AngelicAlliance[ANGEL] vs. The Banned[QUIT]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• AngelicAlliance[ANGEL] vs. The Banned[QUIT]

Due the fact that we are already attacking each other for some months now, i think it's best for us to finish up this business :D
    The war will end when there will be no quit members with more than 1000k Generals or when they disband of course..
    - no time limit
    Thank you!

p.s.for mods: if i forgot smth in the war message remind me :D
  • Anynamewildo from OUR ISLAND NOW vs Scouse Eddie from sariel
    On: 2009-03-04 19:13:35

Attackers
    Offensive: 82,754, Defensive: 34,540, Stamina: 5,666
    Phalanx 160 (Lost: -40)
    Marksman 1,136 (Lost: -371)

Defenders
    Offensive: 0, Defensive: 0, Stamina: 0
    Wall Bonus: 60%
    Slinger 0 (Lost: -7)
    Swordsman 0 (Lost: -349)
    Phalanx 0 (Lost: -257)
    Archer 0 (Lost: -60)
    Cook 0 (Lost: -8)
    Catapult 0 (Lost: -14)
    Doctor 0 (Lost: -12)
    Marksman 0 (Lost: -12)
    Mortar 0 (Lost: -6)
    Bombardier 0 (Lost: -59)

The town was defeated

Battle summary

Loot:
    0 Gold, 0 Wood
    0 Marble, 0 Wine, 0 Crystal, 0 Sulfur
    Attackers' profits:
    0 Gold, 47,217 Wood
    0 Marble, 2,760 Wine, 7,464 Crystal, 77,672 Sulfur

Net Values
    Attackers' losses: 11,680
    Defenders' losses: 446,018
    Total Damage: 457,698
    Parsed by CR Formatter, IkariamLibrary.com at 2009-03-04 18:26:18

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • Even If Anynamewildo posted a CR into the wrong topic that I copy-pasted where it has to be, I'm at 200% with his previous post....We now have the first official war declaration !

The Banned won't accept such conditions as Infopratical of ANGEL attacked first for a long time Aikhui, considered by Angel to be our "weakest" member and we had to retaliate as any alliance has to do. Please review your copy but as the official war has no time limit, I agree with Paul Atreides to say that this will never end.

Have a good time !
  • QUIT's Terms to Angel

Since Angel has decided to place terms that we will never in a million years agree to; here are our terms:

1. Kick InfoPractical out of Angel and never let him back in.

2. Return all the loot that InfoPractical has taken from Aikhui.

3. Every member of leadership of Angel must apologize to Aikhui and every member of leadership of The Banned for InfoPractical's actions.

4. Every member of Angel that has a residence on the island that is the center of the conflict must leave the island.

Have a great day! :wth:

Fats

.ORG Epsilon [QUIT] (former leader, now banned)

Haven't been banned since 2009!

• Wow, the number one ranked alliance in Epsilon is taking on the number 49 alliance in Epsilon, that hardly seems fair. Is there anything I can do to help?
  • RE: Overkill?

sinaptic wrote:

Wow, the number one ranked alliance in Epsilon is taking on the number 49 alliance in Epsilon, that hardly seems fair. Is there anything I can do to help?

Hi Sin im suprised it took u so long to post here have u been sleeping m8 ? i was thinking the other way i think its Angel who might need help you know how Quit can be........
  • You know what we do.

Once you start something with us, you better be in it for the long haul.

We will swarm you like flies on poop!

Smother you like a needy girlfriend!

We will call your mom and make her cry, because her boy isn't coming home for lunch!

We will roll you in dough and make cute star shape cookies out of you!

You're :welcome:

• RE: Angel defines themselves through action

FatManLittleBoy wrote:

So far we've found Angel to be runners. They are deathly afraid of a fair fight. Too bad.. we could have some really cool battles.
    :loll: Hmmmm, One look at the CR's will show that out of the 10 CR's so far, 6 have been attacks by ANGEL and 4 and been by QUIT. Running away, I don't think so !!!!

like I said ..:loll::loll::loll::loll::loll::loll:

Death makes angels of us all and gives us wings where we had shoulders smooth as ravens claws....
  • RE: That stat is because Angel runs away

FatManLittleBoy wrote:

We weren't posting the reports where Angel ran because they're boring. However, we will from now on.

I knew QUIT love to talk to much but that's too funny HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

You'll say everything ah? Runnnnnnnner!

Someone saw a Fat Man Little Boy running once? I'm seeing it every day!... Yea it's too ugly but he want stopppppp. :devillol:
  • blackdude wrote:

I knew QUIT love to talk to much but that's too funny HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

You'll say everything ah? Runnnnnnnner!

Someone saw a Fat Man Little Boy running once? I'm seeing it every day!... Yea it's too ugly but he want stopppppp. :devillol:

I don't know if that was a positive or negative comment... Thanks for trying! :gj:

• RE: RE: That stat is because Angel runs away

blackdude wrote:

Really? You haven't attacked me since this war started!

Today you folks really redeemed yourselves though. You actually stuck by each other for once and put up a hell of a good fight. Too bad you lost, but hey - that teamwork has to feel good.

I certainly do not "want stop" - you folks have at least one or two more good battles in you before you submit to our terms; although, if you want to submit now that's fine too!

:pump:

.ORG Epsilon [QUIT] (former leader, now banned)

Haven't been banned since 2009!

• Get The Point Now?

I don't know if that was a positive or negative comment... Thanks for trying! :gj:

Thanks for trying?

trying what?.. I'm just saying before QUIT members open their mouth they need to see what's happening in their own side and thats including you.

QUIT are runners from birth so cut the bulls**t..

"Really? You haven't attacked me since this war started!"

stop running

I certainly do not "want stop" - you folks have at least one or two more good battles in you before you submit to our terms; although, if you want to submit now that's fine too!

:pump:

Because you have mobiles in an island it's far from saying you own that place or you are on the winning side..

Get down from the tree you climb and face the reality.