Talk about miracle and other issues !!

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Talk about miracle and other issues !!

Well .. everyone in this server knows who are the SYN !! They are the first alliance on Kaikias with 10 players in the top50 !!However, this team thinks they need to use multi accounts to destroy miracle .. for example on an ApO island ^^ Proof of their total helplessness? of their stupidity?I don't know... I hope someone has a good answer!

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

of course they up the tavern and the lvl of the town ...
      Warned Helen357

The post was edited 2 times, last by Helen357 ().

• 2 islands that show the fact that it's SYN multi account !!
      *snip*

in red 2 towns of Rojma !!

*snip*

in red again a Rojema town !! *snip*

On theses both islands the "player" FERRARI has a town ...

SYN is an alliance which play without any skill and any honor !!
      Warned Helen357

The post was edited 3 times, last by Helen357 ().

• Listen here Cam Asutra, you're talking about me doing some scummy stuff to you guys, and i agree, its dumb for that to even be in the game, there's 10 of you with 100% convertion and 1 of me with 0, and i can still put you under 98%.

BUT WHO ARE YOU to say anything to me? Look at your alliance, marchombre has been attacking players from 15k-30k pts and he has 150k.. compleatly emptying them out.. is that fair?
      No its not. Will crying on board help that? No. Will crying on board help you? No.
    • First of all I don't need to be someone for speak about u !!
      And I don't need help dude XD
      I am just tired to play against people who use multi accounts that's why I posted some screens ...

if u up ur town and the tavern u can put the faith under 98% man .. u know this fact ;)
    • and you do equally the same bad thing by not letting the community that are low on points grow and you're stopping new players by pillaging them.. thats even worse to me then having 1 island's fate destroy, you can play without the fate, but u cant play without resources
    • i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand.
      like when they are looted, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses..
      when they are easily infiltrated, they will upgrade their hideouts..
      or when they easily gets looted just by sending rams as artillery, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses.

but when the enemies are sabotaging the miracles, you would need to upgrade your town halls to have a higher share than that multi, which will need you to upgrade your temples too which needs more assigned priest and gold.
      and for me having a high leveled town hall in early stage is a bad move. but what can we do? our enemies are destroying our gameplay, so either we stop playing or adjust to them and play using their own method which is to sabotage enemies' miracles too.
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-
    • eijipe wrote:

i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand.
      like when they are looted, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses..
      or when they easily gets looted just by sending rams as artillery, they will think they need to upgrade their warehouses.

but when the enemies are sabotaging the miracles, you would need to upgrade your town halls to have a higher share than that multi, which will need you to upgrade your temples too which needs more assigned priest and gold.
      and for me having a high leveled town hall in early stage is a bad move. but what can we do? our enemies are destroying our gameplay, so either we stop playing or adjust to them and play using their own method which is to sabotage enemies' miracles too.
      FREEDOM!
    • Absolute wrote:

eijipe wrote:

i think attacking small players is better than using multi to sabotage your enemy(except if you want to piss off your opponent) . why? because when they are attacked they can experience the reason why they are playing this game in just a short time. the best way to learn is to experience it first hand.

FREEDOM!
      Yeah!!. we are FREE at last!!! :rofl:
      I DON'T trust words,
      I TRUST ACTIONS.

servers playing: Eijipe
      Kaikias - Alliance SYN
      Hephaistos
      War Server - Alliance -PR-
    • Its weird to see that some people truly believe in multi accounts. Like that is something to be proud of. Even comparing that to farming. Farming res from where ever you can get it is pretty much what this game is about. Protecting those whose company you like.. people you want to grow..

And just like Eijipe said. If you get attacked dont just cry how unfair it is. Learn.. take your time. Strike back when you are ready. Small accounts have many tools in their disposal that can help them to solve many problems. Manners, culture, donations, alliances, warehouses, miracle blackmail, friend list, garrison rights, piracy and many ambrosia features.. All you have to do is to pick what you like

Multiaccounts really are huge problem in this game. Not only you can cripple miracles. You can also pump productions with donations or spy activity of other alliances. Not to mention hijack town spots from good islands for later use.. Thats why there is so many full islands even if server has very few real people. All this is just ridicilous to the point it aint funny.
    • Lord TuFF wrote:

Its weird to see that some people truly believe in multi accounts. Like that is something to be proud of. Even comparing that to farming. Farming res from where ever you can get it is pretty much what this game is about. Protecting those whose company you like.. people you want to grow..

And just like Eijipe said. If you get attacked dont just cry how unfair it is. Learn.. take your time. Strike back when you are ready. Small accounts have many tools in their disposal that can help them to solve many problems. Manners, culture, donations, alliances, warehouses, miracle blackmail, friend list, garrison rights, piracy and many ambrosia features.. All you have to do is to pick what you like

Multiaccounts really are huge problem in this game. Not only you can cripple miracles. You can also pump productions with donations or spy activity of other alliances. Not to mention hijack town spots from good islands for later use.. Thats why there is so many full islands even if server has very few real people. All this is just ridicilous to the point it aint funny.
      true, problem is that it is legal... and the only way to fight it, is to use it also.

HD
      :P :P :P :P
      Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB
    • HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Lord TuFF wrote:

Its weird to see that some people truly believe in multi accounts. Like that is something to be proud of. Even comparing that to farming. Farming res from where ever you can get it is pretty much what this game is about. Protecting those whose company you like.. people you want to grow..

true, problem is that it is legal... and the only way to fight it, is to use it also.

HD
      @HDRUNESCAPE3 "multi account is an issue but the only one solution is to use multi account " ...

I hope u don't think that u said .... it's *snip* XD
      if all people thinking like u how this game can be interessing ?
      it's incredile ...
      EDIT - Warned -Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Cam Asutra wrote:

HDRUNESCAPE3 wrote:

Lord TuFF wrote:

HD
      @HDRUNESCAPE3 "multi account is an issue but the only one solution is to use multi account " ...

I hope u don't think that u said .... it's *snip* XD
      if all people thinking like u how this game can be interessing ?
      it's incredile ...
      *snip*

HD
      EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns
      :P :P :P :P
      Me Love You Long Time <3 <3

EBB

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().