World War Beta Progress Tables

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• World War Beta Progress Tables

Old and new updated tables for World War Beta (with a new table added today):

Friday 7th November 2008 by Shinypenny:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Tuesday 25th November 2008 by Me:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Friday 19th December 2008 by Me:

Sometimes me think "what is friend?"
    And then me say, "friend is someone to share last cookie with."
  • "A picture speaks a thousand words"

Saturday 10th January 2009 by Me:

*N.B. C-P are now out of the war and so have been exluded from the second table.

The war so far:

The post was edited 1 time, last by Mirarik ().

• I can say that the -6k generals score was entirely me...I dropped my military before Christmas so I could coast through my vacation without entering vacation mode.

Now the only thing keeping me from rebuilding is that the Dawnies nearby me are mostly undefended, so why build 1k swordsman when I don't need'em? :devillol:
  • 27th January 2009 with Ikariam Version 3.0

Bare in mind that people are still adjusting to the new version; I just won't have much spare time for a few days.