IS this a form of cheating?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• IS this a form of cheating?

My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal?
    there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about this?
    coordinates are 4:39 and 3:38. server is Kaikias.
    I wanted to upload the picture but it is saying that the size is too big.
  • Arslan wrote:

My Island 15 cities of same player with only difference in name forgemeup1 to formeup15, is this legal?
    there are also other Islands near me with player having 7 to 8 cities using this trick. can someone please explain about this?
    90% they are someone multi. According to game rule if they are IP sharing then it is not violate the rule. 1 Player can have 11 accounts in 1 sever
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • Arslan wrote:

The maximum number of cities in one players is 12.And they can be all on one island,it's legal and permissible.

You probably did not see the name of the player nicely.

One player can have a maximum of 12 cities from one account.

One player has the right to have 11 accounts from one IP address.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • Doesnt it become unfair to players like me who have just one account?
    I mean, i have read that there is an ip sharing agreement which doesnt let multi to have fleet contact but still if he decides to attack me or if in future we go at war how am i suppose to win against him? i have just one colony on that island and he has around 10 of them.
  • If he goes to you he will not be able to do all 10 accaunt ,because it is not even remarkable,the game itself does not allow the IP address to be shared.

It can only attack you from one account.

It may not be fair, but it is allowed for everyone to do this.
    Life is an eternal struggle.
    Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
    V.Z.Misic
  • When you put sharing IP account on your island, you can't protect your multi by your main account. And if your multi account can't protect itself, then your enemies can easily go in and out your island by occupying your multi account.

The only unfair for using multi is gold supporting, troops selling to your friends, miracle sabotage and mine donation to your island.
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS