North Sea Empire (NORTH) Vs Vendetta (-V-) #2

  • War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • North Sea Empire (NORTH) Vs Vendetta (-V-) #2

    I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws.

    This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-Din and TheGreatDane . We gave them the benefit of the doubt after our first war and give them a peace treaty. In this time they used the peace to build armies with the purpose of attacking us again.

    Therefore this war will continue until NORTH leadership is satisfied with some or all of the following conditions fulfilled:

    - TheGreatDane steps down as leader.
    - Tordenskjold and Salah Ad-Din step down from their leadership roles
    - Outlaws to change their name to The Incarcerated (THICC).
    - A public statement from TheGreatDane apologising to NORTH for been a liar and a turncoat.
    - A public statement from Salah Ad-Din apologising to Black Bob for the way he has treated him before and after he join NORTH.
    - Salah Ad-Din once said he could lift 120kg, He is to prove this by posting a pic of him not only lifting, but lifting 130kg.

    A CR Thread will be opened, however it will be open to keep this war going.

    Outlaws (OuT) changed their alliance name to Vendetta (-V-). The thread title has been modified accordingly.

    Vaire

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

  • We say no thank you for a war. A war will not change anything because of these demands, if you wants to fight we can do as we have done since UCH world war.

    Those demands are so ridiculous.

    In that matter we in Outlaws are facing changes, new faces will show up and old will step back. Those talks was before those demands.

    I have anonnced that I step back, when a new leader is ready to take over.
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • Quintius wrote:

    I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws.

    This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-Din and TheGreatDane . We gave them the benefit of the doubt after our first war and give them a peace treaty. In this time they used the peace to build armies with the purpose of attacking us again.

    Therefore this war will continue until NORTH leadership is satisfied with some or all of the following conditions fulfilled:

    - TheGreatDane steps down as leader.
    - Tordenskjold and Salah Ad-Din step down from their leadership roles
    - Outlaws to change their name to The Incarcerated (THICC).
    - A public statement from TheGreatDane apologising to NORTH for been a liar and a turncoat.
    - A public statement from Salah Ad-Din apologising to Black Bob for the way he has treated him before and after he join NORTH.
    - Salah Ad-Din once said he could lift 120kg, He is to prove this by posting a pic of him not only lifting, but lifting 130kg.

    A CR Thread will be opened, however it will be open to keep this war going.
    So we are now the agressions? Well the last 14 days you have been the aggression one.

    Lack the will? omfg Well well we all know the true and the true north are coming with. I can live with this "state of affiars" for a looooooooooong time. but who benefit of it?
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    Quintius wrote:

    I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws.

    This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-Din and TheGreatDane . We gave them the benefit of the doubt after our first war and give them a peace treaty. In this time they used the peace to build armies with the purpose of attacking us again.

    Therefore this war will continue until NORTH leadership is satisfied with some or all of the following conditions fulfilled:

    - TheGreatDane steps down as leader.
    - Tordenskjold and Salah Ad-Din step down from their leadership roles
    - Outlaws to change their name to The Incarcerated (THICC).
    - A public statement from TheGreatDane apologising to NORTH for been a liar and a turncoat.
    - A public statement from Salah Ad-Din apologising to Black Bob for the way he has treated him before and after he join NORTH.
    - Salah Ad-Din once said he could lift 120kg, He is to prove this by posting a pic of him not only lifting, but lifting 130kg.

    A CR Thread will be opened, however it will be open to keep this war going.
    So we are now the agressions? Well the last 14 days you have been the aggression one.
    Lack the will? omfg Well well we all know the true and the true north are coming with. I can live with this "state of affiars" for a looooooooooong time. but who benefit of it?

    Hi TGD

    We once had a reasonable in game relationship and after we fought and you and your brother joined R-W I thought we respected each other?

    You say we are the aggressors? It was your alliance that started a whole series of attacks while a peace treaty was in place and your brother Torden that sent the in game msgs to me saying we were at war again, do you want to try denying that?

    The excuse that one of our players had sold units to UCH was just that an excuse, we had been and were fighting them just like others. You had players like Home that use to sell units and trade all over regardless of wars so the excuse or your justification was double standards. Just like stuff from SAD about spies and traitors in the last war when he had an Alt in NORTH for most of the time - yes we knew who it was and were feeding false info to you via that account.

    Just because us "Farms" can fight back a little better than you thought we are now the aggressors? Well here is a News Flash for you, we (NORTH) do not trust you or SAD, you have lied to many times for us to believe a word you say and we will not now trust you - EVER

    The alliance you lead has started two wars against us, we are not going to give you another chance, this goes on as long as it takes.

    By the way I had an interesting discussion with one of your members this morning, looks like you have a few motivation problems, you going to label him and the other ex R-W members I still have CT's with and talk to traitors??

    I await a response with interest!

    Regards

    BB
  • TBBDV wrote:

    I just have a confirmation message by quintius himself (from norths) that he was selling to TOAD UNITS
    Norths=guys that are willing to be UCH puppets in order to have amnesty and continue to building their cities
    Well the next thread ,its gonna be out vs norths …..I think nowadays everybody wants to have a war with them .
    Well, this is the "next thread" from peace lover SAD
    Chym

    NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • Black Bob wrote:

    TheGreatDane wrote:

    Quintius wrote:

    I, Quintius, Diplomat of North Sea Empire (NORTH), on behalf of its members, formalise the state of war between North Sea Empire and Outlaws.

    This is in response to the continuous aggression from Outlaws. Outlaws messaged us saying that we were in an unofficial state of war and because they lack the will to formalise it, we have. We will not accept this current state of affairs and a second war of aggression lead by Salah Ad-Din and TheGreatDane . We gave them the benefit of the doubt after our first war and give them a peace treaty. In this time they used the peace to build armies with the purpose of attacking us again.

    Therefore this war will continue until NORTH leadership is satisfied with some or all of the following conditions fulfilled:

    - TheGreatDane steps down as leader.
    - Tordenskjold and Salah Ad-Din step down from their leadership roles
    - Outlaws to change their name to The Incarcerated (THICC).
    - A public statement from TheGreatDane apologising to NORTH for been a liar and a turncoat.
    - A public statement from Salah Ad-Din apologising to Black Bob for the way he has treated him before and after he join NORTH.
    - Salah Ad-Din once said he could lift 120kg, He is to prove this by posting a pic of him not only lifting, but lifting 130kg.

    A CR Thread will be opened, however it will be open to keep this war going.
    So we are now the agressions? Well the last 14 days you have been the aggression one.Lack the will? omfg Well well we all know the true and the true north are coming with. I can live with this "state of affiars" for a looooooooooong time. but who benefit of it?
    Hi TGD

    We once had a reasonable in game relationship and after we fought and you and your brother joined R-W I thought we respected each other?

    You say we are the aggressors? It was your alliance that started a whole series of attacks while a peace treaty was in place and your brother Torden that sent the in game msgs to me saying we were at war again, do you want to try denying that?

    The excuse that one of our players had sold units to UCH was just that an excuse, we had been and were fighting them just like others. You had players like Home that use to sell units and trade all over regardless of wars so the excuse or your justification was double standards. Just like stuff from SAD about spies and traitors in the last war when he had an Alt in NORTH for most of the time - yes we knew who it was and were feeding false info to you via that account.

    Just because us "Farms" can fight back a little better than you thought we are now the aggressors? Well here is a News Flash for you, we (NORTH) do not trust you or SAD, you have lied to many times for us to believe a word you say and we will not now trust you - EVER

    The alliance you lead has started two wars against us, we are not going to give you another chance, this goes on as long as it takes.

    By the way I had an interesting discussion with one of your members this morning, looks like you have a few motivation problems, you going to label him and the other ex R-W members I still have CT's with and talk to traitors??

    I await a response with interest!

    Regards

    BB
    I read your first 3 lines and the 3 last lines. Rest is ping pong. You saying I am lying and I say you lie. bla bla bla.

    I know you spoke with Dommashack, and he complain to me that you raid him.. I told him then he needs to spend his ress, so they dont want to come to you. However I have enough of complains I almost kicked half of my members now. New blood out with farms and keep few but good players. However if you recurit them enjoy. They are farms nothing more. Oh wait they cry too.. 8o

    I dont respond to the rest of your long msg you have.. I am busy kicking members! :gamer:
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!
  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    We say no thank you for a war
    Oh... well just let us loot your town over and over then.


    TheGreatDane wrote:

    We say no thank you for a war. A war will not change anything because of these demands, if you wants to fight we can do as we have done since UCH world war.

    Those demands are so ridiculous.

    In that matter we in Outlaws are facing changes, new faces will show up and old will step back. Those talks was before those demands.

    I have anonnced that I step back, when a new leader is ready to take over.
    The terms of this war ending are still up to NORTH leadership. If you think you can just change over leadership to one of your multi accounts you are mistaken. Lets be honest that is what y.ou were planning to do. I highly doubt that you had those talks before I messaged you my demands over a week ago.

    All trolling and trash talk aside, Outlaws conduct has been laid bare. They will fight you if they think they can win and once they lose that upper hand they sue for peace. That is what they did in our last war. I give you peace against advice from Black Bob. Who told me that your game plan is always to have a treaty so you can build against your enemies, only to break it once your ready to fight. Which is what you did to us. you are the aggressors here, not us. Black Bob was 100% right. He seen the traitor in you before even you did. I warned you what would happen if you tried and now it has come to bare. Your tricks are not going to work this time. You can change your alliance name, your name or everyone names. You can disband and start a new alliance, but until I am satisfied that you meet the terms my boy, Quintius, has set out, we will continue to fight you.

    You had your chance at peace with us, but you choose against it. You ignored my warnings of what would happen and this now, is the end result.

    Once your ready to talk about this feel free to unblock me ingame.
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by JaY ().

  • JaY I dont have any multi accounts anymore. :) I truly I can show you discord msg talks about stepping back way back. Also when you speak about stepping back, I have the same in my thoughts. I dont need you to believe me. It is the truth. :)

    - JaY when you look back to our last war. We won the war both the war and the HoF. We wanted peace even that we won. So what you are saying it is not truth.

    You are so personal and playing very personal. I dont want that level of behavior. The last time we talked ingame *snip*. So why should I trust you dont trick mine sentence?

    I am truly stepping back and a new leadership will have their change to do something new. New name and new style. Up too the new leader.

    I also attend to others I want to visit rather that NORTH members.

    Ban discussion - Vaire
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

  • TheGreatDane wrote:

    JaY I dont have any multi accounts anymore. :) I truly I can show you discord msg talks about stepping back way back. Also when you speak about stepping back, I have the same in my thoughts. I dont need you to believe me. It is the truth. :)

    - JaY when you look back to our last war. We won the war both the war and the HoF. We wanted peace even that we won. So what you are saying it is not truth.

    You are so personal and playing very personal. I dont want that level of behavior. The last time we talked ingame *snip*. So why should I trust you dont trick mine sentence?

    I am truly stepping back and a new leadership will have their change to do something new. New name and new style. Up too the new leader.

    I also attend to others I want to visit rather that NORTH members.
    Hi

    You claim victory in the first war and by a straight count of damage you did win, but remember I knew you guys from R-W, you had 3 or 4 times the General score that North had when SAD and his friends started that first war. North were also not organised for combat, the first 2 or 3 weeks SAD and co had a free run. But we in NORTH owe you thanks the anger the behaviour of OuT generated allowed us to organise and improve the way people fought, it brought us together as a team. We came back from a huge disadvantage and fought you to a stand still. Remember how many times you asked for peace, but only once you realised we had the greater resolve and endurance, I do!!

    As for now, it is the same you started a war because you though you had the advantage, the last week or two have shown you don't

    There is one simple fact now, OuT are history and NORTH is still standing strong. The sad thing in this is I am sure knowing you and from when we were still talking that this is not what you wanted. Yet again I think we would find that the behaviour of SAD is the route cause of the end of another good alliance.

    I look forward to talking to who ever leads the alliance that comes out of OuT but understand one thing if it includes SAD then people should understand that peace may be hard to come by.

    Regards

    BB

    Quote censored - Vaire

    The post was edited 1 time, last by Vaire ().

  • It is so funny that you believe in that north should have any parts in why we are under construction to a new alliance. Haha.

    Naaaah bro. It is time for me to rest and for salah to rest from leadership work. You know we got friendship with others alliances. So we leave the alliance in a strong good shape. We are not weak. We can stand for long no doubt. And after my slaugther house today, they alliance will stand in the strongest shape. dont worry about us and I dont worry about you.

    Now I lay back and watch the show. I am no longer leader and will not attend to this matter on board anymore. :)
    I see a traitor before he sees the treason in himself!