Is this a form of cheating?

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Is this a form of cheating?

My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal?
    there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about this?
    coordinates are 4:39 and 3:38. server is Kaikias.
    I wanted to upload the picture but it is saying that the size is too big.
  • The maximum number of cities in one players is 12.And they can be all on one island,it's legal and permissible.

You probably did not see the name of the player nicely.

One player can have a maximum of 12 cities from one account.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • chym wrote:

kirby k2 wrote:

The maximum number of cities in one players is 12.And they can be all on one island,it's legal and permissible.

You probably did not see the name of the player nicely.

One player can have a maximum of 12 cities from one account.
    One player can have 11 accounts not 12. Am I wrong?Ikariam Game Rules + IP Sharing/Multi Accounts
    Yes, but I am talking about the number of cities per one account.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • Thread is closed as the only thing to discuss now is bans...which is against the rules.

If you think someone is breaking the rules please use the in-game report option. When clicking on a player's name their profile will come up, on the left hand side stating: placement, points, etc...at the bottom saying actions. Next to this is an envelope if you wish to talk to the person, and a triangle - report this player to a game operator. Click that.

You can also open a ticket in support.
    PROCAFFEINATING
    (n) The tendency not to start anything until you've had a cup of coffee