Maggie finally reaches the End Of Alpha World.....

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• Maggie finally reaches the End Of Alpha World.....

After several days of walking Maggie finally reaches the end of the Alpha world. She peers over the edge and remembers when Jonah took over as leader of Titans. She did not care for Jonah's style at all, and immediately messaged Dopey and told him she would "follow him to the end of the world, but did not think she would be able to follow Jonah" Dopey convinced her to stay as the Titans General, and that was a good thing because a wonderful friendship grew and blossomed with Jonah.

Maggie turns around and looks at the road she just came from. In the distance she can still see the bright orange flames and the smoke rising from the last bridge she burnt, there is no going back. A tear rolls down her cheek as she sees her generals and many friends in Titans waving god-bye to her on the other side of the burning bridge.

Just then Maggie feels the familiar sharp stabbing pain in her back, and her hand instinctively goes toward the pain. She can feel the bandages are soaked again and when she looks at her hand it is covered in blood. "This wound just wont heal..."she thought to herself as she was reminded of the battle that occured just a few days ago. Alongside the brave Titan generals and many warriors she fought off the pirates..little did she know that while she was distracted in a sword dance with Love-Boat, Dopey crept in and stabbed her in the back. Just thinking about it got her enraged again, "I can't fight Dopey and the pirates at the same time" she thought.

Maggie peers out at the edge of the world..grateful to have had the experience of being the Titan general...lots of fun and exciting battles, and an opportunity to learn and grow. She puts her hand in her pocket and carefully pulls out the purple crayon that she has cherished for 9 months. It is worn and half the paper is gone, but it has been her faithful companion late at night when she furiously scribbled out battle plans. Maggie's stomach ties up in knots as she ceremoniously says good bye to the purple crayon and her days as the Titan General, and throws the crayon out over the edge of the world.

A huge smile creeps across Maggie's face as she realizes that she is free...no more protecting little players, no more biting her tongue for the good of the alliance. NO MORE not being able to pillage people because of another peace treaty. She closes her eyes and inhales deeply as she feels the warm breeze blowing through her hair...
      feeling of excitement and anticipation begin to course through her veins as she realizes all of Alpha world has just opened up to her....
    • Well hello Goodgirlgonebad :)

Things are really changing. Change always comes, but I never expected this! :)

Why did you leave TTN? Can't say I'm very impressed by your attack on Dopey. After all its just a game and not meant to be filled with hateful politics.
      I wonder how peace treaties affect pillaging.

And what is the problem with defending noobs. I never defend someone on the basis of his being a alliance mate. I only defend/help friends.

A World of War, Wine, Women and Fun

The post was edited 1 time, last by Skyhigh949 ().

• I always wondered how you could handle the position you were in.

Every time you had to pillage, there had to be some conflict with all of those peace treaties involved.

Enjoy your freedom Maggie.
    • Welcome Maggie

I promise it will be fun cuz i was once in an alliance with limited freedom
      now the world is mine and it is about time
      make alpha world yours too
      woot! woot!

***btw since you are no longer TTN, need a sig???

@sky, give me give me (i know it is for maggie but i am pirate so i am greedy :P)
    • I don't understand how you guys have "limited freedome" Even when in TTN-G, I put on my pirate hat and assumed the restrictions don't apply to me. It makes everything simpler and easier. A pirate is free, no matter which alliance he is in. :)

@Zaraki, Actually, I think you should contribute a good target too, to get Maggie started on the path of piracy :)

• this is how it is

Skyhigh949 wrote:

I don't understand how you guys have "limited freedome" Even when in TTN-G, I put on my pirate hat and assumed the restrictions don't apply to me. It makes everything simpler and easier. A pirate is free, no matter which alliance he is in. :)

@Zaraki, Actually, I think you should contribute a good target too, to get Maggie started on the path of piracy :)

when i was in normal alliance i can't attack any titans at all cuz of titan-flu (peace treaties) and the alliance i was in got good reputation so it is big NO NO
      now i am free as a pirate so i can attack you now cuz your TTN-G sign make no difference :P

and about maggie i will make sick sig for her :P

anyway let's not go off topic. this is about maggie . my question is
      maggie i have a feeling you will bring some strong TTNs along with you. so are you planning to make a new pirate alliance??
    • i am free as a pirate so i can attack you now cuz your TTN-G sign make no difference

Referring to me? I'm no longer in TTN-G. :)

and about maggie i will make sick sig for her :P

C'mon man, go to your hideout and pick a nice target for Maggie!

I have quite a number of targets(mainly cos I have only 101 ships) awaiting a visit from Doctor Sky who will relieve them of their unnecessary burdens :D