what to do if someone force you to leave the alliance and join them..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• skyhigh949 wrote:

Oh, won't be crushed very easily. But do contact the TTN-W leadership and inform them of their members tactics. Maybe they will be willing to listen.

well its very easy to crush him but as i said i talked with Dopey.
  • just click the image to enlarge and you can try to zoom it by clicking again...

ill try to post it again... sorry but i forgot to erase the coords.. be right back...
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

Titan Slayer - SOF : Alpha

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pink panther ().

• sorry if it is not permitted to post the pic here... so i shall give you the direct link so that if you want you can see it....
    soory again but i need to erase it cause its not permitted but as soon as Dopey pernits me to post it i shall then post it... thanks
    The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

The post was edited 1 time, last by Pink panther ().

• hdrunescape3 wrote:

i saw this topic before in circ in ttn-w... isnt it blackmailing also to say that this alliance is full of peace and our alliance is full of warfreaks so leave you alliance and join us or go vacation mode coz were gonna wreck your alliance into half?

Funny, we never said that.

It's extremely entertaining to bring back a subject from over two months ago isn't it?

You waited two whole months after the the subject died down to act?
  • hdrunescape3 wrote:

i saw this topic before in circ in ttn-w... isnt it blackmailing also to say that this alliance is full of peace and our alliance is full of warfreaks so leave you alliance and join us or go vacation mode coz were gonna wreck your alliance into half?

said by the one forcing someone in our wing to quit... :sniper: :fie:

• hahahahahaha ! look whos talking alinc/inc/misc2!!! hahahaha ! this must be the top of hypocrysy! aren't you ashamed???! you these things and even worse then this hundreds daily!!hahaha!! you guys have some nerv you know that dont you?? you little imature ogame players pillaged me and other newcomers to ground, and gave us no chance to grow ! and when asked why you dont give us a change ,the answer was: ''because i can'' !!! and titankiller su!!! when you will stop changing acoounts, and begin to be a real ikariam player, then you can post here!

[m]+1 Warning
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • well i am bored seeing noobs that dont have the guts to reveal their names sending replies.well if u reveal ur name i will start a new ikariam account.

[m]+1 Warning
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • im sorry but i hink you are out of the topic, but still pillaging is a part of the game... i just wanna clarify that, but blackmailing is something, just a few minutes ago your where trying to help me fix this but now that you have known that it was your somewhat ally had been accused you seems to be mad... :sm: pick a side before trying to help man...

• hahahahha! su! you are the biggest noob around here! try to start something in your life and finnalize it!!lol! its not your problem what my ingame name is! you are not a honourable player so i can reveal you my name! and , stay put, you already pillaged me long time ago! and TRY KEEPING JUST ONE ACOOUNT AND GROW IT, LOL, ITS FUN!!!HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • pinky, of course i do not agree with blackmail,! take your time, make screenshots ,and whatever its needed, and the other side do the same, and let the GO decide who started first! maybe you shouldnt make this thread at all ! my problem was when i saw hypocritical ideas perpetrated by the offenders of truth!!! lol!!
  • Michel, your posts are just like mine were 2 days ago :)

That ain't cool man. Cool down first. Post again late.

Don't know why I get a mental piture of you bouncing from one foot to another and shouting nonsense. No offense off course :)

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun
  • Dopey had permitted me to post this PM, and he says that

"I have personally apologized to jannnah for the threat and I have further spread the word among the Titans that no blackmail tactics are to be used."

view this if you wanna see proof... thanks...
    i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll295/veopaolo/hdrunscape3-2.jpg

• skyhigh949 wrote:

Michel, your posts are just like mine were 2 days ago :)

That ain't cool man. Cool down first. Post again late.

Don't know why I get a mental piture of you bouncing from one foot to another and shouting nonsense. No offense off course :)

well man i have 1 more GR to upgrade and then i will come and for u :xeno:
  • michel wrote:

hahahahha! su! you are the biggest noob around here! try to start something in your life and finnalize it!!lol! its not your problem what my ingame name is! you are not a honourable player so i can reveal you my name! and , stay put, you already pillaged me long time ago! and TRY KEEPING JUST ONE ACOOUNT AND GROW IT, LOL, ITS FUN!!!HAHAHAHHAAHHAHA
    Am I the only one who think this guy may be Bomb's new account? ^^