AroF vs M4H

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• AroF vs M4H

I, zyblack, General of AroF, hereby formally declare war against the alliance of M4H. All rules and regulations applicable to combatants becomes effective 12 hours from this post.

Reasons of War: Attacks on AroF members for the past 2 weeks.

Terms for Ending the War: Dutch, player from M4H, leaving the alliance and cessation of attacks against AroF by all M4H players.

Lets fight out in the open now and see you all in the battlefield.
  • Cool :)

So now i am able to attack you more than 6x a day :D

Just a minor note: The guys from M4H are the best! They stood up for somebody who was bullied by 51 arof-members!

while we are at it, lets post some CR's
    ---------------------
    Victors: Dutch!

Remaining troops (-Losses)
    Ram-Ship 3 (-2)
    Ballista ship 18 (-6)
    Flame-thrower 22 (-16)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 65 (-39)
    Mortar Ship 140 (-85)
    Diving boat 81 (-76)

Looser: Fjx (Arof)

Ballista ship 126 (-205)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 9 (-123)
    Mortar Ship 14 (-194)
    Diving boat 1 (-46)

Dutch from Troy IIII has won the sea battle and has blocked the port of Batu Cave 1.
    ------------------------

Those bombes were OZD's

This is me talking with my sMOD-voice.
    If you believe my voice to be in error, please contact me by PM.

The post was edited 2 times, last by Dutch01 ().

• lol...

M4H are just a bunch of guys looking for war. excuses i will say, and you hiding behind them?

in fact we do not want to take serious action against you just gen and me against u. but since u talked so much and went to hide with mercs 4 hiding, no choice. you just proved the fact. M4H are indeed for hiding... for ppl like you. stop all excuses. and prepare for whats coming for you.

M4H leaders. we have no agenda against any of you. we are just getting our justice from dutch. simple. WE ONLY WANT HIM!!! but as you guys have known of us, we will clear all obstacles that is ahead of us. regardless of size.

I SHALL CALL UPON ALL ALLIANCES THAT WANTS A PIECE OF DUTCH TO COME IN AND GET HIM DOWN AND OUT!

Dutch01 wrote:

Cool :)

Just a minor note: The guys from M4H are the best! They stood up for somebody who was bullied by 51 arof-members!

while we are at it, lets post some CR's
    ---------------------
    Victors: Dutch!

Ram-Ship 3 (-2)
    Ballista ship 18 (-6)
    Flame-thrower 22 (-16)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 65 (-39)
    Mortar Ship 140 (-85)
    Diving boat 81 (-76)

Looser: Fjx (Arof)

Ballista ship 126 (-205)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 9 (-123)
    Mortar Ship 14 (-194)
    Diving boat 1 (-46)

Dutch from Troy IIII has won the sea battle and has blocked the port of Batu Cave 1.
    ------------------------

Those bombes were OZD's
  • I didnt hide. I just thought that 51 members against only me was a bit much. So i joined M4H WITH the announcement that i was handling this war, and that m4h didnt have to participate. But since you dropped your colonies all over my place, M4H thought that battle a bit unfair in the least, eventhough i stood my ground against all of you.

You underestimated me. All army and ships i killed may vouch for that even when M4H wasnt even helping me. You thought you could bully me around but you were wrong. Your perception that your magnitude against me alone would be a sure win for you, but you thought wrong. Your arrogance brought this upon yourselves, and now you are asking for others to help you out? You with 51 who bullied 1 player??

Offcourse there is a stop for all this. If you stop bullying me, i will see what i can do, but i cant promise anything.

edit: id like to add that i am impressed by your teamwork tho. It seems that Arof is sticking up for their members and that you are really active. Luckily, i am too ;)

This is me talking with my sMOD-voice.
    If you believe my voice to be in error, please contact me by PM.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Dutch01 ().

• Victors: firebbb

firebbb

Paddle-Wheel-Ram 91 (-11)
    Ram-Ship 7 (-2)
    Ballista ship 18 (-2)
    Flame-thrower 26 (-6)
    Catapult Ship 50 (-7)
    Mortar Ship 91 (-12)

coyote66

Diving boat 20 (-93)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 10 (-26)

And as a lil addition to this topic

Arof did start attacking me 2 weeks ago with a total score of 3.5 mil vs my 170k they bashed me as an alliance and they did that to a couple small m4h players which ended up to m4h going after them, so zyblack from what i see from your actions and from what i see from your past boards you are just a lil kiddo with a lack of respect for anyone, now you brought war upon your entire alliance due to that. Other alliances you allready called for help do realise what i just said as well so if they are any smarter as you they won't help ya whatsoever and let ya get bashed by us.

And in the end i'm glad you did declar war with those conditions since i'll make sure dutch doesn't leave m4h so i can bash your alliance members all year long ;)

The post was edited 2 times, last by firebbb ().

• What the crap!!??

U kept mentioning 51 against u alone, u got any battle report to proved all 51 of us had sent army to u???

There are some of our members playing happily without engaging in war, yet they were some of the victims....what say u???

Dutch01 wrote:

I didnt hide. I just thought that 51 members against only me was a bit much. So i joined M4H WITH the announcement that i was handling this war, and that m4h didnt have to participate. But since you dropped your colonies all over my place, M4H thought that battle a bit unfair in the least, eventhough i stood my ground against all of you.

You underestimated me. All army and ships i killed may vouch for that even when M4H wasnt even helping me. You thought you could bully me around but you were wrong. Your perception that your magnitude against me alone would be a sure win for you, but you thought wrong. Your arrogance brought this upon yourselves, and now you are asking for others to help you out? You with 51 who bullied 1 player??

Offcourse there is a stop for all this. If you stop bullying me, i will see what i can do, but i cant promise anything.

edit: id like to add that i am impressed by your teamwork tho. It seems that Arof is sticking up for their members and that you are really active. Luckily, i am too ;)
  • I smell something fishy in here...

The rest of your members are supplying other members of yours with resources to build up their army for the attacks on Dutch. IMHO, that's just as an important contribution to the fight as the attackers themselves. And don't try to deny that since a bunch of you guys got caught by the GO for pushing and got banned. So there are no "innocent" victims here as you make it sound.

It is funny how you make us into the aggressor, or the bad guy, even though it is obvious your alliance started this whole thing with the gang up on Dutch. We were fine with 3 of you guys vs Dutch and we didn't even mind when 3 more of you guys started to join in on the assault on Dutch. But when it becomes obvious that it is the whole Arof alliance vs Dutch, we can't just stand around listening to you tell everyone we were, how do you put it, "mercs for hiding"? So now you're calling on ALL alliances to participate in your pettiness? That's very honorable and noble of you.

NEaK wrote:

What the crap!!??

U kept mentioning 51 against u alone, u got any battle report to proved all 51 of us had sent army to u???

There are some of our members playing happily without engaging in war, yet they were some of the victims....what say u???

Dutch01 wrote:

I didnt hide. I just thought that 51 members against only me was a bit much. So i joined M4H WITH the announcement that i was handling this war, and that m4h didnt have to participate. But since you dropped your colonies all over my place, M4H thought that battle a bit unfair in the least, eventhough i stood my ground against all of you.

• Dutch01 wrote:

Cool :)

Just to explain just what most of the people in M4H are like [with the only exception being Wardune as far as I can tell.....]

These 'players' from M4H with lots of points - and who have been playing a long time [comparibly] so have top level buildings and lots of troops - those 'players' get to where they are by attacking people with less than 25% of the attacking M4H 'players' score - ie the majority of M4H have got where they are today by bullying people who have absolutely no chance of defending or fighting back..... :poke:

To my knowledge only Wardune has any honour out of the whole of M4H's alliance - the rest are 'people' who enjoy attacking the very weak players who are a lot newer than them :tres:
  • Kapnkream wrote:

I smell something fishy in here...

The rest of your members are supplying other members of yours with resources to build up their army for the attacks on Dutch. IMHO, that's just as an important contribution to the fight as the attackers themselves. And don't try to deny that since a bunch of you guys got caught by the GO for pushing and got banned. So there are no "innocent" victims here as you make it sound.

Two members were banned - two out of 53/4....

Do not be so deceitful - you show up your alliance as liars and thieves :thumbdown:

So what if the members of AroF are all trading now - it is their goods to do what they want with :rolleyes:
  • Dutch01 wrote:

This 'war' announcement you claim to have made - it was not an official announcement - was it? :rolleyes:

It was a secret announcement - an announcement of your intentions of war that most of AroF members know nothing about at all :thumbdown:

All I can see is that you have brought dishonour to M4H - you have tainted M4H's alliance with deceit and have brought down their reputation into the sewers :thumbdown:
  • i'll respond to each of ur "reasonings"

firstly, ur previous alliance, when u r the leader, you gave crap reasons. allow ur member to attack us without any solid reasons. just for the sake of it?

u argued ur way through and we gave up on ur twisted reasonings and decide, no amoutn of reasoning is enough for u. actions epaks louder than words.

and what? u went and hide with M4H knowing there is some issues between us you created more trouble between us. you just have too much time looking for trouble.

ok no need to speak more of u. like mentioned. we only targetting u. and you jolly well know it. instead of apologising and understanding, u took the drastic step. fine.

Dutch01 wrote:

• yup firebbb,

i admit and i was the one whom initiated the attack.

BUT LOOK! u started picking on our weaker ACTIVE members. you want to play? i'll teach u a lesson. and what? u send sacarstic remarks to me. i didn't bother about u. i felt you haev had enough punshment and decide to leave you alone. u didn't take the chance and retaliated even stronger.

NOW WHO IS THE AGGRESSOR?

if you can't even identify this, there is no need for us to talk further :sm:

firebbb wrote:

Victors: firebbb

firebbb

Paddle-Wheel-Ram 91 (-11)
    Ram-Ship 7 (-2)
    Ballista ship 18 (-2)
    Flame-thrower 26 (-6)
    Catapult Ship 50 (-7)
    Mortar Ship 91 (-12)

coyote66

Diving boat 20 (-93)
    Paddle-Wheel-Ram 10 (-26)

And as a lil addition to this topic

Arof did start attacking me 2 weeks ago with a total score of 3.5 mil vs my 170k they bashed me as an alliance and they did that to a couple small m4h players which ended up to m4h going after them, so zyblack from what i see from your actions and from what i see from your past boards you are just a lil kiddo with a lack of respect for anyone, now you brought war upon your entire alliance due to that. Other alliances you allready called for help do realise what i just said as well so if they are any smarter as you they won't help ya whatsoever and let ya get bashed by us.

And in the end i'm glad you did declar war with those conditions since i'll make sure dutch doesn't leave m4h so i can bash your alliance members all year long ;)
  • Hey mate, the way you're putting it, if i, the said person, declares war on FIA-Game Over, then i must be some godly hero, taking on 122 members of FIA-Game Over in a go.
    There's alot of self-righteousness going on, mr dutch, fair play to you, m4h's gang took you in. Just like when there's a gang-job against you, obviously you'll lose out. Now that you've got m4h behind you, in the long one, its obvious what the end result will be too.

Regarding trading of goods, you play ur war-filled game, arof play the trading game. What's up with the making a big deal out of it.

I'm prepared to be stuffed as far as it goes, this game is like a big food chain, i get the smaller fishes, the bigger fishes eat me. Worst comes to worst, a scotch earth policy will have to do.
  • hi KnK,

firstly, pushing. i have to say. indeed. some of our members aren't 100% sure of the rules etc. thus they got banned. and i have to say we took a lesson on it.

in fact its only 2 or 3 of them and nto really worthy of "bunch" hahaha....

first. i'll state this case clearly. we truely know each others stances. your alliance are mercenaries. no doubt. but have a look. dutch. have you send what he posted on the board with me and zyblack sometime back before the new version? if he dare to speak so big about himself, take me and zyblack 1 on 1. and not hide behine ur curtains

initially, it was only zyblack and me but the others members felt humiliated by dutch. we all felt unjusted. i believe you will feel and do the same thing?

remember our previous war? genghis just wanted justice. after he got his, things settled and we did not bother any more.

why did we stated as merc for hiding? if you have a guy whom joined ur alliance for the sake of waging war with us. please. what do you called this kind of people? he changed name. changed alliance name. like i've mentioned before. its a sacred thing and not to be anyhow changed as you like. u are name KnK. if u change it to KMK? JnJ? how? you do not respect urself. do we need to respect u? look. previously your alliance called other alliances ugly names. super ugly frankly. the other alliance were weak. thus nothing was really done.

i call upon ALL alliances. yes. to my pettiness? no. its simple. if dutch wants to hide. we will make sure we dig that rat out. its our issues with him. and not our alliance with yours. as mentioned clearly. we only wanted him. no body else.

we can support ourselves by trading etc without really resources support from the younger players. that provided get dutch to get out and personnal with us. he dare offend us by his twisted theory, make sure he dare to take it on.

indeed. THINGS ARE FISHY! i do not know what dutch told you guys, initiated this battle between us both.

whats your view? :)

dutch. get urself out of hiding (if you treat M4H as a hideout) get back ur members whom quitted and take us on. your member peed on us and left the cleaning to you. instead of cleaning, you made it even worse. come out and handle urself. do not get M4H to clean up the mess for u.

M4H, i do not wish to see you guys cleaing another's laundry and being labelled as merc for hiding i believe. or you maybe even termed as maid for hire if dutch continued to be reliant on you guys. do not get offended. i'm viewing in the sense as a 3rd party. :)

Kapnkream wrote:

I smell something fishy in here...

It is funny how you make us into the aggressor, or the bad guy, even though it is obvious your alliance started this whole thing with the gang up on Dutch. We were fine with 3 of you guys vs Dutch and we didn't even mind when 3 more of you guys started to join in on the assault on Dutch. But when it becomes obvious that it is the whole Arof alliance vs Dutch, we can't just stand around listening to you tell everyone we were, how do you put it, "mercs for hiding"? So now you're calling on ALL alliances to participate in your pettiness? That's very honorable and noble of you.

• i totally agree to this.

M4H are deemed as a "bully" image more. but its for survival. against stronger alliance, they have taken on world, i see they aren't stupid to declare against FIA.

thus. dutch. do not give trouble to M4H and get out of there.

lynnkx wrote:

Dutch01 wrote:

This 'war' announcement you claim to have made - it was not an official announcement - was it? :rolleyes:

It was a secret announcement - an announcement of your intentions of war that most of AroF members know nothing about at all :thumbdown:

All I can see is that you have brought dishonour to M4H - you have tainted M4H's alliance with deceit and have brought down their reputation into the sewers :thumbdown:
  • ROFL once again on you armageddon........to tell you the truth game over is week as your alliance is. you know why m4h do not have peace treaties with other alliances because they have guts. you people do not have balls to stand by yourself. i saw your message to the world asking for their help. ROFL HELP?!!!!!!!!they are noobs and so are you.........
  • hey mate. big food chain yes. but as diplomat of AROF, i always believe in diplomatic terms before any warfare takes place.

dutch case is too much even a diplomatic person like me can't take it but to teach him a lesson.

big fish eat small indeed. but war term wise, its not beneficial to anybody. everyone loses out. what do you gain? now i just want to single dutch out and end this ASAP. its not good for everyone.

as by the art of war, war is the last resort of any country. but when a war is started, it not only is taxing on the generals, the politicians, its taxing on its citizens as well. the innocents are being implicated. weak players like M4H's firebbb. our side like victor is being farmed by their members. the loses. etc. what do you gain? nobody wins. all we want is dutch. to get the msg and we only wants him down totally. like in previous version what we did to endre for bullying our members. now in new version we left him alone understanding the impact and the dire consequences of not having a reasonable army.

Dannnie wrote:

Hey mate, the way you're putting it, if i, the said person, declares war on FIA-Game Over, then i must be some godly hero, taking on 122 members of FIA-Game Over in a go.
    There's alot of self-righteousness going on, mr dutch, fair play to you, m4h's gang took you in. Just like when there's a gang-job against you, obviously you'll lose out. Now that you've got m4h behind you, in the long one, its obvious what the end result will be too.

Regarding trading of goods, you play ur war-filled game, arof play the trading game. What's up with the making a big deal out of it.

I'm prepared to be stuffed as far as it goes, this game is like a big food chain, i get the smaller fishes, the bigger fishes eat me. Worst comes to worst, a scotch earth policy will have to do.
  • geekretard wrote:

ROFL once again on you armageddon........to tell you the truth game over is week as your alliance is. you know why m4h do not have peace treaties with other alliances because they have guts. you people do not have balls to stand by yourself. i saw your message to the world asking for their help. ROFL HELP?!!!!!!!!they are noobs and so are you.........

Dude, you being in the biggest meaniest alliance, of course you're going to be all gungho and bravado, because you have the meaniest bunch of guys in ur grp, and thus attracts the meanier more war-like ppl to join you.
  • geekretard wrote:

ROFL once again on you armageddon........to tell you the truth game over is week as your alliance is. you know why m4h do not have peace treaties with other alliances because they have guts. you people do not have balls to stand by yourself. i saw your message to the world asking for their help. ROFL HELP?!!!!!!!!they are noobs and so are you.........
    lo.... i have to admit. its a known fact. world are farmers.

do not have peace treaties doesn;t mean much. having also doesn't its just a peace pact. why is there united nation? i dare you. go up the chairmain of UN and say. U DO NOT HAVE GUTS! its not that way my friend. unity is strength. its not calling having tonnes of guts or non. can u make a living out of guts alone? u will die before u can show ur guts.

i'm just saying they can join us in world thread. lol. nothing else. if dutch can come out of hiding we will take him alone. thats all.

we aren't noobs. we are learning. everyone is learning. our stance and concept is different. the way i view and the way u vew things are different.

this is a cyber world. u can say things without being responsible. but regardless of cyber or real world. responsibility is part of human nature. if u lost that even in cyber world, you lose urself and calling ppl noob isn't the way to go my friend. :)
  • Dannnie wrote:

geekretard wrote:

Dude, you being in the biggest meaniest alliance, of course you're going to be all gungho and bravado, because you have the meaniest bunch of guys in ur grp, and thus attracts the meanier more war-like ppl to join you.
    dannie. do not need to be so mean in ur words.

i'll just say, magnets that sees eye to eye will attract. but if for good cause we will not say a single word. but if for case like dutch, than its a different case.