Bunkering up behind walls

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Bunkering up behind walls

Hey guys

so I've got a setup of 9 towns on 3 islands (6-2-1 Marble-Wine-Sulfur), my alliance is heading to war and I'm not going to be that active to participate due to personal issues. so the plan is for me to logistics them up (troops\gold) and for me to bunker up. all my islands are closed (16 places, not 17) and I fear my enemies will just ship a town to the 17th slot and attack me. (all other users are multi of my alliance\myself so i can just vacate them if attacked from there).

I want to bunker up behind my walls and use balloons. All my walls are 32+ so will be hard to break, I plan to make it not worthy for them to attack my walls.
    How much balloons\gyro must I save in each town do you think?
    best defense ideas?

• They'll just send a bunch of waves of 60 gyro's and 1 spearman. I am assuming this war is scored on damage dealt and resources plundered?
    If above is the case then any army is a waste. so is (almost) any fleet.
    Place 1 ram ship, 6+ balloon ships and 30+ speed boats in all cities. They'll need to clear those out before plundering and loose a tiny bit of gs.
    But the best defense is to have nothing to steal. No way around it.