MrSniper

• War

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• This man has made this server 0 fun,I call 8 :censored: on your bans because city names, i mean that city name doesn't mean anything you ignorant person.
    You and your methods on this server are stuck in 2008.
    I have a list of stuff you pulled on this server and i cant believe the other admins let you do this.
    I will never play on your servers again.
    GL to all the people on this server with this kind of admin.

Warned - Hera

The post was edited 2 times, last by -Hera- ().

• Hi,

as long as you follow our rules and guidelines, you should not have problems with me or anyone else in our team.
    I am just doing my job as GO should. Inappropriate city names are not permaban but you have to contact our support in order to clarify some things.

• MekhaStosha wrote:

This man has made this server 0 fun,I call :censored: on your bans because city names, i mean that city name doesn't mean anything you ignorant person.
    You and your methods on this server are stuck in 2008.
    I have a list of stuff you pulled on this server and i cant believe the other admins let you do this.
    I will never play on your servers again.
    GL to all the people on this server with this kind of admin.
    I find it interesting that you break rules and get punished for it and now think it is acceptable to break more rules to call out and admin because you disagree with him.

Maybe if you stop breaking rules the game might just be a bit more funner for you.

Side note, the rules have barely changed since 2008

Edited quote - Hera
    JaY
    Diplomat
    Founder
    North Sea Empire.

The post was edited 1 time, last by -Hera- ().