Thoughts about mods job

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Hello,

you are obligated to respect pyramidal scheme of Game and Board staff.

If you think that after discussion with staff your problem was not solved, you can ask to forward your ticket to the higher level.

Unrespectful behaviour and skipping levels can result returning you back at lowest pyramidal level.
    If you have ban inquiry, the best way to solve your problem is to talk with Moderator/Game Operator which banned you/issued a warning. Even if inquiry passes on the second level, supervisors will ask clarification about ban staff which banned you, and will not take any actions without prior agreement with that staff.

• Hello

If you are unhappy with a decision that a mod has made and after speaking with them in a PM you can always approach me (add me to the conversation)
    If you are still not happy with a decision that I have made then I will be more than happy to forward your query onto our Coma - Coma is the highest contact.

The same handling of a query can be done in the support system - by passing your ticket up to a higher level.

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support