The Big League vs Fox C / Easy Company / The Chosen

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • The Big League vs Fox C / Easy Company / The Chosen

    I am The Big Show, leader of TBL alliance.

    I am declaring war on Fox C, Easy and -TC- in retaliation to previous attacks and spying from Fox-c members. Easy are sisters and -TC- joined them in previous war with us so will face the same fate.

    I am declaring war for 7 days.

    Can a mod please confirm this is acceptable.

    TBL til I die.

    --- War was extended one more week via Post 70 by The Big Show Until February 14 - Ketil
  • TBL, you will never win for a simple reason. We have something you will never have, Spies in your alliance, and every single coord of all your members.
  • RE: The Big League vs Fox C / Easy Company / The Chosen

    The Big Show wrote:

    I am The Big Show, leader of TBL alliance.

    I am declaring war on Fox C, Easy and -TC- in retaliation to previous attacks and spying from Fox-c members. Easy are sisters and -TC- joined them in previous war with us so will face the same fate.

    I am declaring war for 7 days.

    Can a mod please confirm this is acceptable.

    TBL til I die.


    Assuming you are the leader and Fox C, Easy, and -TC- each have more than 1 member, then yes, this is a valid war declaration. Enjoy yourselves. :tres:
  • FldMrshl Lucius wrote:

    You have to love an alliance kicking out its members for suspicion of spying...and to have them be wrong. Our psy-ops worked wonders.


    Data-Lore, FldMrshl Lucius, Pelican Walrus (your previous TBL account), -------- --------, and whatever other names you go by,

    You Explain through AMAZING coincidences how you are not the spy, I am sure the people here on the boards will back you up because they do not care for me or this alliance very much, but this is RIDICULOUS!

    1. The email you registered for our forum with :
    --------

    Your Name -------- -------- :hm:

    Explanation: your Brother who you had no idea was playing ikariam made his own account and has the exact same initials

    2.When we had information leaked from our forum before, pelicanwalrus (your other account), was one of only three members who logged in! The other two being myself and The Big Show.

    3.You claim that somehow you and your alliance members convinced him to move his town down there near all of your Data-Lore towns, WHILE WE WERE AT WAR!

    4.The pelican walrus town had sufficient army and never made an offensive attack on you or your alliance after promising to do so on the forums and circulars

    5If we wrongly kicked him out of our alliance, why don't you pick him up as a member of your alliance as you did before. I mean, really, HE IS YOUR BROTHER AFTER ALL!
    I don't guess you want to prove yourself a liar or a cheat?

    6. We haven't had any more information leaked!

    Please refrain from posting personal inforation in the forums - Ketil
  • abracax wrote:

    TBL, you will never win for a simple reason. We have something you will never have, Spies in your alliance, and every single coord of all your members.


    username person wrote:

    TBL has FOX C co-ords, but as far as I know, no EASY or -TC- co-ords. Big Show, be honest, you guys still hate my guts do you?



    Come on guys! GET REAL!


    Island Search Tools have still been used. We had removed the locations of our towns off of our alliance page and did not send messages from our newly created towns. Yet we were immediately found.

    If certain members of your alliance are multi-accounting anyway, why not take the risk of using a search tool

    Besides, we have already established the fact that we had spies!
  • Big Aus, in the first war, pelican walrus was a complete joke as a player. I crushed his tiny navy. He had about 300 slingers. How strong. :dash:. I didn't bother to wreck it only cause Mecha_red, anchorblahblahblah and Roland tried to attack me. In a 3 on 1 situation, I found it best to turtle. PelicanWalrus was my first target after I left TBL. If he was the spy, why didn't he say.
    "Hey, I'm the spy in TBL! Please stop hitting me or I'll get robbob to kick you out or something!" I would be upset if someone blocked all your towns for DAYS. Would you?
  • We all know that spies were used to gain info. Several spies. We all know they got caught. We all know that multi accounting was used. There isn't much more to say aboutit.

    As for the co-ords of TBL towns. There is a nice little search tool that can find all towns of all players and everyone knows it. You didn't get that info from spying. You used the search facility. Stop pretending that you're something that you aren't. All front.

    Let's just fight it out and see who's the greater then eh?

    3 of you ......... 1 of us ......... we make that pimms o'clock.
  • Okay..but kindly explain how 300 slingers and about 10 ram ships is considered "strong".

    4.The pelican walrus town had sufficient army
    WTF! He had a general score of a little more than 300! (and now 293) explain how he is any kind of threat anyway :hm: . :loll:
  • username person wrote:

    Big Aus, in the first war, pelican walrus was a complete joke as a player. I crushed his tiny navy. He had about 300 slingers. How strong. :dash:. I didn't bother to wreck it only cause Mecha_red, anchorblahblahblah and Roland tried to attack me. In a 3 on 1 situation, I found it best to turtle. PelicanWalrus was my first target after I left TBL. If he was the spy, why didn't he say.
    "Hey, I'm the spy in TBL! Please stop hitting me or I'll get robbob to kick you out or something!" I would be upset if someone blocked all your towns for DAYS. Would you?


    He didn't care about that account, HE WAS STILL GETTING THE INFO HE NEEDED!
  • Yes, Pelican Walrus was one of our spies, he was not a multi, unfortunately he had some major real life problems, so Data-Lore(lucius) signed up on your forum as Pelican. How this makes it a multi account, I fail to see.

    TBL you have proven yourself in the last war to be nothing but liars and when you were left with only 2 people that could defend themselves, you claimed to have won the war.

    Not one person is going to believe your lies about multi accounts, because it simply isn't true, why the hell I am even addressing the lie, I don't know. Simple fact is, EASY/FOX C as an alliance does not accept players with multi accounts and will not put up with people trying to cheat the game.
  • If he didn't care about that account, why did he bother to reduce his gold? If he was Data-Lore, he would have left his 1 mil gold there for me to loot! Not bring it down to 500k!
  • So, TheBigShow decides to tell me he has spies in EASY and FOX C, nice try but very unlikely and for EASY its pretty impossible. Since EASY members are recruited speciffically by members of EASY or after they spent quite a bit of time in FOX C.