DOW: PH Death Squad V.S Apocalypse Team

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Today's fight was my mistake alone, all come from a wave on the wrong city and what should have been a defense fight became an improvised offense fight.

Now that is finally an occasion for you to actually fight in this war, Clarkdiel. Sure it's a totally unbalanced army composition made from the remainings of my troops, behind a level 8 wall, but even you can do it, I believe in you :D
  • Damage count to DU30 !!

Land Kills (x1) = 2 067 940

Sea battle (x2) = 1 301 500 x 2 = 2 603 000

Total damage to DU30: 4 670 940 :love: :love:

ahahahahah .. ApO won the war since many days noobs ! That was soooooooooo EASY !!! :whistling:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Cam Asutra ().

• Damage count to ApO !!

Land kill (x1) = 1 392 870

Sea battle (x2) = 772 950 x 2

Loot (X0,5) = 1624318 x 0,5

Total damage to ApO :
    3 750 929

Damage count to DU30!!

Land kill (x1) = 2 129 143

Sea battle (x2) = 1 547 932 x 2

Loot (X0,5) = 219 562 x 0,5

Total damage to DU30 :
    5 334 788

( ps: All CRs are not present on the board so theses numbers
    can get bigger !!!)
    But ... ApO alliance will win this war :love: :love: :love:
  • I personally feel the dick for this game, I play for fun, I do not consider myself a good player, I'm an average player, but this player seems to live for this game (
    Cam Asutra), why in every world there is such a boring and arrogant player, playing *snip* game and silence, our *snip* pains for your triumph, just as you hurt *snip* for our, maybe some will not understand, English is not my first language, my excuses, enjoy and keep the world alive, I had to write this because it is not clear to me, whether anybody has experience with such annoying people
    EDIT - Warned - Kikoguns

The post was edited 1 time, last by Kikoguns ().

• @Hatva maybe : " thanx you Cam Asutra " was enough ... :thumbsup:

Battle for Polis

Battle for Polis
    (02.02.2019 20:33:42)
    Kookoolaine[ApO] from Cpl Littlebttm, Polis, Cam[ApO] from Cpl Littlebttm, Moat Cailin, Polis, Tristania
    vs
    HECTOR[TOB] from AmiR BibaK, S A M U E L[TOB] from Polis, AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB] from Sepah salar-ir

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sulphur Carabineer....................168(-0) - Sulphur Carabineer....................713(-0)
    Swordsman...........................614(-738) - Swordsman..........................4276(-720)
    Hoplite..............................88(-526) - Hoplite............................2064(-972)
    Steam Giant............................62(-2) - Steam Giant...........................206(-0)
    ............................................. - Mortar.................................0(-33)
    ............................................. - Doctor.................................65(-0)
    Cook...................................60(-0) - Cook..................................135(-0)
    Gyrocopter...........................120(-19) - Gyrocopter.............................0(-42)
    Battering Ram..........................30(-0) - Battering Ram..........................23(-0)
    ............................................. - Catapult..............................94(-87)
    Balloon-Bombardier.....................27(-3) - .............................................
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Generals..............................-1699.3 - Generals..............................-4327.2
    Offensive points........................10818 - Defence points........................4248.25
    Damage Received.........................84965 - Damage Received........................216360
    Damage Percent............................28% - Damage Percent............................72%

Winners: Kookoolaine[ApO], Cam[ApO]

Losers: HECTOR[TOB], S A M U E L[TOB], AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:18:42)

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:18:42)

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:32:21)

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:33:42)

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:44:51)

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:48:42)

Cam's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 19:59:13)

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:03:42)

Kookoolaine[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:05:05)

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:13:07)

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:18:42)

Kookoolaine's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

Kookoolaine[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:21:56)

Cam[ApO]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:27:57)

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB]'s miracle 'Hephaistos` Forge' has been activated. (02.02.2019 20:33:42)

As AsUnA_YuUkI_IR[TOB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As HECTOR[TOB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

As S A M U E L[TOB] did not have any units left to hold on to the main battle line, the rest of the army has withdrawn.

Kookoolaine's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

AsUnA_YuUkI_IR's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

HECTOR's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

S A M U E L's army has been called back and have left the battlefield.

• A hollow victory :thumbdown:
    You only won as was more easy farm du30 towns around to collect points from
    should have limited yourselves to just du30 fighters only and see how you do than ;)
    Sometimes by losing a battle you find a new way to win the war.
    You may have to fight a battle more than once to win it.
    We make war that we may live in peace.