NF vs BoB

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

  • With this declaration, The NF Federation officially declares war on : Band of Brother (BoB)

    When an alliance starts acts of aggression with the sole intent of
    - "try and make them look bad so that others dare to join"

    The N F federation will
    - "succeed in crushing them to the point that others dare NOT to join"

    Terms : One month "Or" When we have taken enough from BoB to be satisfied


    Why have we not deployed MC's against BoB during this so called unofficial war?
    - They locked 65% of our mc's
    - We didn't care, we were winning 99% of all battles, and frankly fending off BoB's attacks were easier than swatting a injured fly.
    - We were resolving internal (NFA) affairs.

    You dare to lock all currently deployed N F MC's(and take over/rotate with jedi), you sneak attack 2 members, and then you go ahead and call us out on the board. So basically, you're placing a dancing chicken in a ring full of chained hungry dogs. However, you've forgotten that once the chicken show ends that the dogs will be unchained soon and they will be devouring the chicken.

    Your Jedi and Band of brother ways are disrespectful, unintelligent, and irresponsible and you’re all just playing the wrong game here. An alliance watches out for its members, protecting them, guiding them, and ultimately aiding them. However you bunch are planning on leading your members to vacation mode, inactivity, deletion, and becoming permanent farms.

    We don't expect you guys to attack us with anything substantial (heck I think we've already shown you can’t do anything to scratch our defenses), so we will come for you!

    And most of all we treat Ikariam as what it really is. A game. Something used for fun and entertainment!

    P.S.
    Release our mobiles now so that you wont have to come after us and we will come after you! If you're afraid and do not release them.... we don’t care, we'll fight the members that are close by =).

    P.P.S
    If the alliances "NJO, JEDI, MAC, RWX, ****, ****" join, and all the others who are in on this unfair game play, be prepared to fight 24/7!


    WW? Bring it on! No Fear!
    :cenzored:

    Bashing rules will be lifted in 12 hours from now...

    XPS
    No Fear Federation


    +1 warn,
    Posting of private conversations is against the rules
    Mogwai

    Mean old b@stard



    Active Retired NF Mean Old Bastards

    The post was edited 1 time, last by xps ().

  • deagooz wrote:

    ty webb wrote:

    Be sure to read XPS's link.

    Let's see who wants to come out of the woodwork...
    thanks but no thanks ty...

    dont click on any link in here guys !


    It's proof of all the lies and deception that has been going on.

    Pretty lame to be honest that it's been happening. I'm glad they posted it!
  • LOL all those denials and accusations and we actually put the proof in a screenshot. LOL Pathetic!!! Of Course deagooz doesn't want you to go to the link. We caught them with their hands in the cookie jar. Now they look twice as bad because not just were we right when we first said anything but they denied so hard..so hard.

    So with this kind of plotting and scheming and public denials on the boards and now the proof it seems that NF aren't "the big bad guys out there" Well props to you for trying to twist things so all of ZETA looks at NF as the bad guys and props for being too dumb to hide the truth.


    LOL Oh the joy in having all ZETA see that.

    It sucks doesn't it?
  • So you refuse to talk to us in any thread for over a week and then wait until the day Resident Evil 5 is released to announce a war - lol a cunning ploy :P

    Well its news to me, I don't even know who the two people are in the thread.

    Are you denying that we tried diplomacy to sort out the single fact that one of your members continually attacked ours during a supposed ceasefire? Cause not one NF would respond to any of this?

    At the beginning it was BoB making a point over that, did we complain when LGN and NFA suddenly attacked us? (Well perhaps a little). Dread you know full well we had discussed defense pacts with other guilds - its not like it was a big secret. That said, I've no idea who the two people are like I said, sounds like they aren't even that keen on BoB but want to take advantage of the situation ... anyway, those were my thoughts. Back to Res Evil ... :)
  • k;

    i clicked on the link and what do i see...
    crappy stuff...

    we dont have 10 more members than you guys : in fact, we need to take into account the lgn and nfa as well who have already participated here.

    do we tag you as bad falks : bob is fighting on his own here.
    and i'm proud bob has been able to lock donw 65% if not more of nf 's roamings.

    come and take us : as i wrote earlier, this is a war of honnor for bob. the right to exist in zeta !
    why would we breath with a hammer on top of our head ? we dont need it. so be please to declare us. we may be easy target. but we wont go down without a fight : and expect this to last the whole month if not more.
  • RE: NF vs BoB

    xps wrote:

    P.S.
    Release our mobiles now so that you wont have to come after us and we will come after you! If you're afraid and do not release them.... we don’t care, we'll fight the members that are close by =).

    I thought I would quote and bold that for you deagooz. If you want a real fight, free the MCs you have locked and let us fight.
  • deagooz wrote:

    k;

    do we tag you as bad falks : bob is fighting on his own here.
    and i'm proud bob has been able to lock donw 65% if not more of nf 's roamings.



    BoB is fighting on his own here? Did you read those words after you wrote them? You got the locations of our mobile colonies from JEDI. You have been flipping the freezes on them with NJO. Is that how you work alone? Really? OK if that is what makes you sleep better at night. You guys have been conspiring this for a while and working with JEDI and NJO on this but now you guys are being attacked and you say you are alone. WOW. That is incredible.

    I guess by that definition of working alone then we NF are totally working alone too so while you stick to your convictions of being alone on this then don't throw accusations of us working with NFA or LGN.
  • deagooz wrote:

    k;

    i clicked on the link and what do i see...
    crappy stuff...

    we dont have 10 more members than you guys : in fact, we need to take into account the lgn and nfa as well who have already participated here.

    do we tag you as bad falks : bob is fighting on his own here.
    and i'm proud bob has been able to lock donw 65% if not more of nf 's roamings.

    come and take us : as i wrote earlier, this is a war of honnor for bob. the right to exist in zeta !
    why would we breath with a hammer on top of our head ? we dont need it. so be please to declare us. we may be easy target. but we wont go down without a fight : and expect this to last the whole month if not more.


    CosmO wrote:




    xps wrote:

    P.S.
    Release our mobiles now so that you wont have to come after us and we will come after you! If you're afraid and do not release them.... we don’t care, we'll fight the members that are close by =).

    I thought I would quote and bold that for you deagooz. If you want a real fight, free the MCs you have locked and let us fight.
    Its not hard to lock one so it doesn't leave this is no great accomplishment. But how is it that BoB cant even land navy on 6 mobiles in an area less than 5 coordinates apart. Two of these failed land attempts are the general and leader. Come on guys you can do better than that I hope. Maybe you need another week?

    Oh and by the way don't paint this like its ten against one, us to you. I have battle reports from 7 BoB members in my local area now this week and there are only two of us actively fighting. The rest are business as usual champing at the bit hoping for a good battle to join in.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by trappy77 ().

  • Zelios wrote:


    Are you denying that we tried diplomacy to sort out the single fact that one of your members continually attacked ours during a supposed ceasefire? Cause not one NF would respond to any of this?


    I sure hope neither you nor slaneesh are the diplomat because neither of you accomplished anything when we spoke. Next time, I recommend you tell your next diplomat not to drag members not involved in your petty conflict into this. It only speeds up the process.
  • Zelios wrote:

    So you refuse to talk to us in any thread for over a week and then wait until the day Resident Evil 5 is released to announce a war - lol a cunning ploy :P
    WAIT!!!!

    How is RE5? I have to wait until tomorrow until it's released.


    Relevant anti-spam comment: Please don't be proud of locking down mobile colonies, as that takes absolutely zero skill. I will, however, concede that without mobile colonies it will be more difficult for us to apply the typical overbearing NF pressure that so many of our enemies have felt. Here's hoping to a good war.

    Also, I don't think anything brings these forums to life more than a good old-fashioned NF war. Long live NF!
  • xzelphii wrote:



    deagooz wrote:

    k;

    do we tag you as bad falks : bob is fighting on his own here.
    and i'm proud bob has been able to lock donw 65% if not more of nf 's roamings.

    BoB is fighting on his own here? Did you read those words after you wrote them? You got the locations of our mobile colonies from JEDI. You have been flipping the freezes on them with NJO. Is that how you work alone? Really? OK if that is what makes you sleep better at night. You guys have been conspiring this for a while and working with JEDI and NJO on this but now you guys are being attacked and you say you are alone. WOW. That is incredible.

    I guess by that definition of working alone then we NF are totally working alone too so while you stick to your convictions of being alone on this then don't throw accusations of us working with NFA or LGN.
    you know that lgn and nfa is taking part in here.
    if you nee a print screen i 'll be glad to send it over. so quit this. !!
  • Heh, fail.

    So we've got an intercepted conversation where one alliance is trying to recruit more alliances into joining forces to fight NF... with the sole goal of removing NF from the #1 spot. Nothing about defending themselves from NF aggression (thats just an excuse fabricated to gain sympathy). First off... being NF... my instant, immediate reaction is... "bring it on". But I'm curious here.... how many alliances are being told the truth while being recruited into this massive effort. I mean... who is behind it and what are the real reasons. I think entire alliances are being recruited under false pretenses... they're being told/asked to fight for one reason... when its likely another reason.

    Anyway... here are my favorite highlights from that conversation:
    ---begin quotes---
    lol what did they do to NF?
    they tried recruiting NF members

    RWX,MAC,JEDI,NJO and BoB can assure zeta that NF,LGN and NFA can be beaten
    we are finding allies who can help us
    PRA would be more than welcome to join us
    i have YARR leader to join in the convo..he will be here soon

    so its 190 vs 180
    they have 10 more members than us
    and their average general score is 6.5
    and ours is 4.75
    ---end quotes---

    So, despite all the shady, back-alley deals (don't get me wrong.. I'm just the sort of guy that likes a back-alley deal), you guys still admit that the number of players and the strengths of the armies are not sufficient. So you are still suckering other alliances into joining your cause....and its not because NF is bad or evil... you can -TRY- to make it look like NF was the aggressor... you can see there that you tried to recruit NF members.
    This is complex and there is more than one reason for everything involved at this point.... but it is obvious.... you guys are trying to trick half the server into attacking us for your own gains. Unfortunately, many of you leaders organizing this will prove as incompetent as you have in past wars... all you're going to end up doing is making NF very happy because we finally have a REAL war... and your'e going to end up making a lot of people in your alliances go Inactive. Shame really...you all saw it happen to ZSR, right? I believe its those same type of leaders that are going to drive many other people to inactivity.

    Anyway, my real point here is that this has nothing to do with who attacked who to begin with... its all an excuse to put a larger plan in action. The most annoying thing is that alliances are lying to each other, bending the truth, and doing what it takes to recruit alliances into this attacking force... there is a level of disrespect and dishonor in it. Its shameful.... and the biggest tragedty... poorly... POORLY executed. If this is the level of skill you display while setting this up... and the lying it takes to put it together... the failed bald face lies you had to tell people over and over in the forums that there was no "conspiracy". The fact that you've failed to protect your plans shows incompetency in the early stages of your endeavor. How are people to believe that you're going to do any better as this war rages on. Do you know what it takes to keep up the moral of your alliance members as they are slowly taken out one by one.... blockaded and clamped down so they can do nothing? What are you leaders going to say to all those alliance members you are supposed to be serving?.. when they're being strangled at the hand of your incompetence... for getting them into a battle when you knew you had fewer numbers, smaller armies, lower activity levels, and less experience fighting? The blood is on your hands.

    The post was edited 1 time, last by SackOHammers ().

  • deagooz wrote:

    you know that lgn and nfa is taking part in here.
    if you nee a print screen i 'll be glad to send it over. so quit this. !!
    Sorry to break this up for you but NFA is part of NF...

    What would you say if I atked someone? I am NF...

    You are trying too hard here to make it look like :ninja2: you never knew anything.

    Also ZSR had members of GH, and GH had members from BC... the problem with this is that all those members were sim city farms.
    So the new ranks of Jedi BoB and so on are farms. or Sim city... Meaning that even if it was 180 vs 190, it would most likely be 80 vs 190 :devillol:

    I realy like the idea of WW1, as I wanted one for a long time , thank you so much.
  • deagooz wrote:

    xzelphii wrote:



    deagooz wrote:

    k;

    do we tag you as bad falks : bob is fighting on his own here.
    and i'm proud bob has been able to lock donw 65% if not more of nf 's roamings.

    BoB is fighting on his own here? Did you read those words after you wrote them? You got the locations of our mobile colonies from JEDI. You have been flipping the freezes on them with NJO. Is that how you work alone? Really? OK if that is what makes you sleep better at night. You guys have been conspiring this for a while and working with JEDI and NJO on this but now you guys are being attacked and you say you are alone. WOW. That is incredible.

    I guess by that definition of working alone then we NF are totally working alone too so while you stick to your convictions of being alone on this then don't throw accusations of us working with NFA or LGN.
    you know that lgn and nfa is taking part in here.
    if you nee a print screen i 'll be glad to send it over. so quit this. !!



    Go re-read my posts. Get you mom to help if you need but I never ever said NFA and LGN didn't help us. What I said was....

    "BoB is fighting on his own here? Did you read those words after you wrote them? You got the locations of our mobile colonies from JEDI. You have been flipping the freezes on them with NJO. Is that how you work alone? Really? OK if that is what makes you sleep better at night. You guys have been conspiring this for a while and working with JEDI and NJO on this but now you guys are being attacked and you say you are alone. WOW. That is incredible.

    I guess by that definition of working alone then we NF are totally working alone too so while you stick to your convictions of being alone on this then don't throw accusations of us working with NFA or LGN."


    Maybe someone else tried saying no but if you are going to try to quote and insult me then read my quote first...all of it!

    I was commenting or your alliances and your talks about you working alone. We had the proof showing that this wasn't so but what my point said was if this was called "working alone" then we never had help either.

    If you cannot understand this and your mom is too busy drinking then go ask your dad to translate. I'm tired of having to re-explain everything to you.
  • From what I've seen, all of this escalated from a bunch of "farms" defending their towns, and eventually striking back at their attacker - the defending of each others' towns and single retalliation attack were coordinated, making it four against one, but we really didn't want the pillaging (that had been happening for months prior to this uprising) to continue.

    This attacker just happened to be in N F.

    Not long after, we were attacked by two more N F players (trappy, redobs), each planting mobile colonies on one of the islands that we resided on (there was also the NFA colony that was planted in the last colony space on the island, obviously - due to the fact that nothing was built there, ever - put there to block any chance of a BoB planting there (thank you Darth Blondie)). A few minor skirmishes followed, and what seemed to be a coordinated attack on one of our colonies (amongst the attackers were the aforementioned N F players, as well as LGN, AFG, and NFA members (one of each, from memory) - this could have been a coincidence, but it doesn't seem very likely).

    I am still new to the whole war thing in Ikariam, but as I see it, this "war" will mainly involve N F attackers attacking while BoB members are offline (this is a generalisation, based on what happened to our little group of "farms"). It seems to be all about attacking while the defender is offline - not really my idea of a "war" (or fun, for that matter - "Hey look, my army has been decimated while I slept, awesome!"). Is this the norm, as far as wars go?

    Then you have the spies. Apparently N F has infiltrated the Jedi forums (I'm assuming th(is/ese) sp(y/ies) are in the alliance, also), as well as the BoB alliance. I find it odd that N F proclaims that this is just "a game", yet goes so far to keep its potential rivals in check. Who knows how many other alliances have been compromised in this way.

    I just re-read the conversation that is linked to in the first post. I find it hard to believe that that was an actual conversation.
    - BoB was trying to recruit N F members? What?
    - N F, friends with RWX? It seemed as though they were at odds, at one stage. I don't remember exactly what was going on, though.
    - Apparently both of the people talking are named "Razz"?
    - From what I could see (circular messages), the only way BoB would "look for help", would be if LGN intervened.

    xzelphii: the "your mum" quips were brilliant. Well done.

    Edit: empty lines were removed when it posted.. weird. The post editor* (yay spelling mistake!) seems pretty weird all-round =/

    The post was edited 2 times, last by Faslin ().