NF vs R-W

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• With this declaration, NF is officially declaring war on R-W because their aim is to be the best alliance in this world. In order to be the best you must beat the best. War will last for two months or until they have nothing left to take.

I hope this war is valid now with this ending condition.

Have fun and good luck ... again :)
  • Yes,,,Thats a valid reason

But isnt 2 months a long time...

I mean as i said we are a new alliance and being in a war in the 1st month itself is kinnda hard and tortourous for us

But fine i am not gonna complain

If thats what this is about then fine I am ready
    We are Romans....We dont back down!! :thumbup:

Good Luck NF

The post was edited 1 time, last by hrishiano ().

• I had thought that the war was over........so it isn't......... :hm:
    We are ready NF.........as Hrishiano said we are the wariors the Roman wariors.............

See u guys in the battle field............... :tres:
    Good luck both the sides :pirate: :rockon:

The post was edited 2 times, last by MasterX ().

• lol!!!!!!!!!

2 months that is a pathetic date, you are just annoyed because you got rejected by the moderator last time.

i will agree that it is long but if it has to be done so be it.

general biff :poke:
  • Anyway I don't think this war will last 2 months, there is a good chance that a mod close it before :P
    This war will help your alliance to have a war experience and will grow stronger after that :)
    Just have fun and dont take it too seriously :cheers:
  • Well yea its soon to be off...the war

Anyways i was planning to wage war against someone along with General Biff....but now since you lot have done it..I am more than happy

Hopefully thru this war we two alliances can share loads of things

Peace :tnx:
  • General_D wrote:

he meant they would give up. Btw NF have bunch of wars, dont worry you wont get even 1/3 of their forces on you.
    Well you are right on this,
    only that we usually have 3-5 on small alliances 5-10 if they are on the top 20, and about 11-15 members are able to destroy the second placed alliance.

So I would say that Every Player in NF is a true warrior unlike the rest of the server.
  • i wouldnt look too much into the second alliance, but your right, everyone of yours might be a true warrior based on their points. i wouldn't say 5-10 is enough for top 20's but that could be it if they are bunch of people who arent organized and panic. Anyways i really think R-W might just push more then 5 NF members.
  • Kambaign wrote:

General_D wrote:

he meant they would give up. Btw NF have bunch of wars, dont worry you wont get even 1/3 of their forces on you.
    Well you are right on this,
    only that we usually have 3-5 on small alliances 5-10 if they are on the top 20, and about 11-15 members are able to destroy the second placed alliance.

So I would say that Every Player in NF is a true warrior unlike the rest of the server.

Kambaign,
    I haven't seen you posting before and now that they let you to post i see you talk about destroy and true warriors...if you mentioned second place i believe you are talking about gh, which, please do not take any pride about them, they are farms...

ZSR, will be second place soon, i assure you they do have warriors...

over.
    :)
  • That is what HSR said... what BC said... what GH... Mew also tryed... As nexus and many others...

Now HRS is maiking my troops happy :P

And to tell you the trueth I wan't going to participate in this war, but they said they have better warriors than us... So I thought to join the battle :devillol:
  • Well we never said we have better warriors than you nor did we intentionally challenge the almighty NF alliance.

This is a great war experience for us and I am happy with that fact

The post was edited 1 time, last by hrishiano ().

• Kambaign wrote:

That is what HSR said... what BC said... what GH... Mew also tryed... As nexus and many others...

Now HRS is maiking my troops happy :P

And to tell you the trueth I wan't going to participate in this war, but they said they have better warriors than us... So I thought to join the battle :devillol:

Dude,
    first, we are not all those alliances you have mentioned, and you might have misinterpreted my words, I never said that there are good warriors or bad warriors, I said ZSR holds warriors, that is all I said, it's on you to figure your interpretation out of it.

Second, HRS are making your troops happy, good luck on that... Because I know bob is not... I thought I read you said that couldn't War KBD coz you were busy fighting Bob...and now you are busy fighting HRS, dude.........

I see wexxx's owned by Neocount, his gold is 300k with 18k military, not good....and he is not selling marble to me anymore, what is that????

Kambaign, never take words the wrong way, they can backfire ....

BC, does not exist, GH farms, Nexus, who the hell knows....HRS we passed them longtime ago...

:const: