hypothetically...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• hypothetically...

So this is not something that I have done but I am wondering if this would be allowed:

In an alliance 'Z' is the largest player. He takes orders from alliance mates on trades player 'Y' wants marble and player 'X' wants crystal - they both send him wine. 'Z' then uses premium trader to convert the goods to what was requested and sends 'Y' his marble and 'X' his crystal.

Should be allowed as it is just a trade, yeah? But of course then only one player needs to use ambrosia instead of 3 - hence why I am not sure if it ok.
  • Yes. That is legal. :)

As long as the trade is 1:1 or the smaller players get more resources than the bigger player.

What isn't allowed is a bigger player receiving more goods than a smaller player as that is considered as pushing.

Hope that helps. :)
  • jaycz wrote:

So this is not something that I have done but I am wondering if this would be allowed:

In an alliance 'Z' is the largest player. He takes orders from alliance mates on trades player 'Y' wants marble and player 'X' wants crystal - they both send him wine. 'Z' then uses premium trader to convert the goods to what was requested and sends 'Y' his marble and 'X' his crystal.

Should be allowed as it is just a trade, yeah? But of course then only one player needs to use ambrosia instead of 3 - hence why I am not sure if it ok.
    Trades can be done with any player, within alliance members or others.

When you do barter trade with bigger score player, the trade must be 1:1 OR bigger player can give you more resources but not the other way around.

Its got nothing to do with ambrosia usage to convert resources.