MULTI VS _P_

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• MULTI VS _P_

Reasons:
    After our war with TBP when some came to join us and others went to _P_, it was requested by _P_ that we have a friendly war. We accept this challenge by the _P_ whom we respect. We look forward to meeting you on the battlefield

Duration:
    This war will continue for 5 days unless leadership on both sides agree otherwise.

Bashing will be lifted in 12 hours. Happy hunting.
  • Arrrrr! it will be a pleasure to hang zdral's scalp from me belt :tres:

100 pieces of silver to any man that brings me the head of a Pirate! :pll:
  • Looking forward to battle

Woot First post from me on boards :D

Looking forward to throw them pirates in jail !!!!

Never Stop!!!! Keep Fighting!!!!
    Meat4Grinder :sm:
  • Much Respect

Thank You pepsiprincess and multi for entertaining the idea of another war, this will be fun for everyone and a learning expierence, you have a great defense and i need to know what works against something so air tight, we have a planed strategy, to see if i solid defense can beat a well planned offense and there's no bad blood between sparrow and greg, you have a great alliance full of fun characters and they are both the perfect match for your alliance, so good luck, i hope to see wkdwendy and ffroggy involved again, i love them, and if can have another respectful battle between everyone, it's makes everything even more fun, good to all :respect:
  • RE: Much Respect

the drizzle wrote:

Thank You pepsiprincess and multi for entertaining the idea of another war, this will be fun for everyone and a learning expierence, you have a great defense and i need to know what works against something so air tight, we have a planed strategy, to see if i solid defense can beat a well planned offense and there's no bad blood between sparrow and greg, you have a great alliance full of fun characters and they are both the perfect match for your alliance, so good luck, i hope to see wkdwendy and ffroggy involved again, i love them, and if can have another respectful battle between everyone, it's makes everything even more fun, good to all :respect:
    This should be interesting..........seems like just yesterday you were attacking me from Prod LOL:sm: Good luck to you bro :) :respect:
  • RE: Much Respect

the drizzle wrote:

of course you will see me :) i may be small, but i am ferocious! ;) i look forward to battle with you again....i intend to steal that pirate hat...had my eye on it since the last battle....WARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!! let the bonfires begin :P :poke:

• First what I want to say is RESPECT to MULTI like good Alliance.. Shnouff said to me very nice stories about You...
    So, I'll explain something in my way, or You can call it English, but I don't think it's English :D :D :D

The biggest reason what I'll fight You is man down there:

JackSparrow wrote:

Arrrrr! it will be a pleasure to hang zdral's scalp from me belt :tres:

100 pieces of silver to any man that brings me the head of a Pirate! :pll:

Jacky, Jacky.. I had one in Pirates, he was like You... When we was in war against SRR he run away into SRR because in this tame Pirates had 3 members and SRR +100 :) I told to this coward that I'll show him something... After we destroyed SRR's General, they asked for a Peace, and after that I went after coward Venantius... I attacked him 3-4 times in 2 hours...after he cames, he removed his colony and left the game... (He was 2 x strongest than me) Jacky, Your destiny is Venantius destiniy... Roberts else... And both of You say to Shnouff: Thank You that we're still playing.....

So... Let us fight... (Jacky, why you removed your AC after ONE attack? Bunny)
  • JackSparrow wrote:

I AM ZDRAL! HEAR ME ROAR! meow! :pll:

Like I said... I've time... I don't like to rush things... :) easy Jacky, easy... :)

I've fresh 200 bombardier for You... :) I don't have ANY slinger or swordman or phalanx... It's all hard army, just for You :)

EASY bunny, easy :D
  • I feel a pattern starting again

i think we should open another thread for sparrow and zdral, here's my 5 day forecast: alot of back and forth talk with a good chance of insults, i bet you 2 will be best friends by the time we're done here :tnx: but atlest your talking to each other again
  • RE: I feel a pattern starting again

the drizzle wrote:

i think we should open another thread for sparrow and zdral, here's my 5 day forecast: alot of back and forth talk with a good chance of insults, i bet you 2 will be best friends by the time we're done here :tnx: but atlest your talking to each other again
    LMAO you know it LOL........hey I got nothing against him as long as I don't have to see his 5,000 circular messages a day LOL :love:
  • Bigunit wrote:

I wish I could be part of this WAR in a friendly and Respectful way too :respect:

big head unit you can get involved when ever you wish, you have my permission and before we move our mobiles out of that area, we will do you a favor and destroy your military, because i know the upkeep is killing you, since you don't pillage very much

and dobiejr please stop posting here, this page is for people who haven't lost their whole military against us, so you need to look for some old IRE or some other scrub alliance that by the grace of god(dei gratia) you were able to beat and don't think for second we don't know that it's you sending spies to our smaller members, what's wrong you want some more hot fire :sm:
  • RE: RE: Wish!!

the drizzle wrote:

Bigunit wrote:

I wish I could be part of this WAR in a friendly and Respectful way too :respect:

big head unit you can get involved when ever you wish, you have my permission and before we move our mobiles out of that area, we will do you a favor and destroy your military, because i know the upkeep is killing you, since you don't pillage very much

and dobiejr please stop posting here, this page is for people who haven't lost their whole military against us, so you need to look for some old IRE or some other scrub alliance that by the grace of god(dei gratia) you were able to beat and don't think for second we don't know that it's you sending spies to our smaller members, what's wrong you want some more hot fire :sm:
    No, it's not me sending spies.

And, for the record, Shonuff is the one who first suggested moving on from battling SRR, which I gladly accepted because 1) my upkeep was killing me 2) I was tired of defending an alliance mostly full of farmers and 3) real life got busy. I was glad to be able to finally fight a pitched battle that actually involved zdral where he didn't run away. The three of you beat me in a fair fight.
  • Are you still posting

i suggested for your alliances sake not ours, i am shonuff and remember that night and it was a good fight, but you lost, can't dispute that and in my experience here on ikariam the only ones who even talk about people running away are the same people that lose, maybe there's a pattern :tres: