Are 4 warehouses AND a depot required ....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Are 4 warehouses AND a depot required ....

Here is a potentially stupid question: But can one build (and does one need) 4 warehouses AND a depot in order to develop a greater than Level 35 Town Hall? It would seem that this represents the ONLY way to store sufficient marble for the highest levels of Town Halls ....
  • If you have lvl32 carpenter and architect's office, then with 3x lvl 40 warehouse and lvl40 dump you can build town hall till lvl37, because lvl37 town hall in that situation requires 925,774 building material and 1,993,998 marble.

If you play using ambrosia, than with lvl32 carpenter and architect's office, 3x lvl40 warehouses and lvl40 dump activating steam driven forklift you can build every building except lvl47 port. For lvl47 port you will need 157 total level of warehouses and lvl40 dump with lvl32 architect's office and activated steam driven forklift.

The scariest monsters are the ones, that lurk within our souls.
  • You definitely need 4x lvl 40 warehouses and lvl 40 depot to build Palace/Residency to max lvl of 11. Unless you use ambro for double storage.

Each warehouse lvl 40 gives you 320,000 storage.
    A dump lvl 40 gives you 1,280,000 storage and you get 2,500 from town. So you can work it out for Townhalls lvl 36 and lvl 37...beyond lvl 37, you have to use ambro double storage.

At the end of the game it is the storage capacity that limits your buildings levels, because soon or later you will collect the resources..

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."
  • Tbh, if I was to build a town from scratch (without the rush of being functional any time soon) I would put the 4 reducers, build the dump and GR to max(and any other building like sea chart or academy that requires other res rather than wood and matble) , of course the 4 warehouses and then destroy the reducers I don't need and finish building the town.

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
    -Richard Le Gallienne
    "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."