Progressive development for wall, town hall and palace (govenors residence)

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Maybe not so frequently

I fully support the idea of improving buildings' visual appearances according to their levels but having too frequent changes in appearance might make things confusing to program/save/etc so having these visual upgrades at lv5, 10, 15, and 20, just like the town view itself, would work very well, IF lv3,5,7,9, etc. does not work out.
  • Yeah I agree. I think it would be better if it only changed every 5 levels or so. For sure not every level.

Every time I play Ikariam now, I wish that this was implemented. :love: but it probably won't be for a long time, if ever. ;(
  • this is an excellent idea and I see no down side whatsoever. upvote!
    ~Tau [RETIRED]
    Leader and Founder of U-E-A & Member of CORE
    ~Phi [RETIRED]
    Leader and Founder of U-E-C & Leader and Diplomat of -U-E-
    ~Apollo[RETIRED]
    Leader and Founder of -E-
    ~Charon

R.I.P. Upick
  • It reminds me of another game, don't know what it called. But yeah, as you increase, the towns should increase and flourish to the highest of standards, since you first build the wall with wood but when it is made it a stone wall. It would just make so much sense
  • Just saw this idea, and its definitely a good one. Just a small little update that wouldn't harm nor terribly change things.
    It should be implemented, chop chop gameforge.