SnS Leader?

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Dear users,

please note that we have a new forum now. You'll find it here.

The old forum is set to read-only mode now.

Your Ikariam Team

• hardkill wrote:

Get this straight Nite Raider...

I never said Ibeenpoopin was lieing about donations, I said he told me he was new to the islands but that is a bold face lie as his cities are over level 20 and the buildings in his cities are high level as well. The screenshots I got displayed a player who is not donating. And YES your own leader Lopaka told me ibeenpoopin would not send him screenshots. Now I could post a copy of the pm I received from in game to back me up but that is against forum rules. So you can only believe me or not, I really could care less what you think.

I can guarantee you that if this was about one of our members it would be resolved in a day or two, not one or two weeks, this is pure nuts and shows how SnS has inner problems in decision making.

CK is resolving this on our own now since SnS leadership is nonfunctional. If he has donated, great, if not, great!!!

Lopaka told you that he asked our member for some screen shots and had not received any at that time and then asked you if you could help him out and provide some more because you said he still had not donated and was lying when he told our leaders that he did donate, the only one to "Refuse" was you Hardkill, but you guys are trying to say that Lopaka told you that our member flat out refused to provide them, which is not true.

As for this being over in a day or two, Lopaka tried to resolve this a long time ago but you would not listen and just wanted to argue over it, there is no problem in our alliance with decision making, the only problem is that you feed on drama and would not listen to what we were saying on the issue and how to deal with it.

Glad to see that you have finally figured out what to do, seeing as how Lopaka has told you all along that if our member was not donating to the island then you have a right to attack him, as for our leadership not being functional... you could not be more wrong! In fact our leadership has done what they can to resolve this issue, but you were too buisy being caught up in the drama that you were creating to listen or see clearly and actually move forward and resolve the issue.

Maybe now we can all get back to playing the game!
    • Yep this is just the type of leadership SnS has and it is on display for all to see, insulting other members in game when they come to you to negotiate. Nite Raider you dont have a clue what happened in negotiations so just go back to your little corner and troll forums. As I told you I am done with SnS leadership, it does not function. And I dont take kindly to being called a liar, if I could post pms here I would prove you wrong so quickly it would make your head spin.

This is my last post on this subject, the thread can be closed now or if SnS cares to reply again, in which I know they will coz they like their last jabs.

:closed:

Member Beta Server since Feb 2008

• loneph03nixx wrote:

wow guys, stop jaw jawing srsly, just war war if you can't find out who the real leaders are.

so NiteRaider whats the story on Bribeck?

Bribeck Formerly of SnS who left you guys a couple days ago to join C_K because C_K surrounds him .. Bribeck decided to attack THORNS academy SPEAR and after hardkill settled things with THORNS Bribeck berated C_K alliance leaders then left us. Is this a spy returning to SnS?

The post was edited 6 times, last by Pennywise ().

• Pennywise wrote:

loneph03nixx wrote:

wow guys, stop jaw jawing srsly, just war war if you can't find out who the real leaders are.

so NiteRaider whats the story on Bribeck?

Bribeck Formerly of SnS who left you guys a couple days ago to join C_K because C_K surrounds him .. Bribeck decided to attack THORNS academy SPEAR and after hardkill settled things with THORNS Bribeck berated C_K alliance leaders then left us. Is this a spy returning to SnS?

Actually let me set the record straight, Bribeck left the alliance a while back not a couple of days ago as you are trying to claim, since this is an invite only alliance he will not be asked to re-join our alliance, as for trying to imply that he is a spy for SnS, that could not be farthur from the truth.... if he were a spy, then your members and leadership would have been targeted and attacked by our members while he was in your alliance.... think about it, and quit trying to make it look like we are up to something!

You need to remember that when you take in a new member it is always a 50/50 chance if they will be a good fit or a bad fit for the alliance, it is for that reason that we are an invite only alliance and won't just take in anyone. when Bribeck was in our alliance he was a decent player but we have no control of what he did or will do after he has left the alliance and we have had no contact with him since he left our alliance.
    • Bribeck was originally a member of TBM ( a longtime ago). I am not sure whether he is a spy or not but the story pennywise mentioned of him attack someone we didn`t want him attacking and then him leaving the alliance in a huff when we tried to work it out sounds exactly like what happenned with us. It might not be as devious as you think pennywise.
    • Weonk wrote:

Bribeck was originally a member of TBM ( a longtime ago). I am not sure whether he is a spy or not but the story pennywise mentioned of him attack someone we didn`t want him attacking and then him leaving the alliance in a huff when we tried to work it out sounds exactly like what happenned with us. It might not be as devious as you think pennywise.

I appreciate the info Weonk.. Let it be known that Bribeck does not know how to participate in team work nor have the concept of politics. Thank you for sharing and confirming his patterns. He may have been with us less than a week but I say good riddance!