NORTH and Outlaws Discussion

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• @Helen357 Dane and Out have denied that they are working with WOLF and 420. So can you explain to me and everyone else here why you are going around messaging them both asking all the leaders and generals to get together on discord to co-ordinate attacks on NORTH

To everyone else. I have said it multiple times now. Dane and OuT are lairs and cowards. Trying to 3v1 North because they can't fight us on their own...
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • As far im concerned supposedly on WOLF side we are going to attack NORTH, this was our plan even during UCH war due to your support on them and not because OUT or 420 asked us to join them,
    but i did not know what happen but our leadership he said to withdraw ,i remember him saying NORTH are coward and pointless to attack because they will run anyway, ask oxab to clarify XD.
    So i myself withdraw my troops i was about to attack your stronghold "was stuck on a mobile with no port LMAO then run into a blockade it was dumb of me haha" :lol: .
    Until now my troops are missing. haha

Anyway what i also know is that you guys have a Beef with IR, so i guess you would be fighting him instead of all WOLF.

Good luck guys on your war. right know i want peace and rest.

"The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting"
    :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
  • Bathalana wrote:

As far im concerned supposedly on WOLF side we are going to attack NORTH, this was our plan even during UCH war due to your support on them and not because OUT or 420 asked us to join them,
    but i did not know what happen but our leadership he said to withdraw ,i remember him saying NORTH are coward and pointless to attack because they will run anyway, ask oxab to clarify XD.
    So i myself withdraw my troops i was about to attack your stronghold "was stuck on a mobile with no port LMAO then run into a blockade it was dumb of me haha" :lol: .
    Until now my troops are missing. haha

Anyway what i also know is that you guys have a Beef with IR, so i guess you would be fighting him instead of all WOLF.

Good luck guys on your war. right know i want peace and rest.
    How long do you need to load those boys? That mobile don't even have hideout. IR is just a boy who wants some fame but miserably from fail time to time.
    Update for the field. I have 300 - 500 OUT ships protecting across 7 ports of mine every 18 hours per day. They follow my order when I need and where I need like little puppies. To sum up, keep up the good work boys. :thumbup:
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS

The post was edited 2 times, last by chym ().

• Time for trashtalk, flame, trolling and propaganda is no longer a part OuT will contribute to.

I will let NORTH lies and use propaganda as they want. They are the best on the server 8o

From this moment we will only post CR

And let the CR speak and not nasty words.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • @TheGreatDane Just another battlefield I win on.

@Helen357 If Dane is right and I am lying then you have no problems to worry about then... Give me permission to post the message you sent out.... That way if i dont have it, everyone will know I am a liar.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JaY ().

• JaY wrote:

@TheGreatDane Just another battlefield I win on.

@Helen357 If Dane is right and I am lying then you have no problems to worry about then... Give me permission to post the message you sent out.... That way if i dont have it, everyone will know I am a liar.
    You won a battle and you loose two. You never mention looses only speak about wins.

GL on the battlefield
  • Yeah a few would rather go play with themselves... Didn't have time to fight you they said.

Could say the same to you aswell. You have lost a few.

All in all it is kinda boring fighting you now.... All you have is navy all we have is land units... Oh well ill just keep farming your members, when your ready to try and stop me ill see you then
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by JaY ().

• TheGreatDane wrote:

Continue farming our members. Well we enjoy farming your members as well.

What I heard from your former members it was poor leadership. But words against words.
    @TheGreatDane - As one of those "former members" I can confirm that myself and multiple other "former members" have simply left due to inactivity, not because of our want to be with NORTH.

Just thought I would add some facts to this board instead of just hearsay crap.
    Keep enjoying the boring back and forth guys.
  • As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars.

Yesterday a fight broke out in one of my towns after I moved onto an island with Outlaw members. They tried hard but we got a few good wins in. But then an alliance size battle insued. TheGreatDane messaged me and was all like let's make this a fair fight and we will go all out then we can end our conflict blah blah blah.

So that's what we did. 24hr+ the battle has been going. Good and solid Hall of Fame fight. But as always OuT have a dirty trick up their sleeve. They asked for a fair fight, that was until they knew they were going to lose. So what do they do. What I said they would do. Called in his buddies from Wolf to help him out.

Forever do you prove my point, Dane that you are untrustworthy and your alliance acts true to what outlaws are.

I am away for a few days with work, however do not think this conflict is over. The beef is about to be thrown on the barbie.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars.

Yesterday a fight broke out in one of my towns after I moved onto an island with Outlaw members. They tried hard but we got a few good wins in. But then an alliance size battle insued. TheGreatDane messaged me and was all like let's make this a fair fight and we will go all out then we can end our conflict blah blah blah.

So that's what we did. 24hr+ the battle has been going. Good and solid Hall of Fame fight. But as always OuT have a dirty trick up their sleeve. They asked for a fair fight, that was until they knew they were going to lose. So what do they do. What I said they would do. Called in his buddies from Wolf to help him out.

Forever do you prove my point, Dane that you are untrustworthy and your alliance acts true to what outlaws are.

I am away for a few days with work, however do not think this conflict is over. The beef is about to be thrown on the barbie.
    It is so funny that you really fell betrayed of our agreement of last fight. You got Toad who came to you because Toad promise you to join NORTH in any war after UCH- World. Then you get mad because we got Oxab. What fantasy world are you living in? It is a fair fight as it can be. You got toad, we got oxab. They have the same size of GS when they enter the war.

Now you are ragequit and going into V mode. You are impossible to speak with, when you rage and never seens reason in anything.

You are the one who wants to continue, and if you want that we have no choice not to. So this is going around and around again like before. Up to you to settle down when your temper allowed. We are ready to speak reason and not acting with emotions. It is just a game and we all need to find a way to enjoy it.

The server is truly alive and it can also be alive with peace. :)

Let's talk when you come back after holiday.
  • JaY wrote:

As always and true to thier nature. Outlaws are cowards, untrustworthy and liars.

im playing for a long time ,maybe about 3,4 years and ive seen so many members and alliance and i should tell you that no alliance wont run like you lol
    how you origonize and call back all together , if i want to run in big wars like that one my members all are off lolol and if i leave them they will die alone .
    anyway you got toad , and i came for you,
    and why you're mad? i didnt told you that i will come for you before? ? that was the time,
    sit a side , be a good child,
    and i dont want to see any bother for my members frim you north
  • Now now Dane. You want to talk all mighty here but lets not forget that under the table your on your hands and knees begging for peace. I did remember you getting a little teary eye ragey this morning after I told you we would not be looking to end this conflict. :lol:

I dont have a temper, nor did i rage into Vmode. I am not like you. I remember last war you raged so hard you planted that palm tree after 45mins of been attacked. But we are not here to talk about that. I have real life commitments. I actually work unlike some players around here. I dont get paid 40k euro a year for nothing. :rofl:

Anyway Ill be back soon, Keep the light on for me.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

Now now Dane. You want to talk all mighty here but lets not forget that under the table your on your hands and knees begging for peace. I did remember you getting a little teary eye ragey this morning after I told you we would not be looking to end this conflict. :lol:

I dont have a temper, nor did i rage into Vmode. I am not like you. I remember last war you raged so hard you planted that palm tree after 45mins of been attacked. But we are not here to talk about that. I have real life commitments. I actually work unlike some players around here. I dont get paid 40k euro a year for nothing. :rofl:

Anyway Ill be back soon, Keep the light on for me.
    Liars and liars. You are very good at it. :) I am glad that you commit ingame that you are tough on board only to see our reactions. So I keep calm . :thumbup:
  • Call me a liar all you like @TheGreatDane. I believe I have done enough to not only prove your a liar, but a puppet leader and coward. It is clear that SAD is running Outlaws from behind you. That was clear after you blow your stack when I told you we would not be going to end our conflict against you... Bit worried your leader wasn't going to be happy with that.

*snip*

There is no reason to keep this discussion going any longer, Therefore @Vaire can you lock this and the NORTH CR thread thank you.

Insults - Vaire
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().