DOW:PH Death Squad(DU30 ) vs Apocalypse Team (Apo)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• DOW:PH Death Squad(DU30 ) vs Apocalypse Team (Apo)

I, R a f i Q Diplomat of PH Death Squad hereby declare a war against Apocalypse Team (Apo).

Reasons:

1. We want to learn from Cam asutra on how to do the calculations
    2. We like Cam asutra very very much (LOL)

Terms:

1. 2M Damage
    2. 2 Weeks duration
    3. If Cam asutra do a live video while dancing Boom Boom of Momoland

War starts now :thumbup:
  • are you kidding me? war is already end its done now , finish ! , term number 3 is very easy for Cam Asutra he love's momoland very much .. c'mon Cam Asutra , show Rafiq your sexy move dancing to the tune of BOOM BOOM :rofl: :thumbsup: :D

HeartlessHunter -HxH- Supreme Commander
  • I like the 3rd condition. Will give 10k crystal if done. Haha.

:lol:

-ILLIDAN STORMRAGE-
    .ph: Beta JAG, Gamma CHAOS, & Delta HELL
    .org: Omni CHA0S / DR-F, Rho CHAOS, Sigma P-R, Ypsilon BYBS / BAD , & Chi CHAOS / BLACK
    .com: PINOY,
    -1st- Century Alliance, We Give You -PH

-=( CHAOS FAMILY )=-
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

Hi everybody !

The ApO team does not recognize the existence of this war for two reasons :

1) the war conditions do not satisfy us

2) no preparation time has been given

Hi Cam Asutra,

I'm afraid we cannot do that due to following reason:

1.) There are no such thing that you must accept the challenge in order to take effect.
    2.) It's really difficult to satisfy you (Blahh..blaahh.blaah)
    3.) It doesn't matter if you recognize this declaration, The important is DU30 recognize this war

Peaceout yow
  • R a f i Q wrote:

Cam Asutra wrote:

Hi everybody !

The ApO team does not recognize the existence of this war for two reasons :

1) the war conditions do not satisfy us

2) no preparation time has been given
    Hi Cam Asutra,
    I'm afraid we cannot do that due to following reason:

1.) There are no such thing that you must accept the challenge in order to take effect.
    2.) It's really difficult to satisfy you (Blahh..blaahh.blaah)
    3.) It doesn't matter if you recognize this declaration, The important is DU30 recognize this war

Peaceout yow
    It's not my decision ! It's the decision taken by all members of the ApO team because this war concern all members of the ApO team.
  • Hi all.

So first we are not ok with your rules.

And after Rafiq when you talk i see just one thing : "cam".
    So you want a war vs cam or vs ApO ?

Stop with Cam, if you want do a war it's vs all the alliance not just vs Cam.

Maybe you are scared after i don't know.

If you want talk to me you know where you can give me a message.

Bye.

XxGameXXI
    Leader of Apocalypse Team.
  • XxGameXXI wrote:

Hi all.

Bye.

XxGameXXI
    Lol, Anyway i already request -Hera to closed this thread. About Cam word DU30 likes him so much

See you on the said date :)
  • XxGameXXI wrote:

Hi all.

Bye.

XxGameXXI
    hope your alliance apo are not boring .. Like TOB alliance so weak.... BTW see u on the said date.. Cheers
  • Well !

First of all the ApO team wants a war against DU30, a good thing in common !!
    However, we all want an interesting war. That's why we need to be in the same wavelength about the 2 most importants things:

1) the war conditions

2) the timing of the war

For the first one: we didn't want the third rule (rule on loot) and we want 2 others rules:

1) colossus are prohibited otherwise the user's alliance will be sanctioned
    2) CRs with losses below 200pg are not included in the count

For the second: more than half of the ApO team are students and theses students have exams before and after the end of the year holidays. So the ApO team will not recognize any war before mid-January .

In the first point (war conditions) we can have a discussion but not in the second because we are only 12/14 activ players so it's impossible to do a interessing war without all of ApO's members.

I hope we'll have the most interesting war on this server. :D :thumbsup:
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

Well !

First of all the ApO team wants a war against DU30, a good thing in common !!
    However, we all want an interesting war. That's why we need to be in the same wavelength about the 2 most importants things:

1) the war conditions

2) the timing of the war

For the first one: we didn't want the third rule (rule on loot) and we want 2 others rules:

1) colossus are prohibited otherwise the user's alliance will be sanctioned
    2) CRs with losses below 200pg are not included in the count

For the second: more than half of the ApO team are students and theses students have exams before and after the end of the year holidays. So the ApO team will not recognize any war before mid-January .

In the first point (war conditions) we can have a discussion but not in the second because we are only 12/14 activ players so it's impossible to do a interessing war without all of ApO's members.

I hope we'll have the most interesting war on this server. :D :thumbsup:
    Anyway, Just informed us when your ready and better your the one who will declare. So you can write up whatever rules that you want and let us know for clarification ahead of time.

We really don't care whatever reasons you write. Reason of war is just an excuse to have a war :)
  • perfect !! Like this we are sure about the fact that war between our alliances will be interessing !!

Reasons ? :')
    it's simple, both alliances want to show the level of the other one ^^
    win or lose is anecdotal here ... skill and pleasure are the only one things which are importants !!

our leaders and diplomats should speak IG to conclude all of this !

GL HF