Toad and OUT

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Toad and OUT

To @GreatDane @TBBDV and the rest of OUT,

The war with UCH is over. Clearly you can read the deadline of OCT 30, noh?

Then why is OUT alliance still on the move for my cities? The non stop spying (of which you are doing horribly by the way) fills my notification tab.

If you want another war just kindly say something. Of course I know Salad is mad coz I slaughtered his troops on the last day of the war, and the next day did it again in my island. Though his alliance came, it was too late for TBBDV's troops.

Also GreatDane showed up along with his minions, trying to exact revenge even after the war has ended. I played with them for a while until all of their troops were in my town, and then Colo'ed them to their disappointment.

and please don't tell me that I ran, I can't simply fight your alliance with 450 hops remaining after our war ended..

There is no honor in what OUT is doing now, we just fought 9 alliances including yours (which you had little effect).. So you're move is going after scraps of our armies, hoping to secure a victory and claim it as a win????

So, if you want another round, BE A MAN and declare here on the board. I already told everyone of my intentions to join NORTH if you will be warring with them.

I am itching for a fight with you as well to finally shut you up.
    • Declaring loyalty and you will join NORTH. You set yourself in a position where we can justify any attacks on you.

Now we and others have business with NORTH. 8)

Btw. You ran and quinitus helped you as the good buddies you are. You could go in V mode as you said you will.
      I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
    • TheGreatDane wrote:

Declaring loyalty and you will join NORTH. You set yourself in a position where we can justify any attacks on you.
      I clearly stated IF a war broke out with OUT and NORTH, I will join NORTH.. IF.....

TheGreatDane wrote:

Now we and others have business with NORTH. 8)
      Then why are your minions so busy spying and blocking my towns??? I am not NORTH...

TheGreatDane wrote:

Btw. You ran and quinitus helped you as the good buddies you are. You could go in V mode as you said you will.
      Ran? I didn't run, you just got outmaneuvered.. 4 of you coming to my towns after the war. You're really expecting I can fight you head on with 450 hoplites?? and 3 other of your minions??

Give me a week and I will take on your whole alliance.

From what I've seen on our last engagement, you are nothing but a talker just like your buddy TBBDV... You can talk on the board trying to flex some muscles, but we both know you don't have what it takes to be on par with the rest of us.

You will always be on the bottom looking up, same with TBBDV.. You both belong with each other, looking from the outside, thinking what it feels like to be one of them, trying to force their way in by being such warriors on the keyboard, but really flunking everytime you have a chance ingame.

Set a deadline. Have us both prepare our troops. and I will show to the world what a loser you are.
    • Just so everyone is aware OuT are cowards and TGD is a lair.

However It seems they have learnt something from the beating we gave them last time.
      OuT, Wolf and 420 have teamed up to fight us. Seems they are all a little butthurt that we didn't help them fight UCHIHA.

What kind of Grand Victory it's going to be winning a 3v1 for you.

Prove to me your not a coward Dane and 1v1 our alliances like a real man. Calling in 2 other alliances to help...pfft.

@TheGreatDane @CicaKmica @oxabmr1616
      JaY
      Diplomat
      Founder
      North Sea Empire.
    • Coz he can't do that on his own.. that's how he is..

He talks like he can take on anyone, but actually he uses others to fight for him, then swoop in late and tries to claim the victory as his..

TGD, prove yourself first.. You alliance was invited to join the great WAR with UCH but you did nothing, instead you tried to attack me AFTER the war, when I had so little troops left.

Pffft...

Typical keyboard warriors..
    • CicaKmica wrote:

We weren't brought in this, you brought this on yourself with your big tongue and selling unit
      I knew you were easy to trigger CicaKmica, but i didn't take you for a liar. I find it very convenient timing that 420 and OuT both dropped peace treaties a day apart then start attacking us at almost at the same time. Looks a lot like teamwork to me... Just goes to show how what OuT and 420 has become.

Mate maybe you need to lay of the gear a bit CicaKmica.

@TheGreatDane This is a real question. Not to troll or flame. But Who is actually running Outlaws.... Is it you or SAD.
      JaY
      Diplomat
      Founder
      North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JaY ().

• CicaKmica wrote:

We weren't brought in this, you brought this on yourself with your big thongue and selling units
      Come I sell you some, mate. :cookie: Do U still use that Facebook?
      Lol, UCH vs the world, the world ran as fast as they could. Now, we have "UCH store" vs the world :lol:
      A leader is brainwashed by his member. Not something new. :werderw: Resign for a better OUT.
      Edited - Hera
      Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• JaY wrote:

Just so everyone is aware OuT are cowards and TGD is a lair.

However It seems they have learnt something from the beating we gave them last time.
      OuT, Wolf and 420 have teamed up to fight us. Seems they are all a little butthurt that we didn't help them fight UCHIHA.

Prove to me your not a coward Dane and 1v1 our alliances like a real man. Calling in 2 other alliances to help...pfft.

Beating?! We won big in our war. We beat the hell out of you 4 out of 5 weeks. You speak nonsens man.

So we are cowards and lairs? Helping enemy my god. What would you call that? :lol:

Real man dosent make treason to others. :hail:
    • TheGreatDane wrote:

JaY wrote:

Beating?! We won big in our war. We beat the hell out of you 4 out of 5 weeks. You speak nonsens man.
      So we are cowards and lairs? Helping enemy my god. What would you call that? :lol:

Hey it wasn't me who was asking for peace treaties and to be friends at the end of our fighting....I came back from 4 weeks of working away and had you raging into Vmode in less then 3 days. :dead: :chainsaw:

You still didn't answer my question or down play the fact you need help to fight NORTH Dane. So I ask again, Who is actually leading Outlaws?

And for the record how can you say "Real man dosent make treason to others" when if i remember correctly you turn coated on NORTH to join R-W....
      JaY
      Diplomat
      Founder
      North Sea Empire.
    • @TheGreatDane

Why are you trying to implicate NORTH on my buying from Quintius some spearmen? come on, is that really a big deal to you? or you're just making it up to find a reason to attack? You don't need a reason, just DOW them on the board, or continue attacking them ingame, who cares? But stop twisting facts to suit your excuses.

Not the whole NORTH supplied me, it was only 1 member of them, and he is an islandmate (meaning we share the same island) if you can't understand that.... tsk tsk...

and UCH as an alliance was in a war with NORTH during that war, you can clearly read the CR's some of our members have shown against them. it was only me and Pepi who did not attacked NORTH..

I was kinda busy with WOLF during that war, but I did not see any troops from you during the war period. and yet, now, you're trying to flex against them and hailing aids from 420 and WOLF?

You can't handle them alone? You are that brave huh?

The only alliance I love fighting are the MAFIA's.. They are great fighters, I know, coz we come from the same part of the world.

But you, OUT? You're all TALK..
    • JaY wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

JaY wrote:

Beating?! We won big in our war. We beat the hell out of you 4 out of 5 weeks. You speak nonsens man.So we are cowards and lairs? Helping enemy my god. What would you call that? :lol:

Hey it wasn't me who was asking for peace treaties and to be friends at the end of our fighting....I came back from 4 weeks of working away and had you raging into Vmode in less then 3 days. :dead: :chainsaw:
      You still didn't answer my question or down play the fact you need help to fight NORTH Dane. So I ask again, Who is actually leading Outlaws?

And for the record how can you say "Real man dosent make treason to others" when if i remember correctly you turn coated on NORTH to join R-W....
      Hey it wasn't me who lost the war? So I hard remember it did goes both ways about peace treaty.
      You gain help from a traitor too.

Btw you remember wrong. You throw me out and then I join R-W for another reasons.

We dont need any help against NORTH. We are doing just fine. However your lack of leadership and disciplin in your ranks have made alot of people angry.

Instead you write on board in the hope of anyone will listen to your complains about how unfair things are. You set yourself in that position. I am sorry for you.

I am out of this trashtalk and keyboard worriers. :)
    • TheGreatDane wrote:

We dont need any help against NORTH. We are doing just fine.
      Well maybe you should of told Salad ad-din you know, before he went full TDDBV and shot his mouth off saying that NORTH should expect at least 3 alliances coming for the "House of traitors" as he put it.

So i will refer to my first post in this thread that sums up everything....

JaY wrote:

Regardless Toad is going to come to NORTH and you can have at him, that is if your not to much of a coward. Really, but just like last time i dont expect to see you on the battlefield so I am not going to get my hopes up on it.
      JaY
      Diplomat
      Founder
      North Sea Empire.
    • JaY wrote:

You still have not answered my question.... Dam how hard is it.

Who is actually leading Outlaws?
      Why do you think you are in a position to ask questions?

JaY wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

We dont need any help against NORTH. We are doing just fine.
      Well maybe you should of told Salad ad-din you know, before he went full TDDBV and shot his mouth off saying that NORTH should expect at least 3 alliances coming for the "House of traitors" as he put it.

So i will refer to my first post in this thread that sums up everything....

JaY wrote:

Regardless Toad is going to come to NORTH and you can have at him, that is if your not to much of a coward. Really, but just like last time i dont expect to see you on the battlefield so I am not going to get my hopes up on it.
      Good for you Toad is coming :)

JaY where were you in 4 weeks? never seen single of you. But when you have time you showed up. Maybe that was the same for me under UCH world war?

Btw you remember all that love letters you have sent to me, that we should join together and own the islands? 8o
    • TheGreatDane wrote:

Answer us, we are curious. You and SAD who is above, who is under in that position ?( , in your alliance. Are you the commander? Or it is just a title.

TheGreatDane wrote:

love letters
      So you failed Jay, he rejected you. Then you went to OUT with SAD and started a new life. :rolleyes: This is a better story than Twilight. :thumbsup: Love is hurt, love is life.
      Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
    • chym wrote:

TheGreatDane wrote:

Answer us, we are curious. You and SAD who is above, who is under in that position ?( , in your alliance. Are you the commander? Or it is just a title.

TheGreatDane wrote:

love letters
      So you failed Jay, he rejected you. Then you went to OUT with SAD and started a new life. :rolleyes: This is a better story than Twilight. :thumbsup: Love is hurt, love is life.
      Haha. Naah Chym you can think whatever you like. Visit our external page and you find your answer ;)

- I failed JaY? Naah I got better of it in the end. Look where I am now ;)

BTW OuT did not exist at that time.

The post was edited 1 time, last by TheGreatDane ().

• @TheGreatDane It saddens me that we have to wait a month for the real leader of Outlaws to be unbanned on the boards to hear why Outlaws kept attacking Toad even after the war ended.

TheGreatDane wrote:

JaY where were you in 4 weeks? never seen single of you. But when you have time you showed up. Maybe that was the same for me under UCH world war?
      You know some of us actually work....
      JaY
      Diplomat
      Founder
      North Sea Empire.