DOW: PH Death Squad V.S Apocalypse Team

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• What a nuisance. Its not easy to travel for hours just to get into that area were ap0 are.and this guy pop up out of nowhere. Dang.

I think he's a pet./erand boy for the bigboyz

Battle for Ortigas

Battle for Ortigas
    (24.01.2019 14:17:57)
    Cadoo0[TNW] from POLIS-M1
    vs
    Beldors[DU30] from TRaptors, MonkeyDMacky[DU30] from Pampanga

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................3(-172) - Sulphur Carabineer....................176(-0)
    Swordsman.............................0(-100) - Swordsman...........................201(-226)
    Hoplite...............................0(-496) - Hoplite.............................162(-266)
    ............................................. - Gyrocopter.............................30(-0)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................30(-0)
    Cook....................................7(-0) - Cook...................................40(-0)
    ............................................. - Wall....................................0(-7)
    Steam Giant............................0(-35) - Steam Giant............................46(-4)
    Catapult...............................1(-34) - Catapult...............................30(-0)
    Doctor..................................5(-0) - Doctor..................................7(-0)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-2100.2 - Generals...............................-668.4
    Offensive points.........................1671 - Defence points.........................5250.5
    Damage Received........................105010 - Damage Received.........................33420
    Damage Percent............................75% - Damage Percent............................25%

Winners: Beldors[DU30], MonkeyDMacky[DU30]

Losers: Cadoo0[TNW]

322 of Beldors[DU30]'s units are stationed in Ortigas.

400 of MonkeyDMacky[DU30]'s units are stationed in Ortigas.

• Dear Self-Proclaimed Skilled Cam,

Don't blame the wall its just level 11 lol. It took 4 rounds for you to lead a fight
    i saw your move and kinda a weirdo how you do waving and its kinda sukc*
    Just be grateful that i entertain you for a moment while my looting units bz in your member
    You keep bragging you have the highest level of IQ?

First,oyster doesn't have a brain to have an IQ LOL
    just for your info..

Second, learn first how to analyze the detailed report? Obviously, In the last round you will take a lead because i withdraw.

Lastly, Stop bragging how strong you are. Everbody can be strong if the target is offline. That's why even your so called waving/skills are efficient.

i feel your depression seriously

The post was edited 4 times, last by R a f i Q ().

• 18 mortars with forge should kill a wall (lvl 11) because each part of the wall requires 3 mortars (whitout forge) so that's mean u need 21 mortars without forge to kill the wall .. but 18 mortars with forge = 21,6 mortars without forge !! Moreover, If u take the damage of the frontlane u should kill the wall ... the only one possibility to avoid the OS of the wall is explain by the fact that each mortar can have only one random target ... so u can overkill a part of the wall !!
    so please don't try to thinking it's not for you ... stay with ur unskill army composition and next time try to do better !!
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

18 mortars with forge should kill a wall (lvl 11) because each part of the wall requires 3 mortars (whitout forge) so that's mean u need 21 mortars without forge to kill the wall .. but 18 mortars with forge = 21,6 mortars without forge !! Moreover, If u take the damage of the frontlane u should kill the wall ... the only one possibility to avoid the OS of the wall is explain by the fact that each mortar can have only one random target ... so u can overkill a part of the wall !!
    so please don't try to thinking it's not for you ... stay with ur unskill army composition and next time try to do better !!

Haha..yeah right no need to explain to me now i know LOL
    Your a genius dude i saw it already ;( 8o 8o 8o
    1-2 round open field 3rd round 6/7 wall

This explain how cam is very geniius..explain pa more LOL
  • Cam Asutra wrote:

18 mortars with forge should kill a wall (lvl 11) because each part of the wall requires 3 mortars (whitout forge) so that's mean u need 21 mortars without forge to kill the wall .. but 18 mortars with forge = 21,6 mortars without forge !! Moreover, If u take the damage of the frontlane u should kill the wall ... the only one possibility to avoid the OS of the wall is explain by the fact that each mortar can have only one random target ... so u can overkill a part of the wall !!

teach me more sir. does APO had 2-3 members active only?
  • We did not prepare until we would come to an agreement on the terms of the war, which we never did. What would have been the point of sustaining troops for a war we were not sure to fight ?

Now some of us as here and ready, and I can already see why we were right to refuse pillage in the war : look at the mess, 3/4 of the CRs are less than 10k pillages on inactive players.
  • ask yo

Ajax wrote:

We did not prepare until we would come to an agreement on the terms of the war, which we never did. What would have been the point of sustaining troops for a war we were not sure to fight ?

Now some of us as here and ready, and I can already see why we were right to refuse pillage in the war : look at the mess, 3/4 of the CRs are less than 10k pillages on inactive players.
    Ask your mate Cam in the middle of the negotiations he attacked and pillage me.. so blame him for his rudeness... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
  • Ajax wrote:

We did not prepare until we would come to an agreement on the terms of the war, which we never did. What would have been the point of sustaining troops for a war we were not sure to fight ?

Woot sorry my bad he's been inactive when I touch there already.. No worries will find another active target!!!! :phatgrin:
  • Maybe they finally understand that in a 1 v 1 fight (or even in a 7 v 1 fight it seems) they can't win a CR...
    Where are all the DU30 who criticized us at the beginning of the war for not putting up a fight? You know where we are, so come and play :whistling: