Payed a lot of money to move my town

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Payed a lot of money to move my town

Note: This building doesn`t currently provide any bonus as the respective luxury good is not present on the island.

Now I receive this error after moving my town, however it seemed logical to me that it would change when you move your town,.
    That's common sense when you pay lots of money for it.

Been upgrading the building for days for the movement. This is ridiculous!
    I want my money back, because it's nowhere written in the description this would happen.
  • JustKidding wrote:

I want my money back, because it's nowhere written in the description this would happen.
    It's also nowhere written that the building should change, it's only your assumption which was wrong.
    Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
    (c) Albert Einstein
  • Draxo wrote:

JustKidding wrote:

It's also nowhere written that the building should change, it's only your assumption which was wrong.
    Really as Game Staff I would honestly think you would be more professional.... That is just poor form.

JustKidding wrote:

Note: This building doesn`t currently provide any bonus as the respective luxury good is not present on the island.

Now I receive this error after moving my town, however it seemed logical to me that it would change when you move your town,.

Mate if you move your town to another island with different luxury goods then you need to destroy the buildings and rebuild for that item. Yeah i know it sucks, but it is what it is. I move towns before and yeah had to rebuild buildings. Is what it is.
    JaY
    Leader
    North Sea Empire.
  • JaY wrote:

Draxo wrote:

JustKidding wrote:

Really as Game Staff I would honestly think you would be more professional.... That is just poor form.

JustKidding wrote:

Mate if you move your town to another island with different luxury goods then you need to destroy the buildings and rebuild for that item. Yeah i know it sucks, but it is what it is. I move towns before and yeah had to rebuild buildings. Is what it is.

Thank you for your kind answer,
    It is OK. I'm going to quit in januari, after I fixed some stuff with my alliance.
    There has been to much going on lately in Ikariam.

Draxo wrote:

JustKidding wrote:

By the way if this would be the way my personal would handle customers, I'd kick you out my business.