Trade of IP Shared accounts

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Trade of IP Shared accounts

Say there are 3 accounts, A1, A2 and B1.

A1 and A2 are on IP Share.

If A1 trades via Trading Post to B1
    Then B1 trades the exact same goods to A2 using Trading post.

Is this circumventing the IP Share rule?

Would really appreciate feedback. Thanks! :)
  • As far as I know, that would count as violation of IP share, because A1 resources got to the A2 account. If A2 would get different goods, than I would say, that its allowed. But better if somebody from Staff would confirm or deny my opinion.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • Paradox of Darkness wrote:

As far as I know, that would count as violation of IP share, because A1 resources got to the A2 account. If A2 would get different goods, than I would say, that its allowed. But better if somebody from Staff would confirm or deny my opinion.
    I'm confused about the idea too. I wish someone from staff could clarify this. :)
  • same as piracy,

if A1 and A2 are on IP share, and at the same time collecting capture points, and say A1 has a greater crew than A2.

what if some other pirate say B1 raids A2.

and the owner is furious, wanna get the points raided from A2 by raiding B1 ( coz he can) that is counted as circumventing IP rules as well right??

My question, so you really can't retaliate back on B1 coz you will be violating the rules, am I right?
  • General rule is that any action forbidden by IP-Sharing can't be exploited by mean of a 3rd party. So, if A1 and A2 can't interact directly due to IP-Sharing restriction, you can't "force" interaction by mean of B1.

The same in piracy (but in normal raids too). If B1 raids A2, then A1 cannot raid B1.

A exception is when B1 raids both A1 and A2. Then both A1 and A2 can raid B1.

As usual, on doubt feel free to open a ticket via Support System

EDIT: @Pepi - Yes, it is circumvention of multi rule.

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
    thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
  • Sampisa wrote:

General rule is that any action forbidden by IP-Sharing can't be exploited by mean of a 3rd party. So, if A1 and A2 can't interact directly due to IP-Sharing restriction, you can't "force" interaction by mean of B1.

The same in piracy (but in normal raids too). If B1 raids A2, then A1 cannot raid B1.

A exception is when B1 raids both A1 and A2. Then both A1 and A2 can raid B1.

As usual, on doubt feel free to open a ticket via Support System

EDIT: @Pepi - Yes, it is circumvention of multi rule.
    Thanks! Thread can be closed now. :)