CCC VS TITANS

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• CCC VS TITANS

Reason: Every since the war ended we have a few Titan members that have not taking the loss in a favorable manner. They continue to attack our members non-stop and due to the travel time we must declare war to end this threat. Since these members have vowed to revenge their loss in the previous war we will meet them on the battlefield and give them the fight their looking for. We have tried to talk with them in-game but they continue to attack with reckless abandon. They leave us no choice but to settle this once and for all.

Ending Terms: This war will continue for 3 week period from the date of this thread. This should give both alliances enough time to resolve any issues and release any anger that is still left over from the last war!!!!

KingPlunder
    General of CCC
  • RE: CCC VS TITANS

King Plunder wrote:

Reason: Every since the war ended we have a few Titan members that have not taking the loss in a favorable manner. They continue to attack our members non-stop and due to the travel time we must declare war to end this threat. Since these members have vowed to revenge their loss in the previous war we will meet them on the battlefield and give them the fight their looking for. We have tried to talk with them in-game but they continue to attack with reckless abandon. They leave us no choice but to settle this once and for all.

Ending Terms: This war will continue for 3 week period from the date of this thread. This should give both alliances enough time to resolve any issues and release any anger that is still left over from the last war!!!!

KingPlunder
    General of CCC
    well this was expected ... Titans accept the war gladly but also mention after the war ended CCC members didnt stop attacking Titans dats is why we retaliate.

we'll c u on the battlefield :tnx:
  • Pulgagb a.k.a PugNoPug

pulgagb wrote:

well this was expected ... Titans accept the war gladly but also mention after the war ended CCC members didnt stop attacking Titans dats is why we retaliate.

You told me yourself that you were going to get even someday. Let's see if Today is that day! WorkCamp and your groupies have been wanting this so please spare me with the CCC was attacking us so we retaliated. I knew you would be the first to respond since you took such a heavy hit in the first war. Please do not go into vacation mode when we launch since you did this cowardly act last time when our stronghold division came calling. Trust me when I say that military score is going to drop faster then the Dow Jones!!!! Pulgagb you have your war so let's settle this on the battlefield. What happen to you paying me a visit? I guess I need to come knocking on your front door. I did hear that you have some tasty wine and some of the best sulfur on ETA!!!! Your new name for this war will be PugNoPug! As always I will have to assume a name for this war and it will be PugBuster a.k.a The Mighty TitanToreMentor!!!!

KP A.K.A PugBuster a.k.a The Mighty TitanToreMentor
    General of CCC

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Plunder ().

• i will be paying u a visit just is kinda expensive moving an army like this one ;) and mostly when i have a couple of CCC around me to take care of too.

ohh and yes my score will go down caus many CCC will feel the pain of my army.

The post was edited 1 time, last by pulgagb ().

• No need to worry!

pulgagb wrote:

i will be paying u a visit just is kinda expensive moving an army like this one ;) and mostly when i have a couple of CCC around me to take care of too.

ohh and yes my score will go down caus many CCC will feel the pain of my army.

I would be happy to open my port and allow you to just park those boats and bring that BIG ARMY that you hold in the highest regards to any of my towns! Just tell me what town you would like to visit and I can arrange it how about you in-game message me and we can work out the details so we can get this party started off right! I would love to see the Final CR after we collide!!!

PugBuster
    General of CCC
  • pulgagb wrote:

hmmm ill think about it ... i dont think i really trust you

Everyone knows me when it comes to a fight I am all for it! What honor would I have if I did not tell the truth on this forum. This is how far I am willing to go! If we work this out in the game and you pick the town you would like to attack. While your troops are traveling I will call a cease fire on all your towns and you will become my target and all the other CCC members will not attack any of your towns and just take out your groupies(Titans members). If your up to it let me know I promise to be a GREAT HOST :) If you choose not to take me up on this then we will attack in our normal strategic form. I am sure you remember the last time we paid your towns a visit nothing will change the outcome will be the same just more pain this time!!!!You can choose to die in one fight or you can choose to have all your towns hit at once and then die that way. It really does not matter to me! I just want to make sure we satisfy your need for revenge and give you the fight you want and deserve!

PugBuster
    General of CCC
  • yea at that time i was working 14 hrs a day so you guys caught me im my work time but now im free for awhile ... i have another proposition for you a more fair one, you and me will plant a mobile colony right beside each other in a middle point island and then go ahead with the attacks ... same as you said no alliance will send troops to any of us ... i really wanna c if u bring ur whole army i doubt it

:jerry: this is gonna be fun
  • It is not possible

I do not have a mobile town. Any other bright ideas?

PugBuster
    General of CCC

The post was edited 1 time, last by King Plunder ().

• i would have to say I feel the love in this thread.. mobile colony might be only fair method as 240% + from the town wall gives either side one hell of an advantage.
  • I am all in!!!

pulgagb wrote:

hey king i cant wait forever for an answer wana do the mobile town thing or not? ill put one close to you ... then u can go ahead with the attacks

I am all in! Drop that baby down and let's get it on. Message me in-game so we can work out the terms and coords. The town must be empty no walls and we will fight troops vs troops! I will send a spy to check it out then we fight to the end! Are you ready to rumble?

PugBuster
    General of CCC