NF Vs ZSR

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• With this official notice No Fear Federation declares war on [ZSR].

Reason for this war : NYC called Chilidog a coward

Terms: ZSR is out of the top 3 for 2 weeks, or they surrender.

I know there is a joke in there somewhere...
    ..... no, got nothing

Bashing rules will be lifted 12 hours from now.

Good luck and have fun.
    XPS

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • WHAT A SWEET JOKE

xps wrote:

..... no, got nothing
    I think the only joke here is you...
    It's Ironic to declare a war right after NYC and Zeus got banned. NF don't have the guts to declared war when NYC/Zeus were around. The whole NF were
    scared by only 2 people..lol You will experience the wrath of ZSR swords. This is yet another defeat for NF federation.
    Just let you know, There will be no surrender at any cost and Almighty Z S R will move to the second or one rank after this war...
    Finally you guys play with an alliance much loyal than yours...Watch and see
  • Ok. But we are not in the Bizarro Universe.
    You can live there all you want.

We are in the "normal" universe. In our universe, ZSR will drop out of the top 3.

Best of luck to you.
  • RE: WHAT A SWEET JOKE

ArmenianWarrior wrote:

It's Ironic to declare a war right after NYC and Zeus got banned. NF don't have the guts to declared war when NYC/Zeus were around.

as i see it they just got lucky becouse probably NYC and Zeus would be the only ZSR players who can feel safe now :DDDD
    no really NYC then you ban will end? i`m serious and not making fun. we have unfinished business remember? yeah i know we talked about version 3.0 but this war could be good exception don`t you think?
  • hmm...did i lose the war declaration contest? i had originally wanted the reasoning to be different:

Reason: Because members like Armenian Warrior exist to show us that any ban is possible to circumvent with the right amount of begging.

I still think mine is better.
  • ;( I lost the war dec contest too ;(

Reason for the war, they never told us what ZSR stands for and there is this illusion amongst them that NF is afraid to open war on their "Mighty" alliance

O'well NYC being banned was his own fault and there is nothing the alliance can do about it, Zeus getting banned was his own fault and there is nothing that can be done about that. If you start cursing at us in PM's then we can see about getting you banned to spare you from this war also Armenian. Butttttt we have a member that likes you for some reason (something about resources and gold) anyways good luck and keep your PM's to us clean in the future. We are respectful with ours you can be respectful with yours. :thumbdown:

ArmenianWarrior wrote:

It's Ironic to declare a war right after NYC and Zeus got banned. NF don't have the guts to declared war when NYC/Zeus were around. The whole NF were
    scared by only 2 people..lol You will experience the wrath of ZSR swords. This is yet another defeat for NF federation.
    Just let you know, There will be no surrender at any cost and Almighty Z S R will move to the second or one rank after this war...
    You can't be serious. First, we have people whining that NF never declares wars on top 5 alliances, and now we have whining that we're declaring our war at the wrong time because some of your members have problems with following rules. There's no pleasing some people.

Armenian, you are just another player on the receiving end of NF's war machine that cries on the forums once he sees his alliance in our sights. This happens every time...
  • Just a Note.

I feel very honored about the War...Xps good job...at least someone dared to declare.

Now, i feel proud to see how much NF fears couple warriors, I wanna state here for the server.and Zeta is my witness, we have been 2nd rank alliance, 3rd rank alliance for quite a while now, and nf never tried to declare war on us, just unofficial within bashing rules.

The best for me would've been to bash cosmo, so the war would've made me happy, some ZSR members are not as warriors as the slaves of nf, so we were concern about those members every time we wanted to declare war. But cosmo would've been the first player to quit Zeta, if I am there now that war is open.

Zeta,
    nice farm alliance, waited until one of the best player of the server, NYC, along with Zeus, were banned, and all players know, nf never opened war to us. How could they fear just two players, hmmmm, it's because also we have great generals and we prove to stand and defend our territories, and not only that, we come out and attack, we have raid these nf's from left to right, up and down.

To these members:

Tautvydas, yes I was banned for a year, just for bashing cosmo. I can deal with that, me and him can't coexist in the same island. Pm me anytime, we keep talking, it was nice talk, how was vacation?

Xzelphius, Dude, I am glad we work out our issues, and same as taut, pm me also, i will be talking to you as well.

Jiggatyj, I bet queens is as cold as Manhattan, thanks for the last posting and your comments, I know why you wanted the war, but I also need to defend the members. :)

Mike V, you are a man of word, i think you should be nf's h.s, although, I do not like many of your otcs, i think, just d-day is like you.

I will speak with Osacv to make sure that this goes the right way, as far as I know chili isn't the head of nf, and won't be, so my messages will go to Ocsav. There is something he told me he was gonna do if i was banned for a year, so let's see what happens.

Now, into business,
    ZSR will be able to stand even me and zeus are not in-game, We have great players, so the War will help them of not being banned like me.

I remember chili words, on one of his war declarations being with ZSR
    "i don't know why nf think i am the leader in ZSR, but I am not." Since then I didn't have much confidence on his skills. The rest of the players from nf that are members since long time, i have no objection of their talks.

But the new ones, those talks i will ignore, like tywebb talking like if he was there long long time, or heero, or sackohammers....Guys you have no vote on these forums.

Later babies,

I am gonna say that I will disappoint many nfs, Specially Chili... Like I said chili do not test me, cause you may fall and will hit the floor hard. As I can have nf not to trust you for what we have spoken, I see you are nervous and threatened ZSR of falling from 3rd, You hardly post and you post against the alliance that you were building for long time, hmmm, are you trying to prove your loyalty to nf, or wex3x, as i see wexxx still does not realize why we, yes chili, you and me call him like that.

Later,

Do not test NYC, go to war, now that i am not there, funny nfs.

The post was edited 1 time, last by NYC ().

• RE: Just a Note.

Interactive fiction, often abbreviated IF, describes software simulating environments in which players use text
    commands to control characters and influence the environment.

try a IF game NYC, i know for sure you would rule there!

i'm gonna stop replying to these kind of posts, it is of no use.

i "suggest" NF do the same ;)

XPS

Mean old b@stard

Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards
  • Xps,
    You have to reply, you are the "general" so does the whole nf,

By the way you opening it's a bit lame, dry, and lack of amusement....
    This is ZSR NF thread, so why is it a problem now to post. Don't worry, your nfs won't pay attention to you, and will keep posting.

I know behind your post, there is someone else telling you what to do, not chili, ofc.

Later.

ArmenianWarrior wrote:

xps wrote:

..... no, got nothing

Armenian Warrior,
    You sure live in a fantasy land. We didn't wait for them to get banned to declare. You guys did a preemptive strike on some of our players and thus a war has been declared so we can bash you to smitherines. AS all in our alliance know and now all of ZETA will know, you and I have agrred to a 1 on 1 battle. Since everyone saw when you were 7k larger than me in generals you challenged me and then backed out of coming to attack me because as you put it "the defender has an unfair advantage". SO I have decided to come attack you on your lands. No, as much begging as you did it will not happen on your sulphur colony, your largest colony that probably has highest walls. As you said you already have an unfair advantage. As my gen score grew you finally got scared and started growing yours. I guess with the unfair advantage of those walls you were still scared if my army was a bit bigger.
    Armenian Warrior Zeta is tired of you trolling threads and challenging everyone and telling them how tough you are but then you sit back and wait for them to come to you. I will now do so and your army will die by my sword. Let's see if you live up to your word and let this battle play out without getting any help from your alliance or those around you. My colony is on it's way and I'll be right behind it. Hang on tight. It'll be a long glorious battle!
  • RE: Just a Note.

NYC wrote:

Jiggatyj, I bet queens is as cold as Manhattan, thanks for the last posting and your comments, I know why you wanted the war, but I also need to defend the members. :)

Actually, i thought about calling out sick today. Its bloody cold in Manhattan. I kinda just wanted to stay under the blankets today and do absolutely nothing but veg all day long but someones gotta pay the bills :(
  • RE: RE: WHAT A SWEET JOKE

xzelphii wrote:

ArmenianWarrior wrote:

xps wrote:

..... no, got nothing

Armenian Warrior,
    You sure live in a fantasy land. We didn't wait for them to get banned to declare. You guys did a preemptive strike on some of our players and thus a war has been declared so we can bash you to smitherines. AS all in our alliance know and now all of ZETA will know, you and I have agrred to a 1 on 1 battle. Since everyone saw when you were 7k larger than me in generals you challenged me and then backed out of coming to attack me because as you put it "the defender has an unfair advantage". SO I have decided to come attack you on your lands. No, as much begging as you did it will not happen on your sulphur colony, your largest colony that probably has highest walls. As you said you already have an unfair advantage. As my gen score grew you finally got scared and started growing yours. I guess with the unfair advantage of those walls you were still scared if my army was a bit bigger.
    Armenian Warrior Zeta is tired of you trolling threads and challenging everyone and telling them how tough you are but then you sit back and wait for them to come to you. I will now do so and your army will die by my sword. Let's see if you live up to your word and let this battle play out without getting any help from your alliance or those around you. My colony is on it's way and I'll be right behind it. Hang on tight. It'll be a long glorious battle!
    Xzelphis, I am looking forward for the fight. Yes, we agreed 1 on 1 battle. "probably highest walls" ..I love that comment. You never learn about counter intelligence.
    You are going down xzelphius. By the fight ends, you will be longer on top 200 generals. I agreed on the fight, and as i said, I am letting your army in. I am man of my words.
    After I am done slaughtering your army, You said you would release my MC, which you were blocking right before the war started and took advantage of it. Let's see if you are a man of your word. There are couple NF members that I don't like at all, and you bet I will give them a visit after I am done with you..

Also, numbers don't mean anything to me..You will experience your first humiliation and whole ZETA will laugh at you again like they did on your posts in the world discussion

Come to papa...
    later, hot air
  • Armenian you do realize that the time it'll take me to get there will have us pretty close to being on track with the launch of 0.3.0 so who knows if those wall will protect you or not. Our original date was set for 0.3 launch so we'll see how this all plays out.

So this is going to be your first battle where your opponent has an army. I still like how smug and cocky you were but it got to be less cocky as my army grew. Like I said if you think you are so strong and could defeat anyone then why have you increased your generals by 3k? A little fear I smell.

we'll see if you have an idea how to fight. There is more to a battle than just piling your troops into your town behind the walls. I think your fellow ZSR are finding that out the hard way. It seems many of their gen scores are going down.

It must be driving you nuts not having your mobile colony. You have been crying about it for about 5 days now, several times a day. Must suck not to know how to do attacks other than looking for small military scores.

You do realize that even in this battle if my gen score drops so will yours. You'll be out of top 100 too. That is all i care about
  • RE: RE: Just a Note.

jiggatyj wrote:

NYC wrote:

Actually, i thought about calling out sick today. Its bloody cold in Manhattan. I kinda just wanted to stay under the blankets today and do absolutely nothing but veg all day long but someones gotta pay the bills :(

Dude, it's crazy, I took the subway today cause i didn't wanna use the car, turns out they wanted me to drive to New Jersey, tough luck. Btw, have you ever been in Brooklyn, have you check how many Russian girls live there...

;)
  • RE: RE: Just a Note.

jiggatyj wrote:

NYC wrote:

LOL you guys are sucks to the weather. The other day with the windchill it was -51C here. Today is a lot warmer I think we sit around -40C for all you Americans that is -59.8 F and -40F respectively
  • @ NYC:
    Dude... I really thought we two had solved anything, and had relaxed talks with each other... But your words reek of arrogance. And really, that is not flaming but just is to be considered the truth:
    While we had a war EVA vs ZSR Chilidog was the ONLY respectful member.
    The ONLY member that - that being said for YOUR ALLIANCE ZSR - built a mobile near me and tried to attack me himself.
    I don't know what you did to chili. But believe me you lost one of your most valuable members.
    Don't flame at Chili, i bet he had his reasons, and no excuses, to leave ZSR.
    And NYC, stay real, you have some Warriors in the TOP100 (or TOP300) but not nearly such generals as NF has.

NF is the one and only.
    Peace.

Merle