will the forum change?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• redragonlady wrote:

New forum is awful...I registered on EN but found it is shared with US & every time you go to dashboard or look at something you are sent to an international page...you have to keep selecting EN...complete waste of time.
      There is not even a place for individual worlds...Alpha, Beta etc.

redragonlady wrote:

Unfortunately I don't think things like CT requests, game discussion or suggestions will work here...unless we post them in another thread if one can be made.

Yes our forums have merged with US - as the language for both our forums are English.

To make a post for the server you play on you can do so under the section:

Worlds and Hall of Fame: forum.ikariam.gameforge.com/fo…-worlds-and-hall-of-fame/

- We have already created CT Thread Request for each server...
      You will notice the labels saying: Discussion. EN and if you play on Beta "Beta"..and post your request there.... If you play on Alpha you would choose the one saying "EN Alpha"

To post CR's or declare war you Create a thread - and choosing Labels - Battle Report or War declaration Language: EN and then the world you play on Lips - and make the title...

This will take some time to get use to, Yes I myself will miss our forum...but hey like everything with this game/board - we seem to adjust :)

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
    • @ -HERA-
      thanks for the clarification info...I see how it works but I still feel it is cumbersome & as I said why do you have to keep choosing EN every time you do something, to get back to the EN page....I do not need or want to be on a page full of international posts I cannot understand.
    • redragonlady wrote:

@ -HERA-
      thanks for the clarification info...I see how it works but I still feel it is cumbersome & as I said why do you have to keep choosing EN every time you do something, to get back to the EN page....I do not need or want to be on a page full of international posts I cannot understand.
      hmm myself I am unsure but what I have been doing is just been clicking on the little links at the top of the page...from what I am reading others are collapsing the other communities....The old forum you use to be able to ignore such sections...im not sure if you can do that on this one...or new one...

Want to become an Elite Member? Ask me how..

Thank you FinJambo for my Signature

Board Rules | Support
    • Hello everyone

Let’s deal with it. The forum has upgraded and we all have to move on. The new forum is just starting which makes it looks a bit of a mess. However, it is planned to be better designed. Let’s cope with the beginning and start enjoying with the whole ikariam community around the world.
      2019 year resolution, can’t it be? :)
      PHRO Founder
      Kikoguns

Board Rules - Support
    • I am very sorry to say this, but the new forum is :censored: ,this is the forum here is mom.
      In the new forum, my country is connected to another neighboring country and everything is double, it's just a scroll in a letter, my Cyrillic is in my language, and it's a latinica.

Edited- use of smilie to express - hera
      Life is an eternal struggle.
      Who does,he can.Who knows no fear,goes forward.
      V.Z.Misic

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().

• Yes, as already shown, board is one for everybody, and just "language" labels can filter contents. We too have to become confident with new procedures, organisation of contents, etc. and clearly we will have to move some contents from this board to the new one.
      In particular, now we share space with our friends at US. Please, be careful and post on the correct community area, when possible (our one is EN - not US). So please be patient... we are doing our best, surely in next days things will run smoothly.

ContactMe | GameRules |GameSupport
      thx to PhoEniX Rising for the sig
    • My complaints are NOT aimed at our Mods...you do a great job trying to sort out GF ideas & help us to navigate through the tangle of symbols, language jumps etc....I am just griping at GF constantly 'up grading' us to chaos.

My thanks to you for your patience.