Ghosting of inactives scatters fleets unnecessarily.

• Bugs

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Ghosting of inactives scatters fleets unnecessarily.

General Data

Browser (+full version data): Google Chrome Version 72.0.3626.96 (Official Build) (64-bit) (Windows)

Account Data (in Options ingame)
      Server/World: Beta /s2-en
      Player-ID: 250066
      InGame Name: Quartz

Other/Further Information:

Combat ID 992881

I had pillaged an inactive player (brd, I think) and while my cargo ships were on the way home that account was ghosted. My fleet was scattered and the loot was lost.

>>
      Thiopolis 207.02.2019 20:45Your scattered units have reorganised themselves and have arrived in Thiopolis 2.

>>

I don't know the exact time at which brd was ghosted but I believe it was after my ships had finished loading. It may have been before they reached my ally's city from which they were staging or it may have been afterwards.

What should have happened is that my ships should have been unaffected. That the player has been ghosted has no affect on combat reports other than change the name, so it shouldn't affect ships going home.
      Alpha: member of Pirate's Cove.
      Beta: Leader of United Galley Slaves.
    • Reported a while ago but most likely won't be fixed so soon because it happens very rarely.
      Found a bug or think something doesn't work in the game? Don't be afraid and write a ticket or PM me! :)

"The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits."
      (c) Albert Einstein