BOB GRADITELJ[DRoW]

Edited - Helen357

The post was edited 1 time, last by Helen357 ().