How can we use multi can someone help me

• Discussion

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• How can we use multi can someone help me

Before i was reported how -RoW- use illegal multi but maybe it is not illegal . I post how outlaw pillage multi . This multi belong to another member from his alliance and he was banned with wanderer, thanlong883 , Zeno Sama and Leonid but they were ban just for 1 month and they can continue make more pointss. I can not understand this you can pillage multi who belong to another member and this is legal .

Yesterday was the last of pirate 1 hour before the end there no -RoW- player in top 10 there was no -RoW- player even in top 30 that mean they don't hav even 4k points and at the end we see this

prntscr.com/m758yu

I ask other alliance if they were pillage from -RoW- and they said NO . What mean this they pillage multi something like outlaw pillage kick_Tran mult , Kick_tran pillage khanbeobeo multi , khanbeobeo pillage takeda shingen multi , takeda pillage meo meo multi and meo meo pillage outlaw multi . Is this legal ?

And when you see player like SuperAka who don't have sulphur island
    prntscr.com/m75bp2
    And this guy build army faster than me and he don't have more than 3 barracs
    Than he buy army from multi of someone and we can see he takeda and kingsofpirate are in top 3

prntscr.com/m75ce2

And is this legal I want to how can I use legal multi . Or what happen I can do everything with multi and if someone write to forum that I cheat I will ban. Or what everybody are equal but -RoW- are more equal than the others
  • Hey there,

Thanks for asking such a good question, we are happy to see players with good intentions.

You described violations of two different rules. First of all, if you are an owner of more than 1 account at the same server, or you share your IP with someone, you must declare it using IP sharing option which will disable all fleet contacts.

Fleet contact includes:
    • Trading.
    • Defending or attacking a town.
      Joint raids.

It is important to mention that even if you have a multi-account, you are allowed to donate to the same island, send messages, be a member of the same alliance,use market for trades and exchange cultural treaties.

We often listen stories like " Why you banned me? One account was played from house, second one from work office". If you have two accounts, you have to setup IP sharing and play them separately. This rule applies to room-mates, house members and everyone else who shares your IP too.

Nowadays, it's very common to see that players are making deals to create multi accounts and let their friends or alliance mates to be raided. In such cases, we apply pushing ban to both players (multi-account and one who pillaged them), and after the expiration of ban, a user who gained unfair advantage has to send all resources back.

Our Administrator Sampisa sent a yellow message to all servers where we officially warned all players that such behaviour will not be tolerated.
    Here you can read it once again:
    Display Spoiler

Dear Player,
    we would like to remind you that it is NOT
    allowed to build multiaccounts just with the intent to let them be
    raided by friends for resources/piracy points. This behavior falls under
    the Pushing rule violation, and
    causes ban of all involved accounts, eventually with requirement to
    send back resources unfairly raided.
    Feel free to contact us via Support System for doubts or clarifications.
    --
    Your Ikariam Team

Kozeto wrote:

Or what everybody are equal but -RoW- are more equal than the others
    Such sentences can be heard very often, but all Game Staff came from different countries and never played or played a long time ago on the UK community, so we have nothing against any player. We are doing our best to keep servers clean and enjoyable to play. Always think that some players are talking lies to provoke other side and make them try to play "dirty", and in that way deserve a ban.
    We are always opened to help our players, and we do not ban/act for fun, we do it just with clear intentions to help our fellow players to have fun on the server they play.

• Then my multi can sell army to Player1 and Player1 multi can sell army to me . Then it is same I need just to find someone who will sell me army with his multi and I will sell to him army with my multi right
  • I would like to add a question here. I feel i understerand the rules well and have used ip shares before but what is the legality of useing account to leech miracles? I have a guy in question useing 2 different multies to just leech my towns and clearly said it was his accounts and the only reason the towns are there are to leech. Now the definition of cheating in this game to me is 1 mile long and goes back on its self 10x times over, but i wanna adress the aspect that you guys look at if its an active acount. For piracy you said accounts taking advantage of smaller ones for piracy result in ban. That being if the account is judged to only be there for point making. So this confuses me. I see many accounts who are multies or look to be in my opinion who are 10x smaller then the slowest builders but they seem to get Away with generating goods and points for bigger players or players freinds. as you stated earlier. The onlt way i see them gettingn away with this is you guys must classify this account as active? Can we get a better explanation of how these investigstions go? You guys see eerything so you cant trace that a guy bought goods from player A who got it from another and another and lead that back to the original multies? Ive playered since 09 and ive seen row on 2 worlds. Placed 4million points on 1st place month one of demeter piracy if i recall(just 1st place) They have alwaus abused the system in my opinion and would like to see the once great game take a step forward rather then backwards like they have been for years. I speak for all 25 members when i say we would like to see better quality education on rules and emforcement of them and a better row investigation.

Khan leader of tbn warserver. Unhappy fan
    Leader of Syn Eunomia, BL Dionysos/Hephaistos, and TBN Warserver, Kaikias
    EX DM and DON
    Khublai khan delta, psi, epsilon, alpha omega Khublai khan psi diplomat of KINGS
    Victorious warriors win first and then go to war, while defeated warriors go to war first and then seek to win.
    -Sun Tzu
  • We are 62 and some of -BG- member don't want to play because -RoW- are over with this illegal game . Most of them return when they see there is fair game and some -RoW- player were banned for illegal using of multi but there is no and return vacation mode . How player want to play than there is no fair.That is why ask what can I do with multi

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kozeto ().

• Every day we destroy a lot of -RoW- army we pillage and they don't have end and how they can have when they will buy army from their multi after that they pillage their multi :( . We have aa lot of CP. How it is legal to cheat with multi GO . I need to know to make the game equal . Because you can donate but from 0 to make 20k generals with 3 barracks maybe it is too hard . It is harder when you have only one sulphur or even you don't have sulphur island

Battle for Gate

Battle for Gate
    (14.01.2019 23:53:45)
    BauMc[-BG-] from SuperPalav, Juliet[-BG-] from SuperPalav
    vs
    BoThoi[-RoW-] from Gate

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ............................................. - Slinger................................0(-62)
    Sulphur Carabineer....................536(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-336)
    ............................................. - Spearman.............................0(-8646)
    Swordsman..........................776(-1224) - Swordsman.............................0(-666)
    Hoplite............................930(-1513) - Hoplite...............................0(-762)
    ............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-142)
    Gyrocopter..........................101(-199) - Gyrocopter............................0(-221)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-60)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................60(-0)
    Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................27(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-4084.5 - Generals.............................-10119.3
    Offensive points.....................25298.25 - Defence points.......................10211.25
    Damage Received........................204225 - Damage Received........................505965
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Juliet[-BG-], BauMc[-BG-]

Losers: BoThoi[-RoW-]

The town Gate has been pillaged by Juliet[-BG-]. The following resources have been stolen: 43,873

The town Gate has been pillaged by BauMc[-BG-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,820

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:19:32)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:23:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:23:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

Juliet's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:34:30)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:38:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:38:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

As BoThoi[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

• there are islands like*snip* which are filled with multiple accounts for the sole purpose wanderer to rob them for gold but these are not the only such islands there is also *snip* (here are partly banned) *snip* all these islands are island farms for whatever they need and these are only in strange cases
    I can also rob them if I have a wish but it is not right to have such a multitude
    the sabotage of miracles is also not pleasant through these minions which also take the place of real players
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• Kozeto wrote:

Every day we destroy a lot of -RoW- army we pillage and they don't have end and how they can have when they will buy army from their multi after that they pillage their multi :( . We have aa lot of CP. How it is legal to cheat with multi GO . I need to know to make the game equal . Because you can donate but from 0 to make 20k generals with 3 barracks maybe it is too hard . It is harder when you have only one sulphur or even you don't have sulphur island

Battle for Gate

Battle for Gate

(14.01.2019 23:53:45)

BauMc[-BG-] from SuperPalav, Juliet[-BG-] from SuperPalav

vs

BoThoi[-RoW-] from Gate

............................................. - Slinger................................0(-62)

Sulphur Carabineer....................536(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................0(-336)

............................................. - Spearman.............................0(-8646)

Swordsman..........................776(-1224) - Swordsman.............................0(-666)

Hoplite............................930(-1513) - Hoplite...............................0(-762)

............................................. - Steam Giant...........................0(-142)

Gyrocopter..........................101(-199) - Gyrocopter............................0(-221)

Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................0(-60)

............................................. - Mortar.................................60(-0)

Doctor.................................20(-0) - Doctor.................................27(-0)

............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)

Cook...................................10(-0) - .............................................

Generals..............................-4084.5 - Generals.............................-10119.3

Offensive points.....................25298.25 - Defence points.......................10211.25

Damage Received........................204225 - Damage Received........................505965

Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Juliet[-BG-], BauMc[-BG-]

Losers: BoThoi[-RoW-]

The town Gate has been pillaged by Juliet[-BG-]. The following resources have been stolen: 43,873

The town Gate has been pillaged by BauMc[-BG-]. The following resources have been stolen: 1,820

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:08:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:13:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:18:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:19:32)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:23:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:23:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:28:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:33:45)

Juliet's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:34:30)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:38:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:38:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:43:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:48:45)

BoThoi[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

Juliet[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

BauMc[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 23:53:45)

As BoThoi[-RoW-] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

I think you can ask fenix how to have 30k MS and 27mils gold , he probably how to play multi then .. oh wait, you already have your multi ( kradla, mekoleto etc.. :rofl:
    Squall 8-)
  • @Kozeto RoW is very Pro in terms of multi account indeed. Even you sluagthered them its easy for them to regenerate units and gold because of their minions.

That's why more players especially in this server loss interest in the game. We all know how efficient multi account for them by:

1.Gold Supply
    2.Resources
    3.Military
    Offense tactics
    Defense tactics
    Sellings Units
    4.Feeders for piracy
    5.Faith sabotage

Well Goodluck to whole ikariam community with this kind of nature.
  • Fenix of BG (former TAN) is an unbelievable player. 400k TS - 35k MS - 27m gold :))
    Kozeto, please be like Fenix.

And my dear Kozeto, please check with your alliance, they have many multi like that:

Name: River (4)
    Player: Radio GagA
    Gold supply:
  • @R a f i Q yea man GO catch them for using illegal multi .I am not sure what -RoW- go to write to GO and *snip* to return there in game and can continue cheating or *snip* because we are little player and try to save them in ikariam and they are more equal than the other . I cannot understand GO why ban for illegal multi are not permanent . Can we do it more than half of server see how -RoW- are cheating some like -PR- , Life who put a lot of money in the game they stop playing because thereis no ban .

@Collossus yea man we have multi to protect the islan because you will go and leech my miracle . Because you can't play without multi .
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• *snip*. I am shocked :O . Okay you can put after that you can pillage multi after that you will banned if only make publish here in the forum how you cheat and you will ban for a month . With money you are protected fron ban . Is this true GO
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 2 times, last by Kikoguns ().

• Collossus wrote:

Do not think that RoW do not spend money in this game :))
    Ok, that is great to Ikariam server - GO will use our donate to maintain our game.

@GO: You can check total payment of per -Row-'s member, then lets compare with their benefit what they can get - with their "present asset".
    That is easy with this problem, and you can touch "Kozeto's proof - witness"

And then, you will check all trade of top player in game with another member 3 month ago.
  • You can see GO I catch some Takeda army Kingsofpirate join the fight at 5th round and after that he logged in Takeda account and click the collossus or *snip* and kingsofpirate tell him Hey takeda Kozeto have more

Battle for DEM

Battle for DEM
    (14.01.2019 19:09:48)
    Kozeto[-BG-] from GOP MO
    vs
    King of Pirates[-RoW-] from -Row- CC1, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from DEM

Gyrocopter...........................386(-16) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-33)
    Swordsman............................2692(-0) - Swordsman.............................354(-0)
    Hoplite............................2965(-105) - Hoplite..............................79(-214)
    Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)
    Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................
    Spearman.............................1560(-0) - .............................................
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................
    Doctor..................................8(-0) - .............................................
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................
    Generals.................................-187 - Generals..............................-1126.1
    Offensive points......................2815.25 - Defence points..........................467.5
    Damage Received..........................9350 - Damage Received.........................56305
    Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]

Losers: Kozeto[-BG-], King of Pirates[-RoW-]

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:19)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:55:19)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:59:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:04:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:04:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:08:03)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:09:48)

EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

• R a f i Q wrote:

Collossus wrote:

Do not think that RoW do not spend money in this game :))
    Dude,Don't talk about spending money. You have NO idea how much ambro we've spent LOL 8o
    I know, but I mean RoW also spend money to develop total score :D, but kozeto only crying for LIFE, PR... about spending money.
    And money is not everything. We are also good and experienced players :))
    Trolling - Kikoguns

• Kozeto wrote:

You can see GO I catch some Takeda army Kingsofpirate join the fight at 5th round and after that he logged in Takeda account and click the collossus or Takeda is stupid and don't know math :O and kingsofpirate tell him Hey takeda Kozeto have more

Battle for DEM

Battle for DEM

(14.01.2019 19:09:48)

Kozeto[-BG-] from GOP MO

vs

King of Pirates[-RoW-] from -Row- CC1, Takeda Shingen[-RoW-] from DEM

Gyrocopter...........................386(-16) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-33)

Swordsman............................2692(-0) - Swordsman.............................354(-0)

Hoplite............................2965(-105) - Hoplite..............................79(-214)

Mortar.................................30(-0) - Mortar.................................0(-24)

Sulphur Carabineer.....................84(-0) - .............................................

Spearman.............................1560(-0) - .............................................

Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - .............................................

Doctor..................................8(-0) - .............................................

Balloon-Bombardier.....................30(-0) - .............................................

Generals.................................-187 - Generals..............................-1126.1

Offensive points......................2815.25 - Defence points..........................467.5

Damage Received..........................9350 - Damage Received.........................56305

Damage Percent............................14% - Damage Percent............................86%

Winners: Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]

Losers: Kozeto[-BG-], King of Pirates[-RoW-]

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:49:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:19)

King of Pirates[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:54:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:55:19)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 18:59:48)

Kozeto[-BG-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:04:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:04:48)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Colossus' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:08:03)

Takeda Shingen[-RoW-]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (14.01.2019 19:09:48)

My dear Kozeto, so you are using your phone for what :))
    Stop crying and play game more :))
    Trolling - Kikoguns

• Dear players,

just for your information, GO's,sGO,GA CANNOT see your Ambrosia purchases in order to make fair judgments!
    This thread can be closed now since you started to talk off-topic. If you have any questions about in-game rules, we will be happy to see your question at support.