Happy new year to -TAN-, -BG-, -TBN- and -BLH-. Are you ok???

• Alliance CR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Happy new year to -TAN-, -BG-, -TBN- and -BLH-. Are you ok???

Today, in the end of 2018, I will tell you, how TAN, BG. BLH, and even TBN was DESTROY.
      At 11:00, 30/12/2018, our fighter, HaiVL was going to loot gold, with 5000 cook, and he just loot 1 million gold, TAN saw that and could't stand there, they bring troops and fleets to attack him. We, Ruler of this World, will not leave our fighter alone, because, we are brother hood, 1 for all and all for 1, we must save him. So, we bring troops and Fleets to there, to save him. And when we come, we are very very suprise because we just realize 1 thing. TAN is so WEAK, even in the our craziest dream, we never ever imagine, they are WEAK like that. Even they call BG, BLH and TBN to help, BG come, BLH come, TBN come, but, there is always ONE RESULT: completely being destroyed.
      262 rounds, nearly 24 hours of fighting, the fleets of TAN, the one they are pround of, was destroy. We just go serious 1 times, then, you know what happen.
      Thank you our brothers from -TT-, thank you guys for coming and eating the cake with us.

If anyone dont know why we are always on defending side, I'll tell you this. If we attack them, they'll colo and run away, never stay and fight, only run run run. They know, they can't defend when we attack, if you can't defend you lose, and when you on attack side, you still never win a big fight. I dont know what is that call? looooool.

Some words from our fighter, HaiVL, to pagane: Sorry because of looting gold, just 1 million, and you and your allience was destroyed. I feel so sorry about that, I hope in the next time I looting gold, you and your allience will leave me free to loot, if you dont want to be destroyed again"

262 rounds
      Display Spoiler
      Sea battle near Leecher
      (31.12.2018 8:53:45)
      -Fenix-[TAN] from Sulfur, Leecher, E Aguinaldo[BLH] from Cá heo, keltruck[TAN] from Dark Templar, stefan[TAN] from Sqra, ίοn, kradla[TAN] from LUD BG, Leecher, Polis, Dr Cane[TAN] from Stone 5, Leecher, LosKo, ίοn, Fanagoria, Delforma, M_2, deadknight[TAN] from M_2, Cataclysmus[TAN] from Polis, ίοn, M_2, Mekotelo[TAN] from M_2, Pollux-8877[TAN] from Fanagoria, Leecher, Polis, Stone 5, Polis, AniH[TAN] from ίοn, Aniii, Sulfur, Leecher, PolisV, SssssS, EwaJason[TAN] from Leecher, ίοn, Fanagoria, S U F, Dis lol me TAN, LUD BG, Stone 5, M_2, ТРАКТОРА[-BG-] from Rock mountain, Marble--51-54, Drug from Polis, BenyCZE[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Juliet[TAN] from Fanagoria, King_Ali[TBN] from Marble--51-54, Petar[TAN] from M_2, Kozeto[TAN] from ίοn, Stone 5, Blaze of Glory, KrokoLand, ParadiseLand, Azazel[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, niko_356[-BG-] from Rock mountain, Marble--51-54, AHIL[TAN] from LUD BG, ίοn, Fanagoria, PIQNIA MAESTRO, дякон, Angie[TAN] from Stone 5, Fanagoria, Sulfur, hanmaty[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Artur[TAN] from ίοn, Fanagoria, Leecher, M_2, Aegean Sea, My universE, Ικαρία, Fall in love[-BG-] from Marble--51-54
      vs
      Cảm Tử[-RoW-] from Polis, PkaLe, Batiatus[-RoW-] from Vermilion Bird, Old guy[-RoW-] from Leecher, Jumbo[-RoW-] from -5-, ToliaNguyeN[-RoW-] from Đá 1F, Rock mountain, Marble--51-54, chungkienhao[-TT-] from Ioannina_City, Hidden man[-RoW-] from ROW GCátLượng, Ghostbuster[-RoW-] from Polis, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from ROW-N2-R, ANH TÚC, 1-Ha Noi-D, Leecher, ROW-D3-CA, King of Pirates[-RoW-] from -Row- DR2, -Row- DC1, -Row- SR1, -Row- CC1, -Row- DR1, -Row- NR1, -Row- DC2, Hoa Đỗ Quyên, Tutrakan, jackie[-RoW-] from blow_wine, sim, Leonid[-RoW-] from Polis, Huynh[-RoW-] from 1-Ha Noi-D, HaiVL[-RoW-] from 1-Ha Noi-D, SuperAka[-RoW-] from Polis3, Rock mountain, Aka Rock VII, Aka Crys I, 08-11-2016, WAR, Aka Rock VI, RoW_1, Marble۞, Agron NR, -ROW-D2, Giang Glass, Tinh Tien 4, USD, Aka Rock III, Wine۞۞, Aka Rock IV, Aka Rock V, Aka Rock I, bon da, ROW - Nho 2, Aka Rock II, Aka Wine I, ۞Wine۞, Aka Wine II, Vermilion Bird, Behemoth[-RoW-] from Dorado, Azure Dragon, Vermilion Bird, LYMA[-RoW-] from ROW - Đá 1, Polis, ROW - Đá 2, outlaw[-RoW-] from Hoa Anh Đào, Hoa Hồng Dây, Hoa Hoàng Hôn, Hoa Đỗ Quyên, Hoa Đậu Biếc, Hoa Ban Tím, Hoa Trắng, Móng Cọp Xanh, Hoa Đen, Hoa Đỏ, Polis, Vermilion Bird, harryone[-RoW-] from Polis, thanlong883[-RoW-] from Done-T, T49-60, BoThoi[-RoW-] from Polis, Cá heo, WAR, fale, BoThoi, Vbn, ChienTruong, Gate, cmtuan1986[-RoW-] from Polis, Polis, Polis, Polis, Polis, meo meo[-RoW-] from NHO CA5067, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from Stalingrad, Vermilion Bird, CAD, DEM, USD, CHF, EUR, Vbn, DimaDLuffy[-RoW-] from Đá TQ 6, Đá TQ 7, ChienTruong, S 54_57

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Ram Ship.............................0(-4678) - Ram Ship...........................947(-4389)
      Fire Ship............................0(-3972) - Fire Ship..........................150(-6461)
      Mortar Ship............................0(-42) - Mortar Ship...........................884(-0)
      Steam Ram............................0(-1917) - Steam Ram..........................813(-1162)
      Diving Boat...........................0(-287) - Diving Boat.........................322(-277)
      Paddle Speedboat.....................102(-11) - Paddle Speedboat.....................727(-21)
      Tender.................................21(-0) - Tender................................226(-0)
      Balloon Carrier......................54(-504) - Balloon Carrier.....................101(-491)
      Rocket Ship..........................20(-687) - Rocket Ship.........................148(-771)
      Catapult Ship..........................0(-15) - Catapult Ship..........................56(-0)
      ............................................. - .............................................
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      Generals..............................-134277 - Generals..............................-130957
      Offensive points.....................327392.5 - Defence points.......................335692.5
      Damage Received.......................6713850 - Damage Received.......................6547850
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

Winners: ToliaNguyeN[-RoW-], Hidden man[-RoW-], Jumbo[-RoW-], thanlong883[-RoW-], Leonid[-RoW-], Takeda Shingen[-RoW-], Huynh[-RoW-], meo meo[-RoW-], Behemoth[-RoW-], BoThoi[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], HaiVL[-RoW-], LYMA[-RoW-], DimaDLuffy[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], jackie[-RoW-], Ghostbuster[-RoW-], King of Pirates[-RoW-], SuperAka[-RoW-], harryone[-RoW-], cmtuan1986[-RoW-], chungkienhao[-TT-]

Losers: Kozeto[TAN], Artur[TAN], Azazel[-BG-], Petar[TAN], Fall in love[-BG-], EwaJason[TAN], Dr Cane[TAN], niko_356[-BG-], Batiatus[-RoW-], stefan[TAN], Cảm Tử[-RoW-], Juliet[TAN], keltruck[TAN], AHIL[TAN], King_Ali[TBN], E Aguinaldo[BLH], hanmaty[-BG-], Cataclysmus[TAN], AniH[TAN], Drug, Angie[TAN], -Fenix-[TAN], deadknight[TAN], BenyCZE[-BG-], Pollux-8877[TAN], Mekotelo[TAN], ТРАКТОРА[-BG-], kradla[TAN]

And you know the best part is? Our troops are still figting, and guess what, they"ll call them back soon, 1 more guess, they'll active vacation mode after this, I know them too well, read their mind easy like read a book, hahahahahha.

260 rounds already
      Display Spoiler
      Battle for Leecher
      (31.12.2018 9:43:14)
      keltruck[TAN] from Fanagoria, NIGHTMARE RADEV[TAN] from ίοn, neo_nijmegen[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, BauMc[TAN] from ίοn, deadknight[TAN] from ίοn, stefan[TAN] from Fanagoria, ТРАКТОРА[-BG-] from Rock mountain, Marble--51-54, AniH[TAN] from Stone 5, Pollux-8877[TAN] from Stone 5, Graf Ditrih[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, niko_356[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Petar[TAN] from ίοn, Stone 5, Fanagoria, M_2, andreas1[TAN] from Fanagoria, ίοn, Stone 5, MOLLTO_BG[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Angie[TAN] from Stone 5, Kozeto[TAN] from ίοn, Fanagoria, Stone 5, King_Ali[TBN] from Marble--51-54, Cataclysmus[TAN] from Stone 5, Fanagoria, Dr Cane[TAN] from Stone 5, ίοn, Leecher, pagane[TAN] from Fanagoria, AHIL[TAN] from ίοn, Fanagoria, M_2, -Ares-[TAN] from M_2, ίοn, Stone 5, Juliet[TAN] from Fanagoria, Fall in love[-BG-] from Rock mountain, BenyCZE[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Dalia[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Azazel[-BG-] from Marble--51-54
      vs
      jackie[-RoW-] from sim, HaiVL[-RoW-] from N-HoaiLinh-C, 1-Ha Noi-D, King of Pirates[-RoW-] from Aka Rock V, Aka Rock IV, Done-T, EUR, -Row- DC1, -Row- DC2, -Row- DR1, -Row- SR1, -Row- NR2, -Row- NR1, -Row- DR2, Hidden man[-RoW-] from ROW GCátLượng, Jumbo[-RoW-] from RoW_1, BoThoi[-RoW-] from Gate, WAR, Vbn, TuanTran[-TT-] from Polis, lily[-TT-] from rere, dodo, Leonid[-RoW-] from Đế Đô, Old guy[-RoW-] from Leecher, wast[-RoW-] from Aka Rock IV, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from DEM, Vermilion Bird, chungkienhao[-TT-] from Athens_City, DimaDLuffy[-RoW-] from Dis lol me TAN, Behemoth[-RoW-] from M_2, Vermilion Bird, Vbn, Ghostbuster[-RoW-] from Bat Quái, Batiatus[-RoW-] from Agron NR, Aka Wine I, Ganicus ĐR, Raziell[-RoW-] from Vermilion Bird, SuperAka[-RoW-] from Aka Rock IV, Aka Crys I, Huynh[-RoW-] from VoVo, LoveLove, 08-11-2016, Kursk, Ma Tước[-TT-] from Lưu huỳnh 1, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from ROW-D3-CA, outlaw[-RoW-] from Hoa Hồng Dây, Hoa Đậu Biếc, Dorado, LYMA[-RoW-] from ROW - Đá 3, Polis, Vermilion Bird, 1-Ha Noi-D

Sulphur Carabineer...................2702(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer...................4458(-0)
      Swordsman........................8404(-30968) - Swordsman.......................10173(-30960)
      Hoplite.........................10870(-41021) - Hoplite..........................6790(-41171)
      Steam Giant...........................370(-0) - Steam Giant..........................1583(-0)
      Doctor................................161(-0) - Doctor................................339(-0)
      Gyrocopter........................1052(-8520) - Gyrocopter........................1432(-8481)
      Battering Ram........................372(-21) - Battering Ram........................312(-26)
      Spearman.............................3199(-0) - Spearman................................3(-0)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................3(-498) - Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-444)
      Mortar................................30(-26) - Mortar................................112(-0)
      Cook...................................42(-0) - .............................................
      Slinger.................................1(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - .............................................
      Generals............................-119677.8 - Generals............................-118683.5
      Offensive points....................296708.75 - Defence points.......................299194.5
      Damage Received.......................5983890 - Damage Received.......................5934175
      Damage Percent............................50% - Damage Percent............................50%

I'll update information when they lose, I'll be back soon ....hahahha
      And when I come back here, I hope you know how to kneel before your Kings
    • No man we are not liars like -RoW- -TT- are in battle they are -RoW- so you are with multi in battle

No man your alliance play defend because we are better fighter

And the battle BLH member is with 1 ship and there is 1 guy from TBN are you drunk maybe you have to write King_Ali and E Aguinaldo .
    • Ewa, you are a man. You really enjoy the game.

And kozeto, please act as Ewa. You are becoming crazy only because losing in game :)))) Just calm down and see many good things in your life. You are loser in game but I hope you are not loser in real life :))))
    • Happy New Year everyone. Thanks to my members who fought very well in 2018.

Kozeto wrote:

No man we are not liars like -RoW- -TT- are in battle they are -RoW- so you are with multi in battle

No man your alliance play defend because we are better fighter

And the battle BLH member is with 1 ship and there is 1 guy from TBN are you drunk maybe you have to write King_Ali and E Aguinaldo .
      A guy always has a reason for his failure
    • Kozeto wrote:

Yes because you cheat this is illegal what -RoW- do one player with 5 account in 1 battle everybody know that -TT- are -RoW- multi
      -TT- is RoW multi??? hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha. Is that your best shot???? Stop crying and enjoy your lose battle. Cheating, multi, 1 player has 5 account, etc...... What else you can use for your reason to lose? Cry some more please, and let me hear your cry now. Lose in attack side, lose in defend side, lose in troops, lose in fleets, and even lose in though, I still dont know how I call you - crying boy?

P/s: Dear Ewa, you are the reason that TAN still stand after a day fully of battle, and stand up to now. I dont know you are boy or girl, but what you did is very good. Not like someone in your allience, who always cry, you are the man of TAN. Best wish for you
    • THIS IS THE END, Goodbye TAN, happy new year after your vacation. I guess I was right, again, and again. hahahahahha
      Display Spoiler
      Battle for Leecher
      (31.12.2018 17:33:14)
      keltruck[TAN] from Fanagoria, neo_nijmegen[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, deadknight[TAN] from ίοn, stefan[TAN] from Fanagoria, ТРАКТОРА[-BG-] from Rock mountain, Marble--51-54, Pollux-8877[TAN] from Stone 5, Graf Ditrih[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, NIGHTMARE RADEV[TAN] from ίοn, Fall in love[-BG-] from Rock mountain, pagane[TAN] from Fanagoria, Cataclysmus[TAN] from Stone 5, Fanagoria, BauMc[TAN] from ίοn, Stone 5, Fanagoria, Azazel[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, AHIL[TAN] from ίοn, Fanagoria, M_2, Tutrakan, Dr Cane[TAN] from Stone 5, ίοn, Leecher, Fanagoria, Juliet[TAN] from Fanagoria, Angie[TAN] from Stone 5, ίοn, niko_356[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, andreas1[TAN] from Fanagoria, ίοn, Stone 5, King_Ali[TBN] from Marble--51-54, -Ares-[TAN] from M_2, ίοn, Stone 5, Tutrakan, Fanagoria, Leecher, BenyCZE[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Dalia[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, AniH[TAN] from Stone 5, M_2, Petar[TAN] from ίοn, Stone 5, Fanagoria, M_2, MOLLTO_BG[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, Kozeto[TAN] from ίοn, Fanagoria, Stone 5
      vs
      jackie[-RoW-] from sim, Jumbo[-RoW-] from RoW_1, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from DEM, Vermilion Bird, DimaDLuffy[-RoW-] from Dis lol me TAN, Behemoth[-RoW-] from M_2, Vermilion Bird, Vbn, Ghostbuster[-RoW-] from Bat Quái, Batiatus[-RoW-] from Agron NR, Aka Wine I, Ganicus ĐR, Raziell[-RoW-] from Vermilion Bird, Dorado, SuperAka[-RoW-] from Aka Rock IV, Aka Crys I, ίοn, Stone 5, bogia06[-RoW-] from Dorado, Rock mountain, Huynh[-RoW-] from VoVo, LoveLove, 08-11-2016, Kursk, Forever, Ma Tước[-TT-] from Lưu huỳnh 1, khanhbeobeo[-RoW-] from ROW-D3-CA, outlaw[-RoW-] from Hoa Hồng Dây, Hoa Đậu Biếc, Dorado, LYMA[-RoW-] from ROW - Đá 3, Polis, Vermilion Bird, 1-Ha Noi-D, ίοn, thanlong883[-RoW-] from Rock mountain, HaiVL[-RoW-] from N-HoaiLinh-C, 1-Ha Noi-D, Rock mountain, King of Pirates[-RoW-] from Aka Rock V, Aka Rock IV, Done-T, EUR, -Row- DC1, -Row- DC2, -Row- DR1, -Row- SR1, -Row- NR2, -Row- NR1, -Row- DR2, Dorado, cmtuan1986[-RoW-] from Polis, M_2, Tutrakan, Hidden man[-RoW-] from ROW GCátLượng, BoThoi[-RoW-] from Gate, WAR, Vbn, TuanTran[-TT-] from Polis, lily[-TT-] from rere, dodo, Leonid[-RoW-] from Đế Đô, varna, Dorado, Old guy[-RoW-] from Leecher, wast[-RoW-] from Aka Rock IV, Kick_Tran[-RoW-] from Huế_N, quang tham 1, chungkienhao[-TT-] from Athens_City

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer...................2636(-0)
      Swordsman...........................0(-42380) - Swordsman........................6982(-41903)
      Hoplite.............................0(-54893) - Hoplite..........................5884(-55514)
      Steam Giant...........................0(-115) - Steam Giant..........................1074(-0)
      ............................................. - Doctor................................259(-0)
      Gyrocopter..........................1(-11327) - Gyrocopter.......................1999(-11489)
      Battering Ram.........................0(-129) - Battering Ram........................258(-26)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................0(-635) - Balloon-Bombardier..................330(-444)
      Spearman................................0(-2) - Spearman..............................409(-0)
      Mortar................................30(-26) - Mortar.................................78(-0)
      Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
      Slinger.................................0(-1) - Slinger................................58(-0)
      Generals............................-161794.9 - Generals............................-159415.3
      Offensive points....................398538.25 - Defence points......................404487.25
      Damage Received.......................8089745 - Damage Received.......................7970765

Winners: Hidden man[-RoW-], thanlong883[-RoW-], Leonid[-RoW-], bogia06[-RoW-], Batiatus[-RoW-], Huynh[-RoW-], Behemoth[-RoW-], BoThoi[-RoW-], khanhbeobeo[-RoW-], HaiVL[-RoW-], LYMA[-RoW-], DimaDLuffy[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], Ghostbuster[-RoW-], King of Pirates[-RoW-], Old guy[-RoW-], wast[-RoW-], SuperAka[-RoW-], Raziell[-RoW-], Kick_Tran[-RoW-], cmtuan1986[-RoW-], Ma Tước[-TT-], TuanTran[-TT-], lily[-TT-], chungkienhao[-TT-]

Losers: Kozeto[TAN], Azazel[-BG-], Petar[TAN], Fall in love[-BG-], Jumbo[-RoW-], Dr Cane[TAN], Takeda Shingen[-RoW-], niko_356[-BG-], stefan[TAN], Juliet[TAN], keltruck[TAN], Dalia[-BG-], -Ares-[TAN], AHIL[TAN], King_Ali[TBN], jackie[-RoW-], MOLLTO_BG[-BG-], Graf Ditrih[-BG-], Cataclysmus[TAN], AniH[TAN], neo_nijmegen[-BG-], pagane[TAN], Angie[TAN], deadknight[TAN], BenyCZE[-BG-], andreas1[TAN], NIGHTMARE RADEV[TAN], Pollux-8877[TAN], BauMc[TAN], ТРАКТОРА[-BG-]

Goodbye, Happy new year, see you after your vacation......
    • Not sure how you come up with the Subject that you already destroyed us [BLH]

We're not super active anymore like the old times but we're still fighting as long as we have free time as we chose to be happy in real life instead. Anyway most of us are in the edge of the world and you are all welcome and please provide me more golds!! :lol:

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
      (31.12.2018 7:57:41)
      Loki[BLH] from Marineford
      vs
      Leonid[-RoW-] from Polis

Slinger..............................2539(-0) - .............................................
      Sulphur Carabineer....................198(-0) - .............................................
      Spearman.............................2812(-0) - .............................................
      Swordsman............................1675(-0) - .............................................
      Hoplite...............................618(-0) - .............................................
      Steam Giant...........................166(-0) - .............................................
      Gyrocopter............................208(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier.....................95(-0) - .............................................
      Battering Ram..........................40(-0) - .............................................
      Mortar.................................52(-0) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-3)
      Generals....................................0 - Generals....................................0
      Offensive points............................0 - Defence points..............................0
      Damage Received.............................0 - Damage Received.............................0
      Damage Percent.............................0% - Damage Percent.............................0%

Winners: Loki[BLH]

Losers: Leonid[-RoW-]

The town Polis has been pillaged by Loki[BLH]. The following resources have been stolen: 218,652

Loki
      BLH Sec/Diplo

P.S Happy New Year and dont gang bang me as my TS is only 10% of yours :D

EN War Server - Black List Hunters

Omikron.Org - Black List Hunters WE Are Killers
      Xi.com - Rock N Roll

The post was edited 1 time, last by Loki ().

• Cleaning up is the most easiest job to do :beer:

Battle for Rock mountain

Battle for Rock mountain
      (31.12.2018 15:24:10)
      Fall in love[-BG-] from Rock mountain, Cataclysmus[TAN] from Fanagoria, AHIL[TAN] from Fanagoria
      vs
      King of Pirates[-RoW-] from Dorado, outlaw[-RoW-] from Polis, bogia06[-RoW-] from Chanh, cmtuan1986[-RoW-] from Dorado, thanlong883[-RoW-] from Done-H, HaiVL[-RoW-] from N-HoaiLinh-C, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from DEM, Boa Hancock

............................................. - Sulphur Carabineer....................573(-0)
      Swordsman.............................0(-520) - Swordsman..........................3978(-466)
      Hoplite..............................0(-1042) - Hoplite............................1555(-524)
      ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................241(-0)
      ............................................. - Balloon-Bombardier.....................50(-0)
      Battering Ram..........................0(-30) - Battering Ram..........................89(-0)
      ............................................. - Mortar.................................75(-0)
      ............................................. - Cook.................................1439(-0)
      Spearman................................0(-1) - Spearman..............................599(-0)
      ............................................. - Gyrocopter............................107(-0)
      ............................................. - Slinger.................................5(-0)
      Doctor.................................42(-0) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-2215.4 - Generals..............................-1292.8
      Offensive points.........................3232 - Defence points.........................5538.5
      Damage Received........................110770 - Damage Received.........................64640
      Damage Percent............................63% - Damage Percent............................37%

Winners: thanlong883[-RoW-], Takeda Shingen[-RoW-], bogia06[-RoW-], HaiVL[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], King of Pirates[-RoW-], cmtuan1986[-RoW-]

Losers: AHIL[TAN], Cataclysmus[TAN]

3042 of outlaw[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

3160 of HaiVL[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

2036 of HaiVL[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

1 of bogia06[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

29 of Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

24 of Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

307 of thanlong883[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

107 of King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

5 of cmtuan1986[-RoW-]'s units are stationed in Rock mountain.

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 14:59:10)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 14:59:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 14:59:10)

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:00:50)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:04:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:04:10)

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:09:10)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:09:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:09:10)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:10:17)

Cataclysmus[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:13:31)

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:14:10)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:14:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:14:10)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:17:01)

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:19:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:19:10)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:19:10)

Cataclysmus[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:19:10)

Cataclysmus's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

HaiVL[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:24:10)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:24:10)

AHIL[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:24:10)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:24:10)

As AHIL[TAN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Battle for ίοn

Battle for ίοn
      (31.12.2018 16:26:57)
      King of Pirates[-RoW-] from Rock mountain, Dorado, Stone 5, outlaw[-RoW-] from Rock mountain, SuperAka[-RoW-] from Stone 5, Rock mountain, LYMA[-RoW-] from Rock mountain
      vs
      deadknight[TAN] from Valhǫll, -Ares-[TAN] from M_2, Dr Cane[TAN] from Siti, Kozeto[TAN] from ParadiseLand, EwaJason[TAN] from ヅRELAXヅ, andreas1[TAN] from Polis, Angie[TAN] from Sulfur, Juliet[TAN] from 亗Romeo亗, BauMc[TAN] from Glarus, Artur[TAN] from ίοn

............................................. - Slinger.................................0(-2)
      Swordsman...........................721(-786) - Swordsman.............................0(-886)
      Balloon-Bombardier....................118(-0) - Balloon-Bombardier.....................0(-52)
      ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-9)
      Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer..................168(-168)
      Hoplite.............................931(-980) - Hoplite..............................0(-1187)
      Gyrocopter..........................339(-167) - Gyrocopter............................0(-125)
      Battering Ram.........................42(-18) - .............................................
      ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
      Steam Giant............................37(-0) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-2811.9 - Generals..............................-4017.3
      Offensive points.....................10043.25 - Defence points........................7029.75
      Damage Received........................140595 - Damage Received........................200865
      Damage Percent............................41% - Damage Percent............................59%

Winners: LYMA[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], King of Pirates[-RoW-], SuperAka[-RoW-]

Losers: Kozeto[TAN], Artur[TAN], EwaJason[TAN], Dr Cane[TAN], Juliet[TAN], -Ares-[TAN], Angie[TAN], deadknight[TAN], andreas1[TAN], BauMc[TAN]

241 units from outlaw[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

821 units from outlaw[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

1 units from LYMA[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

295 units from LYMA[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

30 units from LYMA[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

43 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

253 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

84 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

28 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

500 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

30 units from SuperAka[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

30 units from SuperAka[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town ίοn.

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:41:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:45:15)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:08)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:46:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:48:29)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:51:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:52:45)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:52:50)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 15:56:57)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:01:57)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

-Ares-[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:06:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:07:08)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:11:57)

outlaw's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

deadknight's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

BauMc's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:18)

Dr Cane[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

Kozeto[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:16:57)

One of Dr Cane[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of -Ares-[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Kozeto[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:17:46)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:17:55)

SuperAka[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:18:07)

andreas1[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

EwaJason[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

Juliet[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

Angie[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

Artur[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:21:57)

One of andreas1[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of EwaJason[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Juliet[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Angie[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of Artur[TAN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

BauMc[TAN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:26:57)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:26:57)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:26:57)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:26:57)

SuperAka[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:26:57)

As BauMc[TAN] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

BauMc's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Battle for Marble--51-54

Battle for Marble--51-54
      (31.12.2018 17:24:24)
      LYMA[-RoW-] from ίοn, Rock mountain, Hidden man[-RoW-] from ίοn, Stone 5, outlaw[-RoW-] from ίοn, King of Pirates[-RoW-] from Dorado, ίοn, cmtuan1986[-RoW-] from M_2
      vs
      niko_356[-BG-] from Marble--51-54, BenyCZE[-BG-] from Godel, King_Ali[TBN] from Lost, Dalia[-BG-] from Dalia5, Azazel[-BG-] from Bulgaria, Leecher, MOLLTO_BG[-BG-] from Vino 2 -BG-

Sulphur Carabineer....................481(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-874)
      ............................................. - Catapult...............................0(-49)
      Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-26)
      Gyrocopter...........................236(-12) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-67)
      Swordsman...........................776(-480) - Swordsman..........................1370(-689)
      Hoplite.............................861(-329) - Hoplite................................0(-84)
      ............................................. - Spearman..........................1350(-1551)
      Battering Ram..........................36(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-60)
      Doctor.................................13(-0) - .............................................
      Balloon-Bombardier...................121(-10) - .............................................
      Generals..............................-1124.6 - Generals..............................-7157.3
      Offensive points.....................17893.25 - Defence points.........................2811.5
      Damage Received.........................56230 - Damage Received........................357865
      Damage Percent............................13% - Damage Percent............................87%

Winners: Hidden man[-RoW-], LYMA[-RoW-], outlaw[-RoW-], King of Pirates[-RoW-], cmtuan1986[-RoW-]

Losers: Azazel[-BG-], niko_356[-BG-], Dalia[-BG-], King_Ali[TBN], MOLLTO_BG[-BG-], BenyCZE[-BG-]

1056 units from cmtuan1986[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

24 units from cmtuan1986[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

16 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

40 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

28 units from King of Pirates[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

261 units from Hidden man[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

26 units from Hidden man[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

120 units from LYMA[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

337 units from LYMA[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

646 units from outlaw[-RoW-] are maintaining occupation of town Marble--51-54.

King_Ali[TBN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:39:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:39:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:39:24)

King_Ali[TBN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:44:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:44:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:44:24)

One of King_Ali[TBN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:45:21)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:47:18)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:49:24)

King_Ali[TBN]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:54:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:54:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:54:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:54:24)

One of Dalia[-BG-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

One of King_Ali[TBN]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:59:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:59:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 16:59:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:04:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:04:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:04:24)

One of Azazel[-BG-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

cmtuan1986[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:09:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:09:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:09:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:09:24)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:09:56)

cmtuan1986[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:14:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:14:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:14:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:14:24)

cmtuan1986[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:24)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:24)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:24)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:19:33)

LYMA[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:20:13)

cmtuan1986[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:24:24)

Hidden man[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:24:24)

outlaw[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (31.12.2018 17:24:24)

As Azazel[-BG-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Azazel[-BG-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

One of MOLLTO_BG[-BG-]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

P/S: hey Kozeto boy, you need to :growup: stop :pillepalle: :miffy:
      Squall 8-)