What Alliance has the most number of members?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• What Alliance has the most number of members?

As i have scanned some alliance i have seen that the most number of member is the TTN-E with 185 members... what level of embassy can support that kind of diplomacy points, peace treaty not included.... just wanna ask to id what is the max number of members? if anybody knows....
      The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

Titan Slayer - SOF : Alpha
    • WTF, i feel sorry for the space wasted for some embassies... they are targeting for the quantity of players... that's the big problem on them...LOL

@al mac it is insane on having that king of level on embassies...
      The objective of WAR is not to die for your alliance, but to make the other person DIE for his.

• @ Blue - its Greg77 the leader of TTN-E and he is about almost 700K points... i really dont get why they get to the quantity of players not for quality, :devillol:

• Well, Alamir's alliance, VKG has 154 players and a average of 600k+. Alamir is NO 3, and and another guy from the same alliance is No 2 on ETA.

AND, the alliance Pirate Horde:

From Mogwai:
      The alliance "Pirate Horde" on the server delta is the first alliance to hit 100 million points in all of our realm. Possibly all of ikariam. :gj:
      There is 170 people with an average of 588,980 to make 100,126,600 points.

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun
    • Skyhigh949 wrote:

Yeah, anyway, there are some huge alliance in Ika with huge average scores too :)

And Blue, U just like me? At the PC in the middle of the night:P

thats the only time i can really play ikariam lol middle of the night is my day XD

and that alliance with a million points has gotta be a force in that world surely? or is it like TTNs, 170 players with only a select few that actually want a military.
    • pirate horde is one nasty alliance that uses raw power. As far as i know they are all very active and the most important they are army beasts. During the few days i stayed in delta trying to make new starts on all servers i discovered that i prefer being in a server with ALINC than in a server with pirate horde. Lol you guys are so calm and those are animals :D
    • : q a t c : as a HORDE member, I think that our reputation for using raw power is not that at all, we communicate alot and plan strategies with multiple members at 1 time(several plans at a time)plus we use several forms of realtime communication which makes it faster and easier, some of you might want to check into it :sm: :gj:

Please read the board rules before posting. The qatc emoticon is only to be used by the thread author or a board mod. - Ketil
    • STROKER wrote:

we communicate alot and plan strategies with multiple members at 1 time(several plans at a time)plus we use several forms of realtime communication which makes it faster and easier, some of you might want to check into it

You mean you sit in orbit above vega 1 in clan chat, planning attacks in ikariam? :D