Paying for things

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Could you please re-phrase your question to better understand what things or locked slots are you talking about here?
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • If I understand the OP, he is asking about the Premium Building Slot or slot # 17 on an island.
      If he were to move worlds (servers) then does he lose the premium building slot.

In answer to the question, I don't think it matters.

When you arrive at your target server, you will be placed in a similar coordinates as your current world. Then each town is allowed to move within the new server to a place of your liking.
    • ah, Ikariam works different from other games.
      was meaning the construction slots, which you get more in premium accounts, but premium accounts are monthly charged basis...
      so if we wanted to start on a different server, premium account doesn't get carried over?
    • Premium features and bought ambrosia are linked to the profile and can not be moved to another account/server (if only the account is moved to another server).
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein