Hitting Multis

• Individual CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hitting Multis

Haven't played this game for many years but came to give it another try.

Some strange rule changes including the allowing multi use. I see people complaining about these and i can see why but its allowed so we have to deal with that. I take my hat off to the people who can manage multi accounts as the work involved it very intense.

Now i see multis as an opportunity! I mean how can one person manage all those accounts build them up and battle?

Why not hit the multis? "Because the account holder will hit me back" Well isnt that the game?

I was about to leave my account as i find this server very boring but thought i would try out the battle mechanics and also see if its possible to hit the multis. I had to choose who to hit and lets be honest there is only one person who is aggressive enough to try it with :) This person came to my crystal island weeks earlier and tried to pillage from me whilst i was setting up, again its in the game so no crying just calling back :)

Well after hitting the first multi i got the messages asking if i knew whos the multis were etc even asked me if i wanted to dance:)

Learning a lot at this time and a very steep learning curve.

Hit them for last couple of days and yes my ports/towns are being blocked but still some life left yet.

Love it when someone messages you then blocks you and only unblocks you to rant then re blocks you lol

Not going to get rich here but until im eventually stopped i will carry on :)

Had to make this post as i have been told that my account will be gone and no one would remember me :)

Hope this provides a little entertainment for you people (even if in the short term).

Happy Gaming
    Paulious.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (18.12.2018 11:51:55)
    Paulious from Polis
    vs
    monstermine01[JAQ] from Research

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Swordsman.............................120(-0) - Swordsman..............................0(-53)
    Hoplite..............................243(-32) - Hoplite................................0(-83)
    ............................................. - Battering Ram...........................0(-9)
    Catapult...............................18(-0) - Catapult................................0(-8)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals................................-44.8 - Generals.................................-309
    Offensive points........................772.5 - Defence points............................112
    Damage Received..........................2240 - Damage Received.........................15450
    Damage Percent............................12% - Damage Percent............................88%

Winners: Paulious

Losers: monstermine01[JAQ]

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 14,607 Wine, 12,912 Marble, 12,480 Crystal glass

One of monstermine01[JAQ]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (18.12.2018 12:27:57)
    Paulious from Polis
    vs
    monstermine01[JAQ] from Research

Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship..........................0(-10)
    Fire Ship.............................17(-11) - Fire Ship..............................0(-15)
    Catapult Ship..........................15(-0) - Catapult Ship..........................0(-10)
    Generals................................-68.2 - Generals.................................-250
    Offensive points..........................625 - Defence points..........................170.5
    Damage Received..........................3410 - Damage Received.........................12500
    Damage Percent............................21% - Damage Percent............................79%

42 units from Paulious are blocking the port entrance to Toads

monstermine01[JAQ]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads Research
    (18.12.2018 14:26:15)
    Paulious from Toads Research
    vs
    MonsterMine07 from Toads Research

Hoplite................................90(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................560
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

Losers: MonsterMine07

The town Toads Research has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 11,304 Building material, 560 Wine, 6,195 Crystal glass

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (18.12.2018 14:38:43)
    vs
    MonsterMine08[JAQ] from Toads

Hoplite................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Losers: MonsterMine08[JAQ]

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 4,958 Building material, 15,041 Crystal glass

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Polis
    (18.12.2018 14:55:50)
    monstermine01[JAQ] from Toads
    vs
    Paulious from Polis, Toads, Platinum Bbrs

Fire Ship..............................0(-27) - Fire Ship.............................67(-13)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    ............................................. - Ram Ship...............................71(-0)
    Generals...............................-167.4 - Generals................................-80.6
    Offensive points........................201.5 - Defence points..........................418.5
    Damage Received..........................8370 - Damage Received..........................4030
    Damage Percent............................67% - Damage Percent............................33%

25 units from Paulious are defending the port of Polis

5 units from Paulious are defending the port of Polis

143 units from Paulious are defending the port of Polis

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Polis
    (18.12.2018 15:26:57)
    vs
    Paulious from Polis

............................................. - Ram Ship...............................71(-0)
    Fire Ship..............................0(-50) - Fire Ship.............................55(-12)
    ............................................. - Catapult Ship..........................35(-0)
    Generals.................................-310 - Generals................................-74.4
    Offensive points..........................186 - Defence points............................775
    Damage Received.........................15500 - Damage Received..........................3720
    Damage Percent............................80% - Damage Percent............................20%

161 units from Paulious are defending the port of Polis

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (18.12.2018 15:27:07)
    vs

Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................716
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent...........................100%

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 716 Building material, 1,621 Crystal glass

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (19.12.2018 18:46:01)
    Paulious from Babylon
    vs

Hoplite................................40(-0) - .............................................
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 6,484 Wine

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (19.12.2018 19:04:53)
    Paulious from Babylon
    vs
    MonsterMine09[JAQ] from Toads

Swordsman..............................40(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite................................50(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Losers: MonsterMine09[JAQ]

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 8,297 Building material

• Hitting Multis next part.

Well towns were blocked by the main account along with a mobile placed on my island, perhaps the cost of stationing troops does effect even the larger players?

Cleared the ships and a few troops that were not in his mobile :)

Not massive battles but the damage is in my favour and not really costing anything.

So is it worth hitting the multis? Well so far yes even just for the battle experiences.

Also am i right in saying that if i hit a multi then only one fleet/army from that player can hit my attacking fleet/army (ie player a sends troops from multi a then multi b,c,d,e etc can not join in the battle) other wise that wouldnt be in the rules?

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (20.12.2018 19:53:25)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Gamakichi

Ram Ship...............................60(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    Fire Ship.............................263(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................35(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-25
    Offensive points.........................62.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1250

Losers: Toad[SYN]

250 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

113 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 19:53:25)

Toad[SYN]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (20.12.2018 20:39:50)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Gamakichi

............................................. - Steam Ram...............................0(-1)
    Ram Ship...............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................63(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-24
    Offensive points...........................60 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................1200

83 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 20:39:50)

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (20.12.2018 20:55:32)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Gamakichi

Ram Ship...............................24(-1) - Ram Ship...............................0(-15)
    ............................................. - Steam Ram..............................0(-14)
    ............................................. - Diving Boat.............................0(-9)
    Fire Ship.............................59(-32) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................35(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................5(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-203.4 - Generals...............................-592.8
    Offensive points.........................1482 - Defence points..........................508.5
    Damage Received.........................10170 - Damage Received.........................29640
    Damage Percent............................25% - Damage Percent............................75%

109 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

14 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 20:25:32)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 20:40:32)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 20:55:32)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (20.12.2018 21:08:38)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Polis

Hoplite................................12(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-6)
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-8.4
    Offensive points...........................21 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................420
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

12 units from Paulious are protecting the town of Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 20:53:38)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 21:08:38)

One of Toad[SYN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (20.12.2018 21:22:56)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Polis

............................................. - Steam Ram...............................0(-5)
    Ram Ship...............................10(-0) - .............................................
    Fire Ship..............................47(-2) - .............................................
    Generals................................-12.4 - Generals.................................-120
    Offensive points..........................300 - Defence points.............................31
    Damage Received...........................620 - Damage Received..........................6000
    Damage Percent.............................9% - Damage Percent............................91%

57 warships are being moved from Paulious to Toads

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 21:07:56)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 21:22:56)

Had these last two to hit together but messed up what i was sending to each so the last one went a little a drift and i did suffer more damage. Still a learning curve :)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (20.12.2018 22:10:26)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Gamabunta

............................................. - Steam Giant.............................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................49(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................180(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite..............................309(-11) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................21(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-15.4 - Generals..................................-31
    Offensive points.........................77.5 - Defence points...........................38.5
    Damage Received...........................770 - Damage Received..........................1550
    Damage Percent............................33% - Damage Percent............................67%

583 of Paulious's units are stationed in Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 21:55:26)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 22:10:26)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (20.12.2018 22:43:11)
    Paulious from Toad, Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Gamabunta

Hoplite...............................325(-5) - Hoplite................................0(-13)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................5(-2)
    Swordsman.............................267(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant............................63(-7) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................20(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................13(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult...............................24(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................21(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-50.4 - Generals................................-18.2
    Offensive points.........................45.5 - Defence points............................126
    Damage Received..........................2520 - Damage Received...........................910
    Damage Percent............................73% - Damage Percent............................27%

204 of Paulious's units are stationed in Toads.

54 of Paulious's units are stationed in Toads.

524 of Paulious's units are stationed in Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 21:58:11)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 22:13:11)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 22:28:11)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (20.12.2018 22:43:11)

The attackers won the battle because they penetrated the wall and because the defenders did not have any units on site to close the breach.

• Hitting Multis blocking on.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (21.12.2018 1:06:34)
    Toad[SYN] from Polis
    vs
    Paulious from Toad

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................609(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................600(-1) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................300(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................70% - Damage Percent............................30%

Winners: Toad[SYN]

Losers: Paulious

60 units from Toad[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Toads.

1841 units from Toad[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.12.2018 0:51:34)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.12.2018 1:06:23)

One of Paulious’s armies has been completely destroyed.

At last the attacker causes most damage :) (my error didn't check properly what was in the town)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (21.12.2018 14:03:27)
    Paulious from Toad
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Polis

Spearman...............................0(-11) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Swordsman...............................9(-0)
    Generals.................................-6.6 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points...........................16.5
    Damage Received...........................330 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

9 of Toad[SYN]'s units are stationed in Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (21.12.2018 13:48:27)

Soon back to the norm.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (22.12.2018 0:48:55)
    Paulious from Toads
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Polis

Hoplite.................................9(-1) - .............................................
    ............................................. - Swordsman...............................0(-9)
    Generals.................................-1.4 - Generals................................-10.8
    Offensive points...........................27 - Defence points............................3.5
    Damage Received............................70 - Damage Received...........................540
    Damage Percent............................11% - Damage Percent............................89%

9 units from Paulious are protecting the town of Toads.

Very very small damage but still not getting anywhere.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (22.12.2018 1:37:10)
    Toad[SYN] from Polis
    vs
    Paulious from Toads

Hoplite...............................597(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-1)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Giant...........................300(-0) - .............................................
    Gyrocopter.............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar.................................24(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-1.4
    Offensive points..........................3.5 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received............................70
    Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

1829 units from Toad[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Toads.

At last may get interesting as he brought more ships :) and broke my 1 ram :(
    Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (22.12.2018 11:14:47)
    Toad[SYN] from Polis
    vs
    Paulious from Toads

Ram Ship...............................92(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-1)
    Fire Ship..............................85(-0) - .............................................
    Mortar Ship............................16(-0) - .............................................
    Steam Ram..............................46(-0) - .............................................
    Rocket Ship.............................9(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon Carrier.........................6(-0) - .............................................
    Tender.................................10(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals...................................-5
    Offensive points.........................12.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received...........................250

264 units from Toad[SYN] are blocking the port entrance to Toads

Paulious's fleet was completely destroyed.

And he has more troops to help hit the wall :)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (22.12.2018 16:14:11)
    Toad[SYN] from Polis
    vs
    Paulious from Toads

............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman.............................600(-0) - .............................................
    Hoplite...............................587(-3) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................60(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-0.6
    Offensive points..........................1.5 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received............................30
    Damage Percent............................87% - Damage Percent............................13%

1879 units from Toad[SYN] are maintaining occupation of town Toads.

Well given that he has had to increase his GS by over 2k since this started, travel down here, place a mobile on my island and chase round trying to block ports and towns, Is it worth it?

Although each battle is small so far i cause 4.5-5 times more damage. Prior to the above i think the damage i received was around 18.5k compared to Toad receiving 94K damage towards him. These very small battles mount up. Yes if he keeps on then either i will make a mistake or he will find my forces and wipe them out but un till he does, its lots of effort :)

Where do i lose out? I could do with a little more research to match his balloons/morts etc but so far its not cost me nothing other than a little wasted building time as my research is still going on and gold going up :) used my spies a little more than normal but other than that no change for me. I would have left the server so this has kept me here for a little longer. :D

I chose one of the most aggressive players on the server to try this out with and i know he will chase and chase no matter what the cost (probably not a lot in the grand scheme of things for his account) other than pride.

So come on fellas no excuses get hitting those players with multi accounts create havoc smash some pixels. You could team up with other players and all start hitting them at the same time, just have a plan on how to keep your troops/ships safe. Plenty of info in the guides and on the net of how to deal with larger players. You may get lucky and a war starts whilst your hitting them (I wouldn't attack if they are already at war though :)) :) if you are only in your first few weeks then please build up first :)

You larger players without multi accounts could really make this pay by looting the multis while main account messes around with your towns :)

Above all please be respectful and enjoy the game.

Happy Gaming,
    Paulious
  • Well an eventful few hours with Toad blocking my ports and towns whilst I visited his multis. Started off with a couple of rebellions from me with Toad then having to put the blocks back on, won’t post all the crs but again small but damage mainly in my favour, here is one of them.

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (22.12.2018 20:10:00)
    Paulious from Toads
    vs
    Toad[SYN] from Polis

Hoplite................................12(-3) - Hoplite.................................0(-7)
    Generals.................................-4.2 - Generals.................................-9.8
    Offensive points.........................24.5 - Defence points...........................10.5
    Damage Received...........................210 - Damage Received...........................490
    Damage Percent............................30% - Damage Percent............................70%

12 units from Paulious are protecting the town of Toads.

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.12.2018 19:55:00)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.12.2018 20:10:00)

But this was hopefully just to keep him busy there whilst my plan was to hit 150 flames in one of his ports on his crystal multi However before I got to them I occupied some of his ports and towns.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (22.12.2018 20:16:42)
    Paulious from AuGeR
    vs
    MonsterMine09[JAQ] from Toads

Ram Ship...............................20(-0) - Ram Ship................................0(-5)
    ............................................. - Ballista Ship...........................0(-5)
    Fire Ship..............................42(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult Ship..........................25(-0) - .............................................
    Generals....................................0 - Generals..................................-59
    Offensive points........................147.5 - Defence points..............................0
    Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received..........................2950

Losers: MonsterMine09[JAQ]

87 units from Paulious are blocking the port entrance to Toads

MonsterMine09[JAQ]'s fleet was completely destroyed.

Then a little pillage here and there. Seems to be not as much around as last time. Was i just un lucky and missed the collection or perhaps they are having to be more careful, we will never know :)

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads
    (22.12.2018 20:42:27)
    vs

Hoplite................................30(-0) - .............................................

The town Toads has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 3,738 Building material

Display Spoiler
    Battle for Toads Research
    (22.12.2018 20:46:40)
    vs
    MonsterMine06 from Toads Research

Losers: MonsterMine06

The town Toads Research has been pillaged by Paulious. The following resources have been stolen: 1,955 Building material

Seems that the multis have their own alliance JAQ and whilst I was there someone called Paktoka also became involved sending troops and ships. I wouldn’t have thought Toad would have needed any help? I suppose the stock answer would be he didn’t send me or is it Toad making suspicious moves I don’t know and to be honest don’t really worry about it

Got to the 150 flames but they became exhausted before they were all destroyed.

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (22.12.2018 21:34:12)
    Paulious from Toads, AuGeR
    vs

Fire Ship............................233(-31) - Fire Ship.............................98(-52)
    Ram Ship...............................61(-0) - .............................................
    Generals...............................-192.2 - Generals...............................-322.4
    Offensive points..........................806 - Defence points..........................480.5
    Damage Received..........................9610 - Damage Received.........................16120
    Damage Percent............................37% - Damage Percent............................63%

57 units from Paulious are blocking the port entrance to Toads

209 units from Paulious are blocking the port entrance to Toads

68 units from Paulious are blocking the port entrance to Toads

monstermine01[JAQ]'s army has fled because they were exhausted from fighting.

Then just unblock a home port to end the session ;)

Display Spoiler
    Sea battle near Toads
    (22.12.2018 21:36:40)
    Toad[SYN] from Toads
    vs
    Paulious from Toads

Fire Ship...............................0(-1) - Fire Ship...............................4(-0)
    Ram Ship................................0(-1) - .............................................
    Generals................................-11.2 - Generals....................................0
    Offensive points............................0 - Defence points.............................28
    Damage Received...........................560 - Damage Received.............................0
    Damage Percent...........................100% - Damage Percent.............................0%

4 units from Paulious are defending the port of Toads

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.12.2018 21:21:40)

Toad[SYN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (22.12.2018 21:36:40)

Surprisingly both tell me to delete my account? At least the Paktoka account keeps the diplomatic channels open whilst Toad likes to send a message and then re block me lol anyone would think he was annoyed OR JUST A VERY RUDE YOUNG MAN

Apparently “These towns are not yours anymore. Quit this game I can do this all day!” Well now that’s a blatant lie Toad I may have put your name on them but they still belong to me and always will

Well this is a prime reason why this game suffers so much, players who try and bully others out of the game. I thought that some small player giving you a bit of sport would enable you to keep your skills up to date and practise your war moves.

If all of us smaller players leave you would have no farms, players to attack, alliances to war against and would no doubt be left playing all alone

I recall a time when strong alliances would have second training alliances where new players learned the art of war, trade, expansion, diplomacy and generally had a great time and made some good friends but all that seems lost and gone :(

Well this is not costing me much effort or gold so can go on for sometime. I can still hit the V mode and return at any time, Its all in the game no crying :) I do not have forges that i have to keep going or towns or ports to block or the costs associated with that.

So just out of interest can anyone tell me the cost of having the following troops occupying my towns? or give me a link to where i can find out the associated costs as this is what is currently in them :) Would be nice to see what up keep is having to be paid for them. :)

223 Hops
    300 SG
    520 Swords
    168 Carbs
    30 Rams
    24 Morts
    60 Gyro
    60 Ball
    30 Cook
    30 Dr
    Ships in ports;
    84 flames
    91 Ram
    8 Rocket
    46 Pwr
    16 Morts
    6 Balloons
    10 Tenders

Be nice and send a smaller player than you an xmas bonus to help them along, you never know you may make a friend or encourage some one to stay :)

Happy Gaming,
    Paulious.
  • LOL..

You really made all these to make a name for yourself..???

I'm not here to count damage between each battles.. I very well know you can kill all those troops and ships I leave in your towns... but you don't know why don't you??

It was to determine your timezone... Now with all the CR;s, you have posted, though I lost what I've left in your towns, to your "rebel".. I have easily determined what time frame you are playing and the possible timezone you are from..

Though in all your threads you have applauded yourself for winning against 1-5 ramships, 5-10 hoplite or 5 SGs.. It was nothing for me.

My occupations in your town is not to win in damage.. we are not in an alliance war that damages are counted. No rules says that you winning against 5 ramships I left in your port makes you a winner in this game.. My occupations are to stagnate your growth and for you to keep those troops and ships moving out of your town.. which means it costs gold, which means you have to cut down your resources from gathering, which in turn leads to your stagnation and ultimately going inactive..

I will permanently build a town next to your island, every time you rebel and free you towns I will move in and take it back. You will try to build a force to counter what I have, but since I am way ahead in you in research and in points and your resource gathering has been disrupted, what else can you do????

I will choke your towns of those precious wines, I only need to occupy 1 town, that is your wine island.. You can try to take it back.. You can try, really...

Posting here of your "little winnings" doesn;t really reflect on your current situation on the game... Will you tell them also how you are much affected by my occupations?

Nvm, see you in game
  • Hitting Multis seasons greetings.

Toad i do not need to make a name for myself un like yourself i really don't care :)

You had to go to all that work to find a timezone? Oh please don't insult the people here. Just ask or read a profile do a little research its easy. Also just to make it a little easier for you i actually work shift work so my time zone doesn't matter :) Have you not worked out my revolts mostly have been timed with other events :D

I welcome you bringing a town close by as it will no doubt bring some of your multi accounts and some of the smaller players may benefit from the island resources you may donate to or perhaps you could occupy a whole island then any smaller players close by could benefit from any possible pillaged resources they may receive at time of war as they are occupied by your enemy. :thumbsup:

The point of this thread is to encourage people not to be afraid of hitting multi accounts (re read the first post) i singled you out as i predicted this to be your response. Its to put some interest into a game that appears to have changed for the worse (just my way of thinking).

My little wins are costing your account, again re read the above posts, I state not in any massive way but i am changing your plans (as you like to dance unfortunately its to my music 8-) :) ) there are no winners in this encounter as you point out i am too far behind, however whilst you are here the player who will eventually take you down has got a week closer to being able to do it.. 8o

You want to totally wipe my account out and that will never happen as i could still take all my town halls down to a point they wouldn't need wine. Your condition can never be met :) I could create other accounts and hit your multis my options are endless you are just to fixed in you way to see them :)

My towns are open for business all be it in a different way, perhaps people can use them to get to you. The only thing for certain is that whilst they are on the map you will have to keep looking at them every now and again just to make sure no one is using them. You may also want to increase a little production as you have used 152,071 gold in last 3.5 hrs, those expansions can be costly you know :)

Either way Toad
    Seasons greetings & Happy Gaming.
    Paulious.
  • Paulious wrote:

Toad i do not need to make a name for myself un like yourself i really don't care :)

You had to go to all that work to find a timezone? Oh please don't insult the people here. Just ask or read a profile do a little research its easy. Also just to make it a little easier for you i actually work shift work so my time zone doesn't matter :) Have you not worked out my revolts mostly have been timed with other events :D

I welcome you bringing a town close by as it will no doubt bring some of your multi accounts and some of the smaller players may benefit from the island resources you may donate to or perhaps you could occupy a whole island then any smaller players close by could benefit from any possible pillaged resources they may receive at time of war as they are occupied by your enemy. :thumbsup:

The point of this thread is to encourage people not to be afraid of hitting multi accounts (re read the first post) i singled you out as i predicted this to be your response. Its to put some interest into a game that appears to have changed for the worse (just my way of thinking).

My little wins are costing your account, again re read the above posts, I state not in any massive way but i am changing your plans (as you like to dance unfortunately its to my music 8-) :) ) there are no winners in this encounter as you point out i am too far behind, however whilst you are here the player who will eventually take you down has got a week closer to being able to do it.. 8o

You want to totally wipe my account out and that will never happen as i could still take all my town halls down to a point they wouldn't need wine. Your condition can never be met :) I could create other accounts and hit your multis my options are endless you are just to fixed in you way to see them :)

My towns are open for business all be it in a different way, perhaps people can use them to get to you. The only thing for certain is that whilst they are on the map you will have to keep looking at them every now and again just to make sure no one is using them. You may also want to increase a little production as you have used 152,071 gold in last 3.5 hrs, those expansions can be costly you know :)

Either way Toad
    Paulious.
    So sum up, to fight against multi you just join the multi force. Don't you? :lol:
    Welcome abroad. :lol:
    Chym

NORTH - HEPHAISTOS
  • Paulious wrote:

Either way Toad
    Paulious.
    I would love to see your endless options take hold on the game.. the town halls going down, That I want to see.. hahaha... Or yes you could create multis and hit me with them hahaha, what would that do? You can't even fight in your main account, much less on a newly created multi.. Its just like shooting cotton balls on a castle.

AH, the possibilities are endless.. for me! hahaha...

oh you are monitoring my gold? Don't worry, I can boost them up if I wanted too..

Btw, how much have you grown in the last few days? hahaha...

pls, your long replies are so boring to read.. All i see is a cry baby wanting the sympathy of the community... goodluck with that..