The Ashigaru [Nipon] vs. Pillage posse [PPP], NadeYourMom [NYM], Geeky Bunnies [Geeky]

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• The Ashigaru [Nipon] vs. Pillage posse [PPP], NadeYourMom [NYM], Geeky Bunnies [Geeky]

We Nipon, Ashigaru sister alliance of the Great Samuria declare war on the following alliances for these reasons:

1: We like war

2: We have a mutual aid treaty with dark relm

3: Half of nipon know Geeky Bunnies from our classes and dispise them ( no offence! )

4: We want to train our members so in the future they have a feel for war.

5: Another reason we would like to go to war with Geeky Bunnies is there Geeky and must be eliminated!

Terms for ending the war:

1:All Alliances changes their name to Japan Fan, Japan Roxs!, We Love Japan and or Japan Servent, PERMINITLY!

2. Complete Dis Band

3: All players from their alliance joins nipon for samuria training!

4: Destroy all Nuclear arms

5: We decide to end the war.

Crank-dat- Pitbull of Japan, full power to nipon

The post was edited 1 time, last by crank-dat ().

• Anybody can sink their teeth into micro alliances. There is no honour to be had.

I urge Nipon (and Death) to reconsider their involvement in this conflict. Being small does not mean it is alright to pick on micro-alliances.

GAME FORGE!
    Please reconsider your permanent ban practices!

:!: Contribute to & Vote on: :!:
    (Suggestion: The lit match has been dropped. Its too late now... :thumbdown: )
  • It's okay to attack smaller alliances, they have loot too!!!

What is so wrong with attacking smaller alliances? Everyone is fair game... some people don't care about honor, they just care about looting.

When someone reaches out to shake your hand, I say kick them in the junk and steal their wallet! No honor... but I got your money!

You're :welcome:

Don't like my post? Then change your mind! - Kenny Powers
  • Taking out one's energies on smaller alliances is kind of cowardly. QUIT has gained some respect for 'usually' picking on bigger alliances (and had an excuse to go after the smaller alliance GoD).

This respect cannot be had in this event. Anybody can push over a smaller alliance. Naturally we shall be pulling our punches - considering that the aggressors are small.

- - -

IEX shall be participating in the defense of these micro alliances.

PPP, ZUG,Geeky are encouraged to contact IEX players in their area to coordinate defense - and possible attack. NYM may contact us also but that alliance name is - ehhhhh.

We shall not be declaring war for it is unnecessary.

GAME FORGE!

• James Cauchi wrote:

Taking out one's energies on smaller alliances is kind of cowardly. QUIT has gained some respect for 'usually' picking on bigger alliances (and had an excuse to go after the smaller alliance GoD).

This respect cannot be had in this event. Anybody can push over a smaller alliance. Naturally we shall be pulling our punches - considering that the aggressors are small.

- - -

IEX shall be participating in the defense of these micro alliances.

PPP, ZUG,Geeky are encouraged to contact IEX players in their area to coordinate defense - and possible attack. NYM may contact us also but that alliance name is - ehhhhh.

We shall not be declaring war for it is unnecessary.

What can I say I'm sorry for trainging my members to live up to a real war! No offence take it how you want but I will NOT reconsider this war at all. But what I did say to the alliance players over 30k overall points may not participate in the attacking only defending. Now I believe IEX is always in other people's buissness.
  • lol...we dont poke ourselves in other people business ( i guess) for my view, its just that this war is a bad example for alliance war so in order to preserve a good rep for declaring war, i think we are going to do this :devillol:

happy gaming

spartans999
  • Training members in the art of war is one thing but picking on micro-alliances is another. Its bad enough that we read of sob stories from other servers - far out of our range. That you assign higher level players to defense is a small comfort when the final weigh-in is considered.

We are always watchful - we do not get involved in all wars but its been ages since we last mobilized. And in that period of time our idleness was rewarded with snide remarks suggesting that we were involved in 'this war and that'.

Besides - its not like we chose to start this very uneven conflict - or take on players barely a couple of weeks into the game.

We are not eager to poke our halberds into these trainees but neither are we willing to stand by as small players 'get it'.

crank-dat wrote:

What can I say I'm sorry for trainging my members to live up to a real war! No offence take it how you want but I will NOT reconsider this war at all. But what I did say to the alliance players over 30k overall points may not participate in the attacking only defending. Now I believe IEX is always in other people's buissness.

GAME FORGE!

• Bullying small players is not training for a real war.

I think it would be best if you take down your declaration and re-declare on a target your own size.

Better yet, attack each other, then you don't get yourself into a situation that you can't handle.
  • Actually there is very little to compare other than the big fish-little fish analogy.

The following are key differences:

1.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon has a choice in whether they want to proceed with this matter

2.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon's members are not "invited" to join IEX in order to end the war, and

3.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon is not required to change alliance name or suffer any such humiliation

- - -

Would you recommend a more suitable alliance to put their alliance name forward in this instance?

GAME FORGE!

• It's not my fault members of nipon voted this in. but right now the alliance is trying to discuss a sulution to end this war..... and still take a little blood on the way.

James Cauchi wrote:

Actually there is very little to compare other than the big fish-little fish analogy.

The following are key differences:

1.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon has a choice in whether they want to proceed with this matter

2.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon's members are not "invited" to join IEX in order to end the war, and

3.) Unlike the alliances declared against, Nipon is not required to change alliance name or suffer any such humiliation

- - -

Would you recommend a more suitable alliance to put their alliance name forward in this instance?
  • gibberish wrote:

Good training! Now your members know how to give up, are you sure you guys are japanese and not french? Sacre Bleu!
    A senseless comment. :huh:

Crank Dat - I acknowledge the change of stance and will be pulling back to the monitoring of the microalliances alone. I wish you well with your training. :thumbup:

GAME FORGE!

• James Cauchi wrote:

gibberish wrote:

Good training! Now your members know how to give up, are you sure you guys are japanese and not french? Sacre Bleu!
    A senseless comment. :huh:

Crank Dat - I acknowledge the change of stance and will be pulling back to the monitoring of the microalliances alone. I wish you well with your training. :thumbup:
    Spare me your arrogance James, you have fun by pretending to be Epsilon's police force, I have fun by giving cowards a little grief.
  • There is nothing cowardly in yielding in the best interests of your alliance. I should know - I've done it before.

As regards my so-called arrogance - you know not what you are talking about.
    Pompous, concievably - arrogant, far from it.

We have been called paladins and the server police before. In spite of our internal hiccups we stand for 'Justice on Epsilon' but have thusfar been less intrusive in our actions - we've let a number of conflicts float below the radar (again due to internal hiccups - I don't like to be hypocritical) but perhaps we need to be more pro-active in our approach in future. You know - justify the claims of being "paladins".

GAME FORGE!