what to do if someone force you to leave the alliance and join them..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• what to do if someone force you to leave the alliance and join them..

my friend have experience on forcing him from leaving the alliance and the attacker had told him that he will stop the attack if he joins the attackers alliance.. i wont mention any names or alliance involve in this matter.. i would like to know if what are your suggestion regarding this matter? how can we stop this? and the player that had been doing this things can be banned? :cursing:
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

Titan Slayer - SOF : Alpha
  • My first thoughts would be to contact the diplomat of the offending alliance and see if they can help. What initiated the attacks? It seems odd that someone would attack you for no reason and make these demands, is there more to this story?
    Either peace or war.
  • dahaggis wrote:

My first thoughts would be to contact the diplomat of the offending alliance and see if they can help. What initiated the attacks? It seems odd that someone would attack you for no reason and make these demands, is there more to this story?

the attackers reason was some of his allies in other wings have suffered from the allies of the defender... i dont what he's point is, but he is trying to lessen the force of an alliance, thus recruiting the defender to join his alliance to gain one comrade in a harsh manner.... :lol:
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

• @skyhigh -we have done that but he have replied with a threatening kind of reply, so we had taken the action of reporting the attacker regarding this... and we are waiting if this kind of action is punishable.... im going to be online this whole day to see if the player get banned... LOL :devillol: :gamer:

• The easiest thing to do is this:

1. Figure out when the guy attacks said player.
    2. When the guy sends his forces make sure defenders are there in over whelming numbers so to crush his entire force.
    3. Repeat this until he gives up.

It takes some organization, but with wall bonuses defending victories are easy to come by. You have to show the guy that you will not back down. Even if your forces don't win, if he see's multiple players armies there in defense and he starts loosing more, he'd have to be an idiot to keep it up.
  • Pink panther wrote:

well is there an other way except on destroying his armies... i mean is this action punishable by law of the game? i mean can he be banned for such actions?

Unfortunately, there is no express rule in the rule book that state that such actions are punishable by the GO. It's perfectly legal to hit someone enough times to coerce them into joining an alliance; take a look at what happened between Aztecs and Galactic Empire. One whole alliance being absorbed by force, nothing that can be done. All you can try to do is resist the attacks and counterattack till they give up or it becomes unprofitable.
  • Aurora Caerulea wrote:

Unfortunately, there is no express rule in the rule book that state that such actions are punishable by the GO. It's perfectly legal to hit someone enough times to coerce them into joining an alliance; take a look at what happened between Aztecs and Galactic Empire. One whole alliance being absorbed by force, nothing that can be done. All you can try to do is resist the attacks and counterattack till they give up or it becomes unprofitable.

First, the Aztecs were the ones to start it. Second: I was extremely far and had no mobiles then so I didn't attack a single Aztec. Third, the Aztecs were allowed to remain in their alliance and now the GE has completely left them alone.

And before I get warned, I would like to say that personally I don't see why people recruit others by force. The others are never ever loyal. That is human nature. And yes, the Aztecs did not remain loyal to the GE and I don't blame the,.

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun
  • RE: what to do if someone force you to leave the alliance and join them..

Pink panther wrote:

my friend have experience on forcing him from leaving the alliance and the attacker had told him that he will stop the attack if he joins the attackers alliance.. i wont mention any names or alliance involve in this matter.. i would like to know if what are your suggestion regarding this matter? how can we stop this? and the player that had been doing this things can be banned? :cursing:

if i would have been in your place i would pillage that person 'forcing one' so many times that he himself left that alliance :devillol:

no diplomacy nothing....some people learn things the harder way, they should be the one taught some lessons like this :cursing: ...
  • Aurora Caerulea wrote:

Pink panther wrote:

well is there an other way except on destroying his armies... i mean is this action punishable by law of the game? i mean can he be banned for such actions?

Actually there is such a rule. Blackmail is actually a punishable offence and you could get a ban for it. Report the person in question to a GO.
    Also, plz PM me his name and coords ingame. I do hate Blackmail -_-
  • i saw this topic before in circ in ttn-w... isnt it blackmailing also to say that this alliance is full of peace and our alliance is full of warfreaks so leave you alliance and join us or go vacation mode coz were gonna wreck your alliance into half?
  • Recruitment by force is the most idiotic thing anyone can do, you end up with an alliance full of people who don't want to be there and are more willing to sell info to people like me.

Pink panther, message me in game.
  • Recruitment by force is the most idiotic thing anyone can do

:agree: .Well hdrunescape3 r u happy that u r forcing our wing members?Do u want to be crushed?Well i want to say u the next time that u r gonna force an ALINC/-INC/MISC2 member,i am gonna CRUSH u till u quit.If u want to show ur little power then do it with the BIG GUNS,oops i forgot that u havent the guts to do that,as i have heard also and ur teamm8s believe that u afraid of strong players :fie: ...... :loll:
  • oops! ive been careful on not exposing the name of the player that is forcing someone to quit an allliance but Titan Killer had spoiled it... well i think i have to say this... hdrunescape is the player that had been forcing a member of a MISC2 alliance to quit and join their alliance.... btw, he is a member of TTN-W...

yeah! a Titan... you shocked! ill try to make a clear copy of the pic and ill post it here....