Trigger Happy (-TH-) vs PaRs Empire (PaRs_)

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Trigger Happy (-TH-) vs PaRs Empire (PaRs_)

As the general of the alliance Trigger Happy (-TH-) I am declaring war on the alliance PaRs Empire. We have had an on going feud with them for some time now and it has come time to see which alliance is better on the battlefield.

Terms:
    - The war will start at 23:58 server time, January 2nd. At this time all combat reports between the two alliance will be posted here for everyone to see and for the damage to be counted.
    - Resources pillaged in this war will not count towards damage done at all, they will just be a bonus.
    - The war is going to last exactly one week from the starting date which is mentioned above.

The only way we will stop fighting any earlier then one week is if both players Solmyr and Player_1 are removed from the alliance PaRs Empire.
    Again all combat reports must be posted here. Any reports that are not posted in this thread will not be counted towards total damage at the end of the war.
    (-TH-) Home Secretary
    -Exiled
  • :D
    Battle for Marble Castle

Battle for Marble Castle
    (03.01.2019 1:01:57)
    Flamingo[-TH-] from Marb, Xror[-TH-] from Marb
    vs
    KING[PaRs_] from Marble Castle

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Archer................................260(-0) - Archer.................................0(-80)
    ............................................. - Spearman................................0(-1)
    Swordsman............................323(-40) - Swordsman.............................0(-100)
    Hoplite.............................257(-123) - Hoplite...............................0(-230)
    Battering Ram..........................29(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-12)
    Catapult...............................25(-0) - Catapult...............................0(-12)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Doctor.................................12(-0) - .............................................
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals...............................-220.2 - Generals...............................-717.8
    Offensive points.......................1794.5 - Defence points..........................550.5
    Damage Received.........................11010 - Damage Received.........................35890
    Damage Percent............................23% - Damage Percent............................77%

Winners: Xror[-TH-], Flamingo[-TH-]

Losers: KING[PaRs_]

One of KING[PaRs_]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

Fixed CR format - Vaire

The post was edited 4 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Good fight everyone! :D

Display Spoiler

Battle for Stone I
    (03.01.2019 1:54:55)
    Aljo[-TH-] from Marb, Xror[-TH-] from Marb, Flamingo[-TH-] from Marb
    vs
    Haj Ali[PaRs_] from Stone I, Crystal I, Sulfur I, Stone II, Boshko0o[PaRs_] from Marble

Archer................................470(-0) - Archer................................561(-0)
    Swordsman...........................201(-422) - Swordsman...........................433(-402)
    Hoplite.............................424(-533) - Hoplite.............................857(-629)
    Battering Ram..........................53(-0) - Battering Ram..........................12(-0)
    Cook...................................30(-0) - Cook...................................15(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Catapult...............................55(-0) - Catapult...............................12(-0)
    Doctor.................................32(-0) - .............................................
    Generals..............................-1252.6 - Generals................................-1363
    Offensive points.......................3407.5 - Defence points.........................3131.5
    Damage Received.........................62630 - Damage Received.........................68150
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Haj Ali[PaRs_], Boshko0o[PaRs_]

Losers: Xror[-TH-], Flamingo[-TH-], Aljo[-TH-]

887 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

69 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

41 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

15 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

62 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

287 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

7 of Haj Ali[PaRs_]'s units are stationed in Stone I.

505 units from Boshko0o[PaRs_] are protecting the town of Stone I.

Haj Ali's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

As Aljo[-TH-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Flamingo[-TH-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As Xror[-TH-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Aljo's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Flamingo's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Xror's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Haj Ali's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• Display Spoiler

Battle for Domination
    (03.01.2019 2:23:24)
    Cochi[-TH-] from Lopis
    vs
    Maliketh[PaRs_] from Domination

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-25)
    Hoplite..............................127(-23) - Hoplite................................0(-45)
    Battering Ram...........................6(-0) - Battering Ram...........................0(-3)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-5)
    Archer.................................60(-0) - .............................................
    Swordsman..............................60(-0) - .............................................
    Catapult................................6(-0) - .............................................
    Generals................................-32.2 - Generals................................-86.2
    Offensive points........................215.5 - Defence points...........................80.5
    Damage Received..........................1610 - Damage Received..........................4310
    Damage Percent............................27% - Damage Percent............................73%

Winners: Cochi[-TH-]

Losers: Maliketh[PaRs_]

One of Maliketh[PaRs_]’s armies has been completely destroyed.

• Black has decided to join the side of PaRs in this war? This is unsportsmanlike to its very core. Everyone in this server needs to know that THANOS is not to be trusted.

Defender: Hkking[PaRs_] from Amiin, I-paniC, Solmyr[PaRs_] from Cloudspire, THANOS[BlaCk] from Polis, haj ahmad[PaRs_] from Pfm not_fly, General Mehran[PaRs_] from ASHK, Lord Amin[PaRs_] from 亗Kings landing亗, _D O R N E_

Edit - removed links - Hera
    (-TH-) Home Secretary
    -Exiled

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Display Spoiler
    Battle for Cloudspire
    (03.01.2019 6:04:19)
    The Fellowship[-TH-] from Iron Hills, Alkatraz, Exiled[-TH-] from Iron Hills, Authority, Alkatraz, Bre[-TH-] from Alkatraz, Hulk Smash[SKULL] from Cloudspire, Trefonix[-TH-] from Authority
    vs
    Hkking[PaRs_] from Amiin, I-paniC, General Mehran[PaRs_] from ASHK, haj ahmad[PaRs_] from Pfm not_fly, THANOS[BlaCk] from Polis, LordOrcMasteR[PaRs_] from Eindhoven, Haj Ali[PaRs_] from Stone I, Lord Amin[PaRs_] from 亗Kings landing亗, _D O R N E_, Solmyr[PaRs_] from Cloudspire

............................................. - Archer................................915(-0)
    Swordsman............................0(-1651) - Swordsman..........................326(-1786)
    Hoplite..............................0(-2615) - Hoplite............................722(-2587)
    Battering Ram...........................0(-6) - Battering Ram.........................27(-21)
    Catapult...............................12(-0) - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - Cook...................................66(-0)
    Spearman...............................0(-31) - Spearman..............................0(-570)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................14(-0)
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-42)
    Generals..............................-5687.2 - Generals..............................-6216.2
    Offensive points......................15540.5 - Defence points..........................14218
    Damage Received........................284360 - Damage Received........................310810
    Damage Percent............................47% - Damage Percent............................53%

Winners: Lord Amin[PaRs_], Haj Ali[PaRs_], Solmyr[PaRs_]

Losers: THANOS[BlaCk], LordOrcMasteR[PaRs_], General Mehran[PaRs_], The Fellowship[-TH-], haj ahmad[PaRs_], Hulk Smash[SKULL], Exiled[-TH-], Trefonix[-TH-], Bre[-TH-], Hkking[PaRs_]
  • PregnantUnicorn wrote:

Black has decided to join the side of PaRs in this war? This is unsportsmanlike to its very core. Everyone in this server needs to know that THANOS is not to be trusted.

Defender: Hkking[PaRs_] from Amiin, I-paniC, Solmyr[PaRs_] from Cloudspire, THANOS[BlaCk] from Polis, haj ahmad[PaRs_] from Pfm not_fly, General Mehran[PaRs_] from ASHK, Lord Amin[PaRs_] from 亗Kings landing亗, _D O R N E_

Edit - removed links - Hera
    Smash From Skull Alliance fight beside you ! is it ok mate ?