Change form of government to the government you already are costs gold and anarchy on mobile app

• Bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Change form of government to the government you already are costs gold and anarchy on mobile app

General Data

Browser (+full version data): mobile app

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World:Lips
      Player-ID:Andy
      InGame Name:Andy

Other/Further Information:Whilst using the ikariam app I went to change my form of government from ikcracy to democracy however I bumped a button. This started changing my government from ikcracy to ikcracy, costing me 20,000 gold and 2 hours of anarchy without even changing the government type. Quite costly bug/mistake for a small player.

Screenshot (if any):
      Files
    • Could you please provide a screenshot where the button change the form of government is active also for the current form? For me it's disabled and I am not able to activate it.
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein
    • May be you don't have enough gold to switch the government again?

"On the contrary, woman is the best equipped machine ever went to battle"
      -Richard Le Gallienne
      "Asking polite with a gun in your hand is better than asking polite with nothing."