what to do if someone force you to leave the alliance and join them..

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• sky, you dont want me to tell you how i imagine you after i read your posts!:D anyway! stay relaxed, titankiller doesnt has the guts! he only takes it on small-medium players like me!

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • skyhigh949 wrote:

Titan Killer wrote:

well man i have 1 more GR to upgrade and then i will come and for u

I said that to Micheal. He was shouting. Why are you going to come after me?

huh?thats why i will come after u:
    I' am not afraid of any silly person in a silly game. U can attack all U want and I don't care. In fact, why don't U plant a colony now huh? And if you don't want to/can't or can't be bothered then please keep shut
  • michel wrote:

sky, you dont want me to tell you how i imagine you after i read your posts!:D anyway! stay relaxed, titankiller doesnt has the guts! he only takes it on small-medium players like me!

well if i havent the guts why then i have my name as TK?Cuz i havent the guts?huh? :loll:
  • Titan Killer wrote:

Quoted I' am not afraid of any silly person in a silly game. U can attack all U want and I don't care. In fact, why don't U plant a colony now huh? And if you don't want to/can't or can't be bothered then please keep shut

Chill man. Don't let a game make you a mafia don :respect:

But like I said, not afraid. :)

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun
  • skyhigh949 wrote:

Titan Killer wrote:

Quoted I' am not afraid of any silly person in a silly game. U can attack all U want and I don't care. In fact, why don't U plant a colony now huh? And if you don't want to/can't or can't be bothered then please keep shut

Chill man. Don't let a game make you a mafia don :respect:

But like I said, not afraid. :)

well i need 40k more wood to upgrade my GR and then :xeno:
  • because you named urself like that you little ,whatever!! from tommorrow ill change my ingame name in '' titankiller Killer ''!!!and ill stop posting here , because i feel another warning copming! of course only for me of course! :D titankiller was not trolling, noooo!:D we'll talk on privat if you want , you little ogame nerd,getalife,couchsittingkiller :D!

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • NO offense to anyone. BUT, TK, threatining everyone left and right does not make you great. Everyone knows you can beat me, but don't let that go to your head. Threatining/attacking those weaker than you will not make you great in any pair of unbaised eyes

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun
  • michel wrote:

because you named urself like that you little ,whatever!! from tommorrow ill change my ingame name in '' titankiller Killer ''!!!and ill stop posting here , because i feel another warning copming! of course only for me of course! :D titankiller was not trolling, noooo!:D we'll talk on privat if you want , you little ogame nerd,getalife,couchsittingkiller :D!

hahahaha.get a life?i am not ike u,i have a life better than urs so get a life a sucka.well i am bored replying to u,gotta go to gym,not like u sucka noob.

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • skyhigh949 wrote:

NO offense to anyone. BUT, TK, threatining everyone left and right does not make you great. Everyone knows you can beat me, but don't let that go to your head. Threatining/attacking those weaker than you will not make you great in any pair of unbaised eyes

well i dont care.as i said i will come after u and i will CRUSH u. :thumbdown: :cursing: X(
  • yeah right, you go from one couch to another!!:))) antway, now lets see if some admin around here will punish this guy for trashing me! but i think my predictions from other threads will come true!we'll see!
  • michel wrote:

yeah right, you go from one couch to another!!:))) antway, now lets see if some admin around here will punish this guy for trashing me! but i think my predictions from other threads will come true!we'll see!

u r right i am going to another couch,as u know ur mom is waiting me :D thats why....

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling and Insult
    Ketil[/m]
  • now i succeded what i intended to do! for all of you to see how these alinc kids mock and trash everyone!this how they reveale there real life personalities! a bunch on kids taking revenge via internet because everyone abuses and beats them up in schools!:)) so boy go get some help before its not to late! lol boy! shame on you! thats the quality of the kids that form this alliances! and btw you pussycat, go there ,in your room corner, and cry! im sure you do that right now!!:)))! i think that this is a candidate for permanent ban!

[m]+1 Admonishment
    Trolling
    Ketil[/m]
  • michel wrote:

now i succeded what i intended to do! for all of you to see how these alinc kids mock and trash everyone!this how they reveale there real life personalities! a bunch on kids taking revenge via internet because everyone abuses and beats them up in schools!:)) so boy go get some help before its not to late! lol boy! shame on you! thats the quality of the kids that form this alliances! and btw you pussycat, go there ,in your room corner, and cry! im sure you do that right now!!:)))! i think that this is a candidate for permanent ban!

man i am not afraid in my real life,i have already my gang and every1 respect me.well now gotta go and when i will be back i will not able to log in the forums :P
  • I believe we can say this mystery has been solved. And I believe the op's question was answered. And then the thread just tanked, so I'll try to clean up the mess by closing this up so I don't have to hand out a bunch more warnings to people.

:closed: